Las Vegas - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Explore The Mystery of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in 1 day!
We'll depart Las Vegas in the morning at about 6:00am and head direct to Antelope Canyon. This colorful Canyon was a famous long and narrow canyon with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood flows into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone and wind erosions. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top different kinds of light reflections and colors were created. That makes this area a popular location for photographers and tourists.
Then we'll proceed to an area where the Colorado River made a 280 degree turn around the Horseshoe Bend(it takes about 10 minutes from Antelope Canyon to Horseshoe Bend) shape of rock.
We'll arrive back in Las Vegas around 7:30pm.
- It takes approximate 4.5 hours from LV to Antelope Canyon;
Visiting time for lower Antelope Canyon is approximate 1.5 hours;
It takes about 10 minutes from Antelope Canyon to Horseshoe Bend;
Visiting time for Horseshoe Bend is about 1 hour.
|USD $72.00||USD $72.00|
*Adult shares the same price with child.|
*Children under 2 years old can attend tour for free if they do not need a separate seat.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
- Lower Antelope Canyon Admission (select in booking section)
- Tour guide service
- Picnic lunch(If your departures are during 12/15/2016-3/31/2017, you can choose to not include the lunch then the price will decrease $10/person)
- Service fees for bus driver& tour guide (suggested at USD 10 per person)
- Personal Expenses
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- It is highly suggested you bring extra water as well as sunscreen, chap stick, sunglasses, and a hat. Please wear comfortable outdoor clothing and walking shoes.
- Please bring Motion Sickness Medication, if necessary.
- Your cell phone may not have signal in some areas
- If you plan to have a night tour or show for the same day after the tour, please leave enough time for each activity. The tour duration may be changed or extended depending on weather, traffic conditions, Tours4Fun will not be responsible for missing a show, tour or flight.
- Customers will be contacted the day prior to the scheduled service date by our customer service team to reconfirm the pickup location and time. Please bring along the voucher and passport or U.S government issued photo ID to complete the process.
- Please confirm the bus pickup location with hotel staff the day before your trip, and arrive at the pickup location in time for your trip. There will be no refund if a customer is late or misses the bus.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.02/17/2017Amazing Spots and a lot of backgroundinformation ( Verified Purchased )
Thank you tours4fun for the Trip to one of the Most Unique Places probably in the world.we had a Great day and a lot of fun!
Francisco Yepes02/17/2017Antelope Canyon ( Verified Purchased )
The antelope canyon was wonderful bur the horseshoe was very disappoint because it is not posible to see both sides of the curve?river at the same time and we can not make good fotographs
Nikhil Narula02/11/2017Great Trip ( Verified Purchased )
I enjoyed the trip. My expectations were completely met. Tour guide was nice and gave interesting information about the tour. Food was also good.
Sarang Kim02/08/2017Excellent ( Verified Purchased )
Evrything was excellent!!
Samantha(1)Useful01/19/2017Efficient tour ( Verified Purchased )
The itinerary was the best part about this tour. The drive up was very quick, with only 15 minute stops for bathrooms breaks and food. This meant we got to the canyon before 11am and made it back to Vegas by 6pm - so the day didn't drag alo...ng. The time given at the canyon and the horseshoe bend were perfect. Would highly recommend this tour. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
In regards to this tour, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Trip (Product Code: 97-109869), understand there is multiples pick-up location at various hotels.
However, if I am staying at Downtown Grand, an Ascend Hotel , 206 North 3rd Street , Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA, may i know where will the pick-up location for this tour be located?
Cheers 02/15/2017 15:27:27
Since your hotel is not part of the list you will need to select the following:
05:00AM-06:00AM Las Vegas Hotels in Las Vegas (Please remark the full name of the hotel if it is not included below. And we will inform you the pick-up location in E-ticket.)
The likely pickup location we will arrange for you will be from the Circus Circus Hotel.
We can only provide the pick up location when the order has been confirmed as it will be determined by the local tour office based on the travel date and the number of travelers joining the tour on your travel date.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have come across the various tours package which are attractive to us.
We would like to check whether if there an additional discount for multiple booking of tours across state as we are keen to book couples of tours departing from NYC and LV.
Cheers 02/15/2017 13:48:02
Discount depends on the tour package that you are booking if there is an offer and will be applied automatically by the system if there is. You may apply your reward points from your Tours4fun.com account when booking online.
For more information on our Rewards4Fun program, please follow the link below:
To place your order, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page, then click “Book Now".
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
Usually the departure date of May will be released in late Feb, you are more then welcome to check the date in BOOK NOW section then.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun.
The price does not include the Lower Antelope Canyon Admission (+USD$35.00/Per person), this price is added while you are making your reservation.
Final price will depend on your option of adding the meal.
The reservation can be done online by select the date and the number of guest required then just click "Book Now"
Customer Service Rep
We appreciate your interest in our tours. Please note that at the moment the dates for May are still not available, but please check back with us in 2-3 weeks as we expect to have the dates updated online by that time.
We hope to see your booking soon with us. Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Amazing Spots and a lot of backgroundinformation
Thank you tours4fun for the Trip to one of the Most Unique Places probably in the world.we h .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 02/17/2017 14:48:43
The antelope canyon was wonderful bur the horseshoe was very disappoint because it is not po .. Read MoreBy Francisco Yepes On 02/17/2017 03:25:43
I enjoyed the trip. My expectations were completely met. Tour guide was nice and gave inter .. Read MoreBy Nikhil Narula On 02/11/2017 02:20:05