New York City
Summary of The Day: When you arrive in New York City, our tour guide will be waiting for you.
**Customers who arrive before 1:00 pm at LGA and JFK who meet at the airport Baggage Claim Areas will transfer to Flushing or Chinatown for lunch and shopping. Transportation to hotel will depart at 3:00 pm from Flushing or 4:00 pm from Chinatown.
**For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest.
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 5:00 pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- New York City Night Tour* including Times Square, Rockefeller Center & Brooklyn Bridge is a highly recommend optional tour with limited seats is available for customers who arrive ONLY before EST 5:00pm and departs from hotel around 7:00pm (limited seats, purchase ticket in advance recommended).
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
Your Choice of Three Options
Summary of The Day: On the tour's second day, you'll have three itinerary choices!
You may travel to Woodbury, New York to shop at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, have a free day at your leisure in New York City or travel to Atlantic City.
A) $35 per free person - Woodbury Premium Outlets
B) No additional charge - All Day Leisure in New York City
C) $20 per free person - Atlantic City (by Casino Shuttle Bus, must be 21+ years old)
**All travelers must please pre-select the Optional Tour so we can arrange transportation. Optional tours cannot be change upon arrival. "Free person" refers to any promotion for additional passengers taking the tour free of charge.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll tour the "Big Apple" - New York City. We'll see Wall Street, the Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center, UN Headquarters, Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
You will have the option to take a scenic Liberty Cruise around New York Harbor at an additional cost. Other optional visits costing extra include the USS Intrepid and the Museum of Modern Art.
After dinner, the tour will travel to Philadelphia.
- Crowne Plaza Cherryhill / The hotel ML or similar
Philadelphia - Washington. D.C.
Summary of The Day: On the tour's fourth day, we'll explore Philadelphia including visits to Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
Then, we'll be off to Washington D.C.! Our tour of the U.S. capital city will feature the White House (outside visit), Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.
There will be an optional visit to Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C. costing extra.
- Marriott Gaithersburg / Marriott Bethesda or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning, New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will depart from Washington, D.C. during the morning and travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will visit the Niagara Falls - collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. During the evening, you can enjoy breathtaking views when a rainbow of colors light the falls (admission not included, optional).
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: On the tour's sixth day, you'll have the option to embark on a Hornblower Niagara Falls Cruise and/or see a fabulous IMAX movie on the spectacular falls.
You'll have the opportunity to have lunch in the Skylon Tower's 360-degree Revolving Dining Room (additional cost).
Next, we'll be off to Toronto - Canada's largest city - for an optional tour Lake Ontario Cruise (admission not included). We'll then travel to the city's famous C.N. Tower, which is the country's tallest structure.
We'll continue our Toronto sightseeing with stops at City Hall and the University of Toronto. Afterwards, we'll have dinner in Toronto's Chinatown.
- Delta Toronto East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (April to November) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Toronto during the morning and travel to Thousand Islands (From April to November only). You may elect to take our Thousand Islands Cruise at an additional cost to see Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row and Zavikon Island.
The tour will next head to Ottawa - the capital of Canada. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District and Rideau Canal.
During the late afternoon, we'll arrive in the beautiful French-speaking city of Montreal and visit St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal. The tour will also visit Olympic Stadium, where you may choose to partake on an optional visit an additional cost.
- Sandman Hotel or similar
Montreal - Quebec City - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll travel to another French-speaking city - Quebec. You'll have the option to join the Old Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour at an additional cost.
We'll see the famous Chateau Frontenac - a prominent building in the Quebec skyline.
Afterwards, the tour will cross the border back into the United States and travel to historic Boston. There will be an optional Boston Lobster Dinner available.
- We have the right to change the tour itinerary due to bad weather and road conditions for your safety during the winter.
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll travel to nearby Cambridge, Massachusetts to visit Harvard Square, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
We'll then return to Boston and pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in New England - John Hancock Tower.
You'll have the opportunity to take an optional Boston Harbor Cruise at an additional cost before we go to Quincy Market for shopping and lunch. Meal options include clam chowder and a lobster roll.
We'll then transfer you to Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS) at approximately noon. We'll next head back to New York City to drop off guests at local airports (JFK, LGA, EWR).
*Due to the long travel distance from Boston to New York City, we recommend you fly out of Boston airport (BOS).
For domestic flights, customers can meet our staff at the baggage claim area.
For international flights, customers can meet our staff at the U.S. Customs and Immigration Exit/Meeting Point after luggage is picked up.
All New York City airport pick-up will be available at JFK, LGA, and EWR. We strongly recommend the use of EWR for customer convenience.
- We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00 am - 11:00 pm for each order for passengers who arrive at the airport on the departure day.
- We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00 am - 11:00 pm for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area. Please make a comment when making reservations.
- If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9:00 am - 11:00 pm, please contact us for quotation.
- Self transfer to hotel;
- If you arrive at New York City between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 4:00 pm to transfer to your hotel.
Please make a comment about your first day arrival plans when making reservations.
Please schedule your flight to depart from Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00 pm OR return to NYC and depart from NYC area airports (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 pm.
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making your reservation, so we can arrange your request.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $835.00||USD $557.00||USD $418.00||USD $1,166.00|
Itinerary Options on Day 2
|+USD $7.00||+USD $11.00|
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $360.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and New York airport
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person including first day airport transfer service)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price; Regarding optional tours fee, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $24.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (Ages 3-11)
- CN Tower: CAD$39.50/Adult; CAD$28.00/Child(3-12); CAD$28.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-11); $61.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(ages 3-11)(Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 11/30/2016.)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): CAD$27.00/Adult; CAD$15.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple or quadruple room.
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary.If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangements before your departure.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
"Over visit of China Town for every city, which is not required. People visit other country for the purpose of exposure to other/different culture. Otherwise, we might as well stay at home. Tour Guide try to sell American value to the guest..., which is also not necessary. Long immigration queue is caused by fixed departure on Tuesday & Friday. It is recommended to have daily departure to level load the guests to cut down the long waiting at the immigration. Insufficient time/visit of the items, considering the ticket price. Toronto: Substitution of Casa Loma is not viewed as valued/appreciated if compared to a boat tour of Toronto river/city view. NY city tour & night tour is not optimized. Can we have an in-depth city tour package for people have time?" Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
i would like to ask you if i join with this tour, 9-Day East Coast: US & Canada Happy Shopping Deluxe Tour w/Airport Transfers (Product Code: 46-19158),
started from 23th December 2016 and ended 31th December 2016, right?
could you help me to reservation hotel near of the drop off location in NY from 31th Dec til 2nd January 2017?
which area? flushing or else? 08/01/2016 16:49:00
Thanks for your inquiry,
Yes, tour ends December 31st for December 23rd departure date.
Please include your post tour hotel extension request upon making the reservation online and we will ask our hotel department for a post tour hotel extension quote.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
I would like to book a 8-9 day east coast tour fr0m 19/05/2016 which start in New York and end in Philadelphia.
Many thanks 02/19/2016 20:54:05
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
This tour product number 46-19158 is available departing the 20th of May, 2016.
Starts and ends in New York with an option to end in Boston as well.
Here is a 5 day tour we currently have available that starts in New York and ends in Philadelphia departing May 14th only.
Currently our tours departure on other days of the week. Here is a 7 day tour that we can offer departing on Thursdays.
Customer Service Rep
Your tour on 23/10/2015 is available or not? 08/11/2015 15:11:45
Thanks for your inquiry.
Yes. Currently we have seat available on 10/23/15.
We suggest you make the reservation online ahead of time to secure seating.
Customer Service Rep
Tour code 46-19158 - 9 days east usa + canada on 23/10/2015 is on or not? 08/10/2015 19:03:50
According to our website, this tour departs on every Tuesday and Friday in the month of October, 2015. Currently the 10/23/2015 departure (Friday) is still open for booking.
To secure your seat(s), we suggest you to make the reservation as soon as possible. As soon as receive your reservation along with the full payment, we will be able to further process accordingly.
For any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more than happy to help.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
are you having this tour 46-19158 in mid May 2015?
like this itinerary as hotel stays are in deluxe 4 star? and with stay at Niagara falls in canada side together with optional tour to Atlantic /Woodbury
any other recommendation (one other similar tour stay at Adam's Mark at Buffalo - we would prefer to stay at the falls ) 03/20/2015 04:40:23
Dear Rita Chua,
We are unable to offer 46-19158 in mid May 2015 as it is a seasonal product with the Cherry Blossom Festival. As an alternative we recommend the following tours (click link to view) if you wish to visit the Niagara Falls in mid May 2015:
Usually, if it is a deluxe tour with hotel accommodations included, a 4 star hotel quality hotel will be utilized. However, we cannot guarantee the hotel location at the falls in Canada as hotel information will be offered based on availability.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
9-Day Eastern US & Canada In-Depth Tour