Summary of The Day: Nau mai, haere mai (welcome)!
Your journey kicks off in New Zealand’s largest city Auckland. We'll pick you right up from your accommodation bright and early, before heading north to the seaside town of Paihia.
Along the way we'll stop to hug some of the world’s mightiest trees - the native Kauri - enjoy a hike to a beautiful waterfall, stop for lunch and a swim at scenic Waipu Cove. From here we'll take a trip to the historic Waitangi Treaty Grounds (own expense), before settling into our accommodation where you’ll have a group meal and the evening free to relax.
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll take a wildlife cruise in the beautiful Bay of Islands, a collection of 144 islands bursting with marine life, and there’s no better way to see it than by boat. Keep a watchful eye out for wild dolphins.
In the afternoon it’s off to the Hokianga Harbour, where we will see the huge sand dunes. Tonight you have the option to take part in a Maori-guided twilight encounter, where you’ll visit the Waipoua Forest, learn about Maori legends and the spiritual inhabitants of the forest, and visit the largest Kauri tree in the world, the “God of the Forest” Tane Mahuta (own expense).
We'll finish the day with a Kiwi classic for dinner, traditional fish and chips.
Summary of The Day: We'll start the morning off with a ferry ride across the Hokianga Harbour to go sand boarding down massive dunes (weather dependent).
then we'll start to make our way south through the mighty Waipoua Forest. Here we will have the opportunity to visit NZ’s largest Kauri trees. We'll visit the idyllic Kai Iwi Lakes for a swim in the beautiful crystal clear waters surrounded by a pure white sandy beach, before returning to the ‘big smoke’ for a late afternoon arrival.
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 7-12 years of age
* Children younger than 7 are not permitted on the tour.
* Children aged 7 years are required to travel in an approved car seat. It is their legal guardian's responsibility to provide this.
* The standard accommodation is for a shared dormitory.
* Customers may upgrade to a twin shared room or private room.
* Tour prices are based on NZD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.