Summary of The Day: Home to more than 11,000 ocean animals, representing nearly 500 species, the Aquarium of the Pacific celebrates the planet’s largest and most diverse body of water: the Pacific Ocean. The Aquarium of the Pacific features 19 major habitats and 32 focus exhibits! Aquarium Exhibition Features:
June Keyes Penguin Habitat
Ocean Science Center
The World of Aquatic Medicine
Southern California/Baja Gallery
Northern Pacific Gallery
Tropical Pacific Gallery
Pathway to the Pacific Watersheds
Whales: Voices in the Sea
Monsters of the Deep
Hours of Operation: Open 7 days a week from 9 am - 6 pm Address: Aquarium of the Pacific, 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA, 90802
The Aquarium will be closed on Christmas day, December 25, 2015 and December 25, 2016. During April 15-17, 2016, the Aquarium will be closed, due to the Long Beach Grand Prix.
Groups of 10 or more using vouchers for admission must make reservations at least two business days prior to visit.
Groups of 10 or more using vouchers for additional programs must make reservations at least two business days in advance.
Admission Voucher and Additional Program Voucher, must be presented at Aquarium of the Pacific's Members Express Entrance ticket window in exchange for a ticket.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.