Summary of The Day: Get a taste of unique Australia. Travel through dramatic High Country.
Journeying through an ever-changing landscape bound by the Victorian Alps, the Murray River and the great Australian bushland, you'll see Australia as you have never seen it before! We'll drive through the scenic landscape of Kinglake before arriving at Mansfield at the foothills of the Great Dividing Range. Learn about Australia's fascinating bushrangers (outlaws) as we travel to Powers Lookout.
Then we'll continue through Victoria's unfamiliar territory to the historic mining town of Beechworth. Its magnificently preserved heritage buildings and mouth-watering local specialties make this a feast for all the senses.
The highlight of the day is the overnight stay at an authentic farm. Enjoy the experience of a lifetime, staying with a family of Australian farmers, with whom we'll have the opportunity to exchange stories with the host family during dinner.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll continue on to Canberra, the nation's capital, whose museums and attractions hold and share the treasures of our nation.
Then, we'll arrive in the fantastic New South Wales's city - Sydney! You are free to independently explore this fabulous city with its Opera House beside the sea.
|USD $291.27||USD $246.34||USD $246.34||USD $336.20|
* Price is per person for participants aged 4 and older.|
* Participants under 4 are not permitted on the tour.
* Single and Double room: Single/Double with ensuite in farmstay (bed-linen is included).
* Triple and Quad room: Dorm share accommodation (with a maximum of 4 guests) with shared amenities in farmstay (bed-linen is included).
* This tour requires a minimum of six (6) people to operate. If the minimum requirement cannot be reached, we may recommend an alternative tour or another departure date.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.