Summary of The Day: Departing from Frankfurt we'll head into the Black Forest to discover the city of Baden-Baden
Baden-Baden is one of Europe’s most stylish and exclusive spa resorts. The hot springs here were first put to use by the Romans two millennia ago. Baden-baden is now known the world over for the restorative properties of its spa facilities.
Enjoy the immaculate gardens and parks and exquisitely appointed casino at Kurhaus, followed by an enchanting road trip through the dark, coniferous woods of the Black Forest, up to mysterious lake Mummelsee, relic of the last Ice Age.
For those ready to shop, be prepared for a preponderance of cuckoo clocks, whose craft was conceived here in the Black Forest more than 250 years ago.
We normally return to the meeting point in Frankfurt at around 8:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Those opting to stay in Baden-Baden for spa treatment (own expense) shall forgo the bus tour of the Black Forest.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.