Summary of The Day: Get a taste of unique Australia. Travel through dramatic High Country.
Journeying through an ever-changing landscape bound by the Victorian Alps, the Murray River and the great Australian bushland, you'll see Australia as you have never seen it before! We begin our journey in Canberra, the nation's capital, whose museums and attractions hold and share the treasures of our nation. The highlight of the day is the overnight stay at an authentic farm. Enjoy the experience of a lifetime, staying with a family of Australian farmers, with whom we'll have the opportunity to exchange stories with the host family during dinner.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll continue our journey through Victoria's unfamiliar territory to the historic gold mining town of Beechworth. Its magnificently preserved heritage buildings and mouth-watering local specialties make this stop a feast for all the senses. Learn about Australia's fascinating bushrangers (outlaws) as we travel to Powers Lookout - a great place for that postcard-perfect shot! We'll drive through the scenic landscapes of Kinglake before arriving at Mansfield at the foothills of the Great Dividing Range.
We normally arrive in Melbourne at around 8:00pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
Bathroom facilities in the barnstay are shared. Bathroom facilities in the farmstay are private.
The barnstay is a converted shearing shed/barn with a rustic and open floor plan.
Each shared farmstay room accommodates a maximum of four people. Double farmstay rooms accommodate a maximum of two people.
This tour requires a minimum of six (6) people to operate. If the minimum requirement cannot be reached, we may recommend an alternative tour or another departure date.
Tour operator reserves the right to alter fares, inclusions, vehicles and may cancel tours in unforeseen circumstances.
Good shoes / boots for walking, towel & toiletries, appropriate clothing for warm and cool conditions, hat, sunscreen, water bottle are recommended.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.