Summary of The Day: Find yourself in the time of Napoleon's wars. You will have the opportunity to travel around the Slavkov-Austerlitz battlefield and then around the Santon Mountain. After the bus tour, you'll visit the Austerlitz Castle, where the hall of the agreement truce stands. You will see the Art Nouveau Chapel and museum of the Battle. The bus tour is finished with a view of the Gold Creek and the Hill from where Napoleon leaded his Armies.
You will visit the museum of the battle with the multimedia exhibition in five languages. The exposition is audiovisual, you will see used weapons, uniforms on figurines with the real appearance of the emperors, maps etc. In the museum, you can buy thematic souvenirs. Opposite to the museum is the monument of the battle with a chapel inside and an ossuary.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adults: 15 and older
* Children: 3-14 years old
* Children from 0-2 years old are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour is available in English, German, Russian, Slovak and Czech. On request and subject to availability in Portuguese, Lithuanian, Polish, Italian, Slovenian and French. Please indicate your language of choice on your reservation.
This tour takes place daily (October-April except Mondays), all year at 9am and 1pm for a minimum of two people.
Please be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior the tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.