New York City
Summary of The Day: This tour features 48 hours of double decker bus sightseeing on the Downtown Tour, Uptown Tour, Brooklyn Tour, Bronx Tour, the Night Tour, Hop-on, hop-off Sightseeing Ferry, choice of the New York Historical Society Museum or Museum of
the City of New York and value-added Eat and Play Card plus choice of one attraction from the list.
Add any attraction to All Around Town Tour. Choices include:
● Central Park Sightseeing Walking Tour
● Empire State Building Observatory
● Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
● Top of the Rock Observation Deck
● Statue of Liberty Ferry
● Metropolitan Museum of Art
● Madame Tussauds New York
● Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square
● 9/11 Tribute Center
● Central Park Sightseeing Day-Pass Bike Rental
● New York Historical Society Museum
● Museum of the City of New York
● The Cloisters Museum
● Central Park Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour
For Double Decker Bus All Loops Tour (48-hour Pass) detailed information, please refer to following link:
Double-decker bus tours narrations will be available in 11 different languages. Customers will have the option to listen to a live tour guide in English OR enjoy pre-recorded tour narration in their choice of English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew.
The tour content and narration from local licensed NYC tour guides is enhanced with music and sound effects, mimicking the street sounds of NYC.
You can choose to upgrade to VIP All Access Pass. (Please choose it in Easy Book.)
Benefits of VIP All Access Pass:
**Pass holders have a separate line with priority boarding privileges.
**Flexibility of boarding other affiliated double-decker buses.
**VIP AAP customer is identified by special holder which is presented to dispatcher/supervisor at the stop.
**Insert identifying all eligible stops is included.
- Hop-on Hop-off Double-Decker Tickets are valid for 48 hours from time the ticket is issued at our visitors center.
- New York
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Empire State Building
- Greenwich Village
- Little Italy
- Chinatown, NY
- One World Trade Center
- Battery Park
- South Street Seaport
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- Radio City Music Hall
- United Nations Building
- Fifth Avenue
- Central Park
- Lincoln Center for the Peforming Arts
- Broadway Theatre District
- American Museum of Natural History
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- Apollo Theater
- Museum Mile
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Guggenheim
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Fulton Ferry
- Yankee Stadium
- Manhattan Island
- Manhattan Bridge
- New York Harbor
|USD $88.98||USD $78.98|
|+USD $25.00||+USD $25.00|
*Adult: 12 and older|
*The price may change during peak seasons and is subject to the final confirmed price.
- Admission to one attraction
- Ground transportation in Double Decker Bus All Loops Tour
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and NY airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- Tips for tour guide
- You must go to the Visitor Center (777 8th Avenue between 47th & 48th Street) to exchange a voucher(s) for a boarding pass(es) 30 minutes prior to the departure time, and only then can you join the tour.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
The Ferry to Ellis Island is part of your package.
Ferry ticket for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island
Ground transportation in Double Decker Bus All Loops Tour
Professional tour escort
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7