Summary of The Day: Avila is one of the oldest cities in Spain, surrounded by very well preserved medieval walls from the XI century, resembles rather an immense castle, and it is the best sample of a fortified city. The city is the birth place of Ste. Therese, source of the Spanish Catholic mysticism. Visit the outskirts of the Cathedral, the Romanesque Basilica of San Vicente, Mayor Square and a brief walk through its old streets to see the Convent of Ste. Therese.
The city of Segovia is rich in historical monuments. Old Roman city, still preserves the magnificent Roman Aqueduct from the time of Emperor Augustus. The elegant Cathedral, and its Alcazar fortress, the most spectacular castle in Spain. Both towns, Avila and Segovia, are â€śHeritage of Mankind citiesâ€ť.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 6, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.