Summary of The Day: Embark on the best cruise of Amsterdam, with the best burger in town and the best beer of Holland! Your hamburger is freshly prepared and accompanied by chips and two ice cold Heineken beers. Don't forget to look outside while the boat cruises along the highlights of Amsterdam!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
1.5-hour Amsterdam canal cruise
Live commentary in English/Spanish for the first half hour
Please bring your voucher to the pier at least 20 minutes before scheduled departure to secure your table on the boat. If you arrive any sooner to departure time, your table will not be guaranteed.
The temperature in Amsterdam between March and May averages between 43 and 54 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures at night will be lower, but never below freezing. For day trips and canal cruises during this period, layered clothing is recommended. The average temperature in August, the hottest month of the year, is 63 degrees Fahrenheit (17 degrees Celsius).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.