Los Angeles - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Los Angeles, travel through the San Bernardino National Forest, and then traverse the fascinating Mojave Desert landscape dotted with its bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and Yucca plants. We'll make a brief stop in Las Vegas to take in this dazzling spectacle before heading to our accommodations in St. George, Utah.
- For guests joining the tour in Las Vegas:
Please meet your guide at 3:00pm at Circus Circus Hotel by the elevators on the second floor: 2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Red Lion St. George (4/1-10/31) / Quality Inn Suites Kanab(11/1-3/31) or similar
Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Glen Canyon Dam
Summary of The Day: Take an optional morning cruise on Lake Powell, one of the largest man-made lakes in North America with a shoreline stretching over 1,800 miles. Desolate, vast, serene, magnificent: these are the changing expressions of the lake as the morning sun rises over the water and creeps into the yawning gorges. Afterwards we'll make trip to Antelope Canyon to admire the immaculate canyon walls carved out by monsoon floods over time (own expense). Next we'll head to Horseshoe Bend to watch the green water of the Colorado River as it does a complete 180 around the red canyon walls. We'll make one last stop at Glen Canyon Dam.
- We'll stay overnight at Bryce Pioneer Village from April 1 to October 31, and at Kanab, Utah, from November 1 to March 31.
- Bryce View Lodge(4/1-10/31) / Quality Inn Suites Kanab(11/1-3/31) or similar
Bryce Canyon National Park - Zion National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head to Bryce Canyon National Park, whose elevation of 8,000 feet affords vast panoramas of bizarre rocks formed after millions of years of erosion. In the afternoon we'll drive to Zion National Park, where you can feast your eyes on the rich tapestry of different colored sandstone. Then we'll head down through the northwest corner of Arizona, past Virgin River Canyon and on to Las Vegas, the Gambling Capital of the World.
We normally return to Las Vegas at around 6:30pm - 7:00pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however. Please reconfirm the information with your guide on the tour date.
- Drops off at Circus Circus Hotel and get to the airport on your own. Please book the domestic flight after 8:00 pm or international flight after 9:00 pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $228.00||USD $152.00||USD $171.00||USD $308.00||USD $228.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $100.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off (see pick-up times and locations)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide / bus driver (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices vary from season to season):
- Lake Powell Cruise: $50.00/Adult; $40.00/Child(5-10)(If you do not attend this optional tour, you can only see a small part of Lake Powell.)
- Lower Antelope Canyon(Walking Tour): $33.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(7-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For more assured travel plans during the holiday season, we suggest that you book your tour one month before tour departure date.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Guests under 18 years of age are not allowed to join the Las Vegas night tour unless accompanied by a legal adult (21 or older). Guests aged 18-21 may join said tour unaccompanied, but will not be allowed to gamble.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airlines and local tour providers in advance to confirm flight arrival time and shuttle pick-up time and location.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Jill N03/20/2017Excellent Value and Covers a lot of Ground in three days ( Verified Purchased )
This was a really cost effective way to visit some places I wanted to go. I could not have covered it all by myself as a single traveller. The tour guide was helpful and the driver was a safe driver. I was also introduced to other si...ngle people on the tour and we enjoyed the trip. Read full review
daniel01/08/2017great tour ( Verified Purchased )
This tour has everything you need to see the great sights in Arizona and Utah.
Fioren.Lay12/31/2016good ( Verified Purchased )
Good tour, good itinerary, they managed the time pretty well. Recommended.
Anonymous.04/20/2016Thank you! ( Verified Purchased )
Thank you, Vince!! My sons and I had a great time!
Anonymous.04/14/2016Nguyen ( Verified Purchased )
I love this tour, not only because the itinerary but also the tour guide, Roger. He did a good job as a guide and he is good with time management, assigned rooms quickly and organized people as well
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
This tour offers a meeting point option of:
01:30PM Las Vegas Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (Starbucks Coffee on Level 1 at terminal 1 or No. 51 Gate on Level 0 at Terminal 3 ) 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
03:00PM Las Vegas Circus Circus Skyrise Tower 2nd Floor Information 2880 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD, LAS VEGAS, NV 89109
On the last day of the tour, we normally return to Las Vegas at around 6:30pm - 7:00pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however. Please reconfirm the information with your guide on the tour date.
Drops off at Circus Circus Hotel and get to the airport on your own. Please book the domestic flight after 8:00 pm or international flight after 9:00 pm.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
The last departure date is March 26th for the tour 2-51942. You can check following tour, which can be departed in September.
Product code is 245-6176.
The departure dates are every Monday and Thursday in September.
Customer Service Rep
I would like to travel this date, can you confirm please if this date it's really available? 10/19/2016 05:23:31
Dear Aline Aguirra,
Thanks for your inquiry.
This tour accepts booking for December 25th, however, all the seats are subject to confirmation from local office according to the time they are paid, we are unable to foretell availability now.
We warmly suggest you to make reservation and payment online, usually it takes us 1-2 business days to get the confirmation status.
Customer Service Rep
Is this tour available in December and if so which dates?
Thanks 09/02/2016 17:35:03
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
Regrettably, the tour does not have December dates available yet.
We suggest to check back again on the last quarter of the year for updated tour dates.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
will a tour hold up sign?
I'm worried about missing a guide. 07/28/2016 12:12:51
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
Pick up will be at Circus Circus Skyrise Tower 2nd Floor Information.
Once a reservation has been made, we will be able to give you an exact detail about the tour guides.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW"
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
This tour has everything you need to see the great sights in Arizona and Utah. Read MoreBy daniel On 01/08/2017 06:03:17
Good tour, good itinerary, they managed the time pretty well. Recommended. Read MoreBy Fioren.Lay On 12/31/2016 08:34:04
Excellent Value and Covers a lot of Ground in three days
This was a really cost effective way to visit some places I wanted to go. I could not have .. Read MoreBy Jill N On 03/20/2017 04:17:54