Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Mexico City and transfer to your hotel.
- Royal Zona Rosa or similar
Mexico City - Queretaro - San Miguel De Allende
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll depart for Queretaro where we will visit the Aqueduct, the Ex-Cross Convent and Historic Downtown.
Then we'll continue to San Miguel de Allende, a major cultural city in Mexico. While here we'll see San Miguel's Parish, the Chapel of the Holy House, the Inquisitor's House, and the Church of San Francisco Major points of interests include: San Miguel’s Parish and the Holy House Chapel, the House of the Inquisitor, and the Church of San Francisco.
- Mision de Los Angeles or similar
San Miguel De Allende - Dolores Hidalgo - Guanajuato
Summary of The Day: We'll enjoy a lovely breakfast and then depart for Dolores Hidalgo, where in 1810, the father Don Miguel Hidalgo, began the Mexican War of Independence.
Afterwards we'll headto Guanajuato, the site for annual International Cervantino Festival. We'll explore this fabulous city which is full of beautiful colonial alleys and plazas. We'll see the University, the Juarez Theater, Kiss Alley, and Diego Rivera’s house.
- Mision or similar
Guanajuato - Zacatecas
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to the World Heritage Site of Zacatecas. This beautiful colonial city of "pink cantera” has the most outstanding Mexican baroque architectural style, evident in the city's Cathedral. We'll travel to La bufa Hill where you'll receive a lovely panorama of the city. We'll descend via a funicular and visit the Mines of El Eden.
- Hotel Emporio or similar
Zacatecas - Guadalajara
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart towards Guadalajara, the capital of state of Jalisco and the second largest city in Mexico. Here, tequila and mariachi were born. While here we'll visit Tlaquepaque where the finest handcraft in Mexicoare made.
- De Mondoza or similar
Guadalajara - Tequila
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll visit the major sights of Guadalajara: the Government PalaceWe will visit the principal points of interest: the Government Palace where you can see the famous Orozco mural, "The People and Its Leaders," Plaza Tapatia, Degollado Theater, Guadalajara's Cathedral, and the Rotonda of the Illustrious Men.
From here we'll continue to Tequila where the main distilleries of the famous Mexican drink are located. We'll learn about agave plant is harvested in this region and distilled into tequila.
- De Mondoza or similar
Guadalajara - Patzcuaro
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive to Patzcuaro, famous for its colonial beauty. We'll see the Basilica of Our Lady of Health, the House of the Eleven Patios, and the Historic Downtown.
- Best Western Posada or similar
Patzcuaro - Morelia - Mexico City
Summary of The Day: From Patzcuaro we'll depart for the World Heritage Site of Morelia, world famous for its magnificent colonial architecture of “pink cantera.” You'll notice it in the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Clavijero Palace, the Major Plaza, the Aqueduct, and the Gualupita Temple at San Diego Convent.
In the afternoon we'll return to Mexico City.
- Royal Zona Rosa or similar
Summary of The Day: After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,298.98||USD $1,228.98||USD $1,698.98|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,458.98||USD $1,458.98||USD $1,898.98|
* The pricing for this tour is LAND ONLY. The international and domestic airfares are not included. We can make reservation if you need this service. Please contact us for quotation.|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Children aged 2-11 years old enjoy the same price as adult, staying in one standard room as a third person.
* Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adult and child/infant.
* This tour requires a minimum of two people to operate. If you are the only person going on the tour, the only way you can book it is if you pay for the cost of two people. If other people then sign up for this tour after you book it, you will be refunded the cost of the additional person when the tour has ended. If you choose to pay for two guests when you are the only person going on the tour, please indicate this when booking the tour or you will not be refunded the additional person cost if more people sign up.
*Tour requires at least 4 pax to guarantee the departure. For 1-3 pax, your reservation will be holding. We would contact you should another booking coming in at the same departure date as yours. The departure will be cancelled and the tour fee will be full refunded, if we cannot reach the minimum guests 3 weeks prior to the departure date. Meanwhile, your departure also can be guaranteed if you would like to pay 6 pax at a time. Do not hesitate to contact our CSR if you have any inquiry.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (8:00am - 8:00pm) and drop-off
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Daily Breakfast
- Admission fees
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfare (international & intra-Mexico)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Tips for tour guide (min. USD 7.00/day per person)
- Days Prior To Departure Cancellation Fee (USD)
- 63 and more days 10% of tour fee
- 62-48 days 15% of tour fee
- 47-33 days 30% of tour fee
- 32-17 days 50% of tour fee
- Within 16 days 100% of tour fee
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting and returning to your own country including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- Foreigners holding a visa issued by the United States are no longer required to hold a Mexican Issued Visa to enter Mexico. Therefore, foreign travelers of any nationality entering Mexico via air as Tourists must submit the following documents:
- A current valid visa issued by United States
- A valid passport or proof of identity along with current travel documents for Mexico
- Travelers under the age of 18 participating in Mexican tours should carry in the certified written consent made by both parents in English. The consent should be shown when check-in at the airport departing for Mexico from US or other countries. When travelling in Mexico, the consent is not obligatory.
- The price is subject to change due to holidays. If you need intra-Mexico air ticket booking service, please contact us for quotation.
- Please meet tour guide at Baggage Claim Area or the Exit after your arrival at the airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Tours4Fun standard cancellation policy may not apply to this tour reservation. International tours and currency exchange rates may alter the amount of cancellation penalty. Please contact our customer service team at the time of cancellation for a finalized cancellation quote at email@example.com
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
2. Can you accommodate a special diet? I cannot eat meat or dairy products, but I can eat fish and eggs. 01/09/2017 01:22:22
Thanks for your inquiry.
Usually we use 3-star hotels during the trip and the specific hotel information would be available one day before the check-in date.
Daily breakfast is included in reservation price. Tour guide will arrange stops at food courts or restaurants during the trip for meals. You should have the chance to choose and pay for the food you like. Anyway we suggest you consult the guide for details and help during the trip.
For any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (USA & Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Customer Service Rep
9-Day Mexico Colonial Cities Tour (Product Code: 93-3057) 08/25/2016 17:26:10
Thanks for your inquiry,
Currently 2017 is not available for booking. You may check back at the end of the year for the tour's dates and prices updated.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thank you very much for your interest.
Our 9-Day Mexico Colonial Cities Tour has a minimum requirement of 2 guests per reservation.
You will not be able to travel as a single occupancy.
We do have a link on our website where you can locate if there are any travel companion who has similar travel dates as you or you can also post your own request for a travel companion.
Please check below:
Customer Service Rep
Thank you very much for choosing Tours4Fun.
For your requested tour 93-3057, since most excursions are within the cities, so the meal stops are normally arranged at places where customers can have different options. When the tour travels outside of the cities, then the meal stops may be arranged at fast food restaurants and/or food courts etc.
Since the hotels are usually well-located, so many customers have options to dine in the hotel restaurant(s) or walk to nearby restaurants, cafes enjoy their dinners.
Thank you again for choosing us.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7