Summary of The Day: Amsterdam is the largest city in the Netherlands, located in the province of North Holland. Settled as a small fishing village in the late 12th century, Amsterdam became one of the most important ports in the world during the Dutch Golden Age, a result of its pioneering developments in trade. Discover the highlights of Amsterdam on a City Sightseeing Double-Decker open top bus tour with stops visiting Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace and more.
Frequency: every 15-20 mins from 9:15am to 6:15pm
Ticket Length: 24 hours or 48 hours
Full loop: 70 minutes
Stop 1 - Central Station
Stop 2 - Red Light District
Stop 3 - Windmill de Gooyer
Stop 4 - Artis Royal Zoo
Stop 5 - Gassan Diamonds
Stop 6 - Jewish Historical Quarter
Stop 7 - Royal Theatre Carre
Stop 8 - Heineken Experience
Stop 9 - Rijksmuseum/ Leidseplein
Stop 10 - Entrance of the Vondelpark
Stop 11 - Anne Frank House
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
* Adult: 14 and older
* Child: 4-13
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Wheelchair access is available on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.