Summary of The Day: Join a fantastic day trip to visit Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. This in-depth tour of Abu Dhabi will show you all the highlights of this city and the island on which it stands.
Departing from your hotel in Dubai we'll head out to Abu Dhabi. First up we'll visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world with 40,000 worshipers. Reflective pools surround the mosque, amplifying its beauty. The mosque is built as a monument to consolidate Islamic culture and a prominent center of Islamic sciences.
The tour will head towards Abu Dhabi's Downtown area and visit the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum. Afterwards we will drive through the impressive Corniche, an extensive road that displays the gorgeous skyline of the city. We'll have a photo-stop at the Emirates Palace, the iconic Abu Dhabi landmark hotel. We will then move towards the Saadiyat Island, a man made island where Abu Dhabi's very own Louvre and Guggenheim Museums are being constructed.
The tour will continue to visit the Yas Island, an emerging entertainment destination. Yas Island is home to the state-of-the-art FORMULA 1 Yas Marina Circuit and houses the world’s biggest indoor theme park, “Ferrari World.”
After having a short stop at Yas Island the tour will head back to Dubai.
Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided. Please input your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and we will confirm your pick-up time.
The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8:30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be
permitted to enter outside of these times; we respectfully request your cooperation in this matter.
Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 9:00am - 1:00pm and from 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Fri from 5:00pm - 9:00pm. It is
closed on Sundays.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.