Paris - Avignon - Saint-Remy-de-Provence - Pont du Gard - Avignon - Paris
Summary of The Day: We'll transfer from our agency to the Gare de Lyon station, taking the TGV train departing at 8:00am bound for Avignon.
Admire the various landscapes of Burgundy and the Rhone Valley. The chosen home for many Romans, Popes and artists, Provence is characterized by its olive groves, scrubland and limestone massifs inspiring countless artists.
After covering 700 km (440 miles), we'll arrive at Avignon at 10:43am, first visiting the Popes' Palace with audio-guide, followed by a stroll through the downtown area.
After free time for lunch in Avignon, we'll regroup and drive on to Saint-Remy-de-Provence for a photo stop.
The program includes a guided tour of the village on a mountain spur: Les Baux de Provence. Admire its gorgeous houses dating back to the 16th century.
During the allotted free time we recommend perusing the locally crafted products: perfumes, lavender, and Provencal fabrics.
And last but not least, we'll visit Pont du Gard, the famous Roman aqueduct now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Driving back to the station in Avignon, we'll catch the train leaving at 8:05pm, arriving at the Gare de Lyon in Paris at around 10:45pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Roundtrip ticket from Paris to Avignon on the TGV Mediterranean (2nd Class)
Transportation in air-conditioned coach in Paris and Provence
Comfortable shoes are necessary for this tour, especially at Les Baux-de-Provence and Pont du Gard.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.