Summary of The Day: Learn about culture, geology and wildlife while exploring the spectacular sights of the renowned mountain town of Banff. Your Banff adventures await you as you embark on this sightseeing tour that takes you to some of the most outstanding sights and sounds that the Canadian Rockies has to offer.
First up we'll visit the roaring Bow Falls, then head to Surprise Corner, which offers stunning views of the surrounding Banff National Park. Next up, we'll check out the Hoodoos, sedimentary rocks that have been eroded into needle like points! After capturing some great photos of them we'll embark on a soaring journey to the peak of Sulphur Mountain with the Banff Gondola, newly opened and renovated. The trip to the top will offer stunning, 360 degree views of six mountain ranges and the expansive Canadian Rockies.
At the top, feel free to enjoy impressive views, walk along the summit's trails, or enjoy the peak's new amenities, including the interpretive stations on the local ecosystem, the new Above Banff Theatre, and Grab and Go cafe.
Our day will culminate with the Banff Lake Cruise, a lively interpretive journey on Lake Minnewanka, the largest lake in Banff National Park.
*Tour prices are based on CAD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
*Adult: 16 and above
Any children 5 and under sharing a seat with a paying adult will be free. If you require a separate seat for your infant 5 and under, the regular child rate will be charged.
*Prices are subject to change; please contact us for a quotation before making your reservation.
Ground Transportation in 56-seat luxury motor coaches with onboard washroom facilities, reclining seats and ACC
Professional Tour Guide
Admission to the Banff Gondola & Sulphur Mountain Peak
Due to the recent fire at the Mount Royal Hotel, we will no longer be offering this location as a pick-up or drop-off until further notice.
We always recommend that you bring layers with you, even on those warm summer days since some sightseeing stops will be a little cooler than others. Wear some good walking shoes with grip; bring your camera, sunscreen and some light snacks.
All of our buses are 56-seat luxury motor coaches with large windows providing unobstructed views, onboard washroom facilities, reclining seats and climate controlled temperatures. You will also have a professionally trained driver guide who has a wealth of information on the local area.
There are no washrooms on the boat. However, there will be washroom facilities at Lake Minnewanka are on the parking lot which is a few minute walk from the docks, so guests should go before walking down to the boat docks.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.