Summary of The Day: Our City Sightseeing, open top, double decker bus tour of Athens takes about 90 minutes and encompasses central Athens, starting at Syntagma Square. This tour traces the history and culture of Athens from ancient times to the present day and passes a plethora of shopping opportunities along the route. Athens attractions include world famous museums and ancient temples. Athens represents the juxtaposition of ancient history and modern life which is a very rare experience not to be missed.
Frequency: every 15 mins from 8:00am to 7:30pm
Full loop: 80 minutes
Ticket Length: 24 hours plus one day free
1. Athens Line
2. Syntagma Square
3. Melina Mercouri Statue
4. Acropolis museum
5. The Acropolis & Parthenon
6. Temple of Zeus
7. National Gardens
8. Benaki & Byzantine Museums & Cycladic Art Museum
9. Panathinaikon Stadium
10. National Library
11. National Archaeological Museum
12. Thession Station
|USD $21.41||USD $8.56|
* Adult: 16 and older|
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.