Summary of The Day: • 7:00 a.m. departure from Fairbanks, free guest pick up from 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.
• Trans-Alaska-Pipeline - Get a close up view of the famous pipeline and learn interesting facts about the engineering and building period.
• Breakfast at Hilltop, a rustic truck stop.
• Cross the mighty Yukon River.
• Arctic Circle - Have your picture taken at Arctic Circle and receive your Arctic Circle Certificate.
• Coldfoot - Visit the state-of-the-art visitor center at the famous halfway stop along the Dalton Highway.
• Dinner at Coldfoot Camp.
• Spend a romantic night in the gold mining village of Wiseman.
Summary of The Day: • Continental breakfast.
• Gates of the Arctic National Park - Astonishing peaks, great views and with a little luck you will spot grizzly bears and dall sheep.
• Arctic Tundra - Experience the beautiful arctic and view musk ox and caribou in their natural habitat.
• Deadhorse - The supplying town for Prudhoe Bay. Information and safety presentation about the oil field.
• Prudhoe Bay Alaska - Visit the oil field and touch the edge of the mystic Alaska Arctic Ocean.
• Early dinner in Prudhoe Bay.
• Drive back through Arctic Tundra and Brooks Range in the late evening hours.
• Overnight in our accommodations in Wiseman.
Summary of The Day: • Morning hike through historic Wiseman and along the Koyukuk River.
• Late breakfast at Coldfoot Camp.
• Finger Mountain - A short nature hike in a beautiful high plateau above the tree line.
• Yukon River - Walk right to the edge of Alaska’s most famous river. It will impress you with its majesty and history.
• Dinner at Yukon Camp.
• Joy Alaska, the Arctic Circle Trading Post.
• 10:00 p.m. arrival at your location in Fairbanks.
|USD $1,265.98||USD $1,265.98|
*Children over 5 years old(including 5-year old) are recommanded.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult.
*Activities are depending on snow conditions.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.