8-Day East Coast: Best of America and Canada Deluxe Tour (with airport transfer)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
New York, NY, USA
- End City:
New York, NY, USA
Boston, MA, USA
- 8 days
- Tour Type:
Apr 1st 2014 - Mar 31st 2015: Sun/Wed/Thu/Sat
- Buy2get1free Tour
- Buy2get2free Tour
Get 562 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 562 Points
Buy 2 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1 Hometown - New York City - Night Tour
Please meet your tour escort at the airport's Arrivals: Baggage Claim exit doors after retrieving your luggage. Your tour escort will transfer your party from the airport to the hotel (check-in after 3 p.m.).
Airport pick up available for EWR, JFK, or LGA airports.(Airport pick-up is free only between 8:30 a.m. - 11 p.m. Your tour escort will leave the airport after 11 p.m. so please meet him or her before 11 p.m.)
*For customers who arrive earlier and want to meet the tour at the airport, please refer to the following meet points:
JFK - Terminal # 7 "Hudson News" newsstand
EWR - Terminal C, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
LGA - Terminal B, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
***If you do not wish to be picked up from the airports or self transfer, you can choose to be picked up from Chinatown (87 Bowery st. #202, New York, NY 10002) before 6 p.m. When your tour ends, you can be dropped off in Chinatown, as well.
You also can choose the pick-up point of Flushing (133-31 39th Ave, Flushing, New York, NY 11354) before 5 p.m. Please make a comment when you make reservations if you'd like to be picked up from Chinatown or Flushing to confirm pick-up details.***
For those passengers who arrive at JFK and LGA meeting point before 3 p.m., you will receive an additional perk – experiencing Flushing and Queens.
Arrangement: We drive you to Flushing and store your luggage. You can spend some time in Flushing on your own, but please return to the pick-up point in time to re-join us. We'll then drive you to your hotel by bus.
For those who prefer EWR: Upon arrival, you can either take our shuttle to the hotel to rest or pay a small additional fee of $10.00 to be transported to shop at Jersey Gardens Mall - one of the major outlets in the metropolitan New York area.
All customers arriving before 5 p.m. are invited to join our exciting three-hour New York City Night Tour for just $25 to get your first glimpse of "The City that Never Sleeps."
** Night Tour
We'll start the three-hour tour seeing Rockefeller Center followed by Times Square. We will show you why New York City is bustling and buzzing with excitement 24/7. The final stop will be a panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline from New Jersey. (New York City Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Children)
* Optional NYC night tour has limited seating and may sell out. Please try to arrive before 5 pm. and speak with the tour guide regarding the night tour if you wish to take it. The NYC Night Tour depends on the weather.
Day 2 New York City Tour (Full Day)
Our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of The Big Apple to show you the city's best architecture, museums, history, shopping and landmarks! Just a few of the many highlights you will see are Wall Street, the Charging Bull and the Empire State Building. You have the option to take a cruise (Liberty Cruise: $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child (age 11 and younger); $24.00/Senior 62+) on the Hudson River to snap photographs of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. You may also opt to visit the Empire State Building observatory deck to get a panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park for an additional cost of $27.00/Adult; $21.00/Child (ages 6-12) and $24.00/Senior (62+). A guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art ($25.00/Adult; Free/Child (younger than age 11); $17.00/Senior 62+), an exploration of the newly transformed Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum ($26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child (age 11 and younger); $22.00/Senior 62+) and mingling with hundreds of life-like statues of celebrities in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum ($25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child (age 11 and younger); $25.00/Senior 62+) also are options for the day. In addition, you may pass by United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
Day 3 New York - Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Today, you will be able to visit the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted when we head to Philadelphia! There, the famous Liberty Bell with its distinctive crack is on display at Liberty Bell Center. Just 150 miles south of the historic city of Philadelphia is the United States' capital – Washington, D.C. While we won't be visiting inside of the White House, you will be able to take many photos of the exterior of this amazing structure! In addition to visiting the Lincoln, Vietnam Veterans and Korean War memorials, our motor coach takes you by the splendid Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial. We'll go to the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, located in the National Mall area. It has the largest collection of historic aircraft and spacecraft in the world displayed in 161,145 square-feet of exhibition space. You have the opportunity to take a scenic boat cruise on the Potomac River and learn more interesting facts about this important U.S. city. The D.C. Cruise costs $23.00/Adult; $15.00/Child (age 11 and younger) and $20.00/Senior (62+).
Day 4 Washington D.C. - Corning Glass Center - Niagara Falls
The fifth day of the tour will begin as we drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York state for several hours. Enjoy the rural scenery before we arrive in Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world. It has 35,000 glass pieces representing centuries of glass craftsmanship. In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by the most experienced artisans. There will be an admission cost of $16.00/Adult; Free/Child (age 11 and younger) and $15.00/Senior (62+). Next, we will take you to the grand Niagara Falls. Be amazed by the roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls, as you stroll through Niagara Falls State Park. You have the option (April or May to late October depending on each year's weather conditions) of taking the riveting Maid of the Mist boat ride at a cost of $19.75/Adult; $12.65/Child (younger than 11) and $19.75/Senior (62+). You also may catch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on a new 45-by-25-foot screen at an additional fee of $14.75/Adult; $11.00/Child (younger than age 11) and $14.75/Senior (62+). Then, you can choose either to stay in Niagara Falls State Park for further exploration on your own before returning to the hotel or have an in-depth tour ($25/Adult) by visiting the Niagara Power Vista and Old Fort Niagara. Old Fort Niagara will give you insights that many tourists don't know. We have added a Native American Cultural Show in Niagara Falls called "Spirit of the Mist" when you will learn about the falls through interpretive dance and music. The optional show lasts approximately 50 minutes and costs $20.00/Adults and $13.00/Child (6-12 ).
The show schedule varies daily. It is subject to final confirmation for your travel date.
Day 5 Niagara Falls - Toronto (Canada)
The fifth day will begin when we cross the border via the Rainbow Bridge to Canada and take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower - 775 feet above the falls! Skylon Tower admission will cost $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child (age 11 and younger) and $14.00/Senior (62+) as well as lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child (younger than age 11) and $45.00/Senior (62+). We then head to Canada's largest city - Toronto - during the afternoon and be treated to amazing views of the city at its CN Tower (Additional Cost: $27.00/Adult; $21.00/Child (younger than 11); $27.00/Senior 62+). There’s also a glass floor located indoors where you can look straight down to the street level. We'll see the Toronto City Hall complex as well as the Ontario Legislative Building - bordered by the University of Toronto and Queens Park. The Lake Ontario cruise is available during the summer at an extra cost of $20.00/Adult; $16.00/Child (younger than age 11) and $20.00/Senior (62+). During the winter, we'll visit Canada's majestic castle of Casa Loma allowing you to step back in time to a period of European elegance and splendor. We will then be off to Toronto's Chinatown.
Day 6 Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
During the morning, you have the option of joining a Thousand Islands cruise (unavailable during the winter) at a cost of $20.00/Adult; $16.00/Child (younger than age 11) and $20.00/Senior (62+). Breakfast will be offered on the cruise for $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (younger than age 11) and $10.00/Senior (62+). We will head for Canada’s capital city to reach Ottawa around noon. With its strong stone exterior and picturesque setting on the cliffs overlooking the Ottawa River, Canada’s Parliament Hill is often described as one of the most beautiful government centers in the world. The buildings are home to the House of Commons, Library of Parliament, Hall of Honour, Senate and the impressive Peace Tower. Afterwards, we travel to Montreal during the afternoon. The French-speaking city contains European flair and sophistication making it one of the most popular metropolitan areas in Canada. The 45-degree tilting Olympic Tower, Notre-Dame Basilica and Old Montreal are the highlights we will observe in the afternoon. Montreal's landmark Olympic Stadium and its Olympic Tower were built for the 1976 Olympics and the tower contains an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Optional Olympic Stadium entry will cost you $22.00/Adult; $11.00/Child (younger than age 11) and $20.00/Senior (62+). We will eat dinner in Montreal's Chinatown.
***After Oct 31st, the Thousand Islands cruise will be closed so the tour will instead go to Howe Caverns.
Day 7 Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Experience more of French Canada in Quebec City during the morning and then we'll drive 500 miles to one of America's oldest cities – Boston. We'll dine in Boston, which also is famous for fresh lobsters. Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/person.
Day 8 Boston - Hometown/ Boston - New York
Start the eighth day at Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), both located in the quaint college city of Cambridge, Massachusetts. Next, we'll see the Boston landmarks of Trinity Church and John Hancock Tower in Copley Square. You have the option to take the harbor cruise ($22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (younger than age 11); $20.00/Senior 62+) and enjoy fantastic views of this historic city. Have a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market and then get ready to fly home out of Boston (flights after 1:30 p.m.) or NYC airports (flights after 7 p.m.).
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third and 4th guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to free-fare passenger based on triple or quad price.
*Under the promotion, you are subject to a penalty if changed within 10 days prior to departure date; no-shows will be assessed penalty, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. The free person must share same room.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Children share the same rates with adults.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (8:30am-11:00pm) and drop-off (Airport pick-up is free only between 8:30am-11:00pm, your tour escort will leave at 11:00pm, please meet your tour escort before 11:00pm)
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and New York airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
-New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child; $25.00/Senior(62+)
-Metropolitan Museum of art: $25.00/Adult; free/Child (under 11); $17.00/Senior(62+)
-Empire State Building: $27.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
-Liberty Cruise: $29.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (11-); $24.00/Senior(62+)
-U.S.S. Intrepid: $26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(11-); $22.00/Senior(62+)
-Wax Museum: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child (11-); $25.00/Senior(62+)
-DC Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $20.00/Senior(62+)
-Corning Glass Center+Hot Glass Show: $16.00/Adult; Free/Child(under11); $15.00/Senior(62+)
-(Be subject to guide's arrangement) Indian culture show: $20.00/Adult, $13.00/Child(3-11)
-In-depth Niagara tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
-Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child; $30.00/Senior(62+)
-Boston harbor cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(11-); $20.00/Senior(62+)
-IMAX Movie(Canada Side): $14.75/Adult; $11.00/Child(11-); $14.75/Senior(62+)
-Maid of the Mist (Canada Side)(April or May to late Oct depending on each year's weather condition.): $19.75/Adult; $12.65/Child(under 11 years); $19.75/Senior(62+)
-SkyLon Tower Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(11-); $45.00/Senior(62+)
-SkyLon Tower: $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(11-); $14.00/Senior(62+)
-Toronto Cruise: $20.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(11-); $20.00/Senior(62+)
-CN Tower: $27.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(11-); $27.00/Senior(62+)
-Thousand Islands Cruise(Unavailable in winter): $20.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(11-); $20.00/Senior(62+)
-Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(11-); $10.00/Senior(62+)
-Olympic Stadium: $22.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(11-), $20.00/Senior (62+)
-Quebec La Citadelle: $12.00/Adult, $8.00/Child(11-), $12.00/Senior (62+)
-French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(11-); $37.00/Senior(62+)
-Toronto Dinner: $20.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(11-); $20.00/Senior(62+)
8 day USA and Canada East Coast tour
- • Reservation: Excellent
- • Customer Service: Excellent
- • Accommodation: Excellent
- • Transportation: Excellent
- • Tour Guide: Excellent
- • Tour Itinerary: Excellent
Tour Code: 82-2350
- • Reservation: Excellent
- • Customer Service: Excellent
- • Accommodation: Excellent
- • Transportation: Excellent
- • Tour Guide: Excellent
- • Tour Itinerary: Excellent
Q & As
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in on the day. Meanwhile, the local agency may collect some cash as penalty fee. For the details, please consult your tour guide on tour.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please meet tour guide at Baggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- For Boston departure, please arrange your flight after 1:30pm, for NYC departure, please arrange flight after 7:00pm on the last day to complete your tour activities.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|