Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00 pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30 pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
Summary of The Day: Just a few of the many highlights you will see on our city tour are Wall Street, Charging Bull and the Empire State Building. Join us on an optional cruise along the Hudson River, with views of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense). Other optional activities include the Empire State Building Observation Deck, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, and Madame Tussauds (admission not included). We'll also pass by the United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll visit the venue where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were drafted and ratified: Independence Hall! Other highlights include the famous Liberty Bell. Next we'll travel 150 miles south to Washington, DC, capital of the United States. We won't be going inside the White House, but you will have the opportunity to take photos of the exterior. We'll visit the Lincoln, Vietnam Veterans and Korean War memorials. Our motorcoach will also take us past the splendid Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial. We'll also visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Join us for an optional boat cruise along the Potomac River (additional expense).
Summary of The Day: We'll drive to New York state for a visit to Corning Museum of Glass, followed by a trip to Niagara Falls. You'll be amazed by the deafening roar of both American and Bridal Veil Falls.
Join the optional Maid of the Mist boat ride or see the show at Niagara Adventure Theater.
Summary of The Day: We'll make your way to Boston, a city rich with culture and history. There you will see the campuses of prestigious Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. You may also want to avail yourself of the traditional Boston lobster dinner (own expense).
Summary of The Day: In the morning, fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. Later, we will go to the New England Aquarium. The New England Aquarium is distinguished by a four-story Giant Ocean Tank which features an underwater communications system and large windows to the ceiling, making visitors feel like being placed under the Caribbean sea with fabulous views of coral reef as well as hundreds of reef animals, including sea turtles, stingrays, eels and fish. In the meanwhile, you will also learn of treating and rehabilitating sea turtles here.
The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The old Quincy Market is opportune for strolling through, or to get a taste of the historical ambience as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
In the afternoon, guests will be taken to the Breakers at Newport, Rhode Island. The 4-story waterfront building is not just one of the most famous, but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport properties. Many local tales will help present the splendid days of Vanderbilt’s family in the past.
Summary of The Day: On Day 7 we'll drive to New Haven, Connecticut, for a brief tour of Yale University, and an optional in-depth tour (own expense). Afterwards we'll travel to New York City for a bit of shopping along luxurious Fifth Avenue.
Summary of The Day: On the last day of the tour we'll visit West Point Academy, which educates more U.S. Army officers than any other institution (admission not included). Next stop is Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, where you can find name brands at discounted prices. Guests preferring to visit only Woodbury Outlets may opt out of the tour of West Point Academy.
Summary of The Day: The last day is completely yours to explore the city in-depth.
Take a fly by helicopter to overlook the city in the sky. Take a bite of finest strip steaks in the famous steakhouses. Take a ride by the historical subway to discover every corner of the city: the campus of Columbia University, Lincoln Center, Grand Central Station, New York Stock Exchange (Note: tours inside NYSE need booking online by tourists selves.), American Museum of Natural History and etc. Or enjoy your extravagant shopping at the nine-story Bloomingdale’s flagship store, a shopping paradise which is located on Lexington Ave. / 59th St., with exclusive coupon of 10% discount for our guests only! Or you can shop at Century 21 department store, located around the corner of WTC, which offers designer clothing, handbags & accessories, shoes, beauty & fragrances, home goods, techs and gifts with good percentages off the retail. Another shopping neighborhood is SoHo in lower Manhattan, well-known for its variety of trendy upscale boutique shops. Guests will be carried to the airport by our free shuttle bus.
|USD $854.00||USD $570.00||USD $427.00||USD $1,185.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $485.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for choosing Tours4Fun!
1. Price of $809.00 is per person.
2. Package excludes:
Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and New York City
All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
Service charge for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person, to be paid in full on the first day)
Optional tours and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve. Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- New York steak dinner: $35.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)(If time permits)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington Dinner: $16.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(3-12); $16.00/Senior(62+)(If time permits. During weekends or holidays, DC Dinner's price will increase a little, please refer to the final price of the actual day.)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(62+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(Subject to guide's arrangement)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $9.90/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from Apri/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The opening date in 2015 is expected from May,1 - October,31 )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Breakers Mansion: $19.50/Adult; $6.00/Child(3-12); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior(62+)
- West Point Military Academy: $14.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(62+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
3.We provide: 8-Night hotel accommodations (around 2.5- 3 stars) and round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.