We had fun.15/10/2015
San Francisco - Elko
Summary of The Day: Today you will head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada.
- Red Lion Elko or similar
Elko - Oregon Trail - Independence Rock - Devil's Gate - Casper
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit the Great Salt Desert in the morning; and along the Emigration Canyon into the Echo Canyon, you will also visit the once traveled Oregon Trail. The trail represents the only corridor to the West. The highlights of the trail also include: the historical landmarks of Independence Rock and Devil's Gate.
- Parkway Plaza Hotel or similar
Casper - Mount Rushmore - Gillette
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit the magnificent Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota, a monumental granite sculpture by Gutzon Borglum, located within the United States Presidential Memorial. After you will continue to Devil's Tower National Monument also known as "Bear Lodge." Later, you will travel to Gillette where you will stay overnight.
- Ramada Plaza Gillette or similar
Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit the popular Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the United States! Highlights include: Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano and Mammoth Hot Springs. You will also see various wildlife that inhabits the park from bison, elk, moose, and bear!
- Yellowstone Country Inn or Dude & Roundup or Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: You will continue your exploration of Yellowstone National Park with visits to the Old Faithful Geyser and Rainbow Pool. After, you will continue to Grand Teton National Park, with its many peaks, followed by trips to the state of Wyoming, the western town of Jackson Hole and Salt Lake City.
- Comfort Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - Reno
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit the Utah State Capitol Building and Temple Square in Salt Lake City. After, you will arrive in Reno, Nevada in the afternoon!
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino or similar
Reno - Tahoe City - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Today, you will depart from Reno in the morning and visit Lake Tahoe, one of the deepest lakes in the United States. After, you will head back to the Bay Area in the afternoon, concluding your wonderful tour.
Please refer to the list below of approximate return times for each location. There may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather, traffic jam, etc.
Milpitas - 7:30pm
San Jose - 7:30pm
Fremont - 7:30pm
Cupertino - 7:00pm
Newark - 7:30pm
Red Roof Inn - 6:30pm
San Francisco - 6:00pm
Oaklando - 5:30pm
El Cerrito - 5:10pm
Sacramento - 2:30pm
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $698.00||USD $565.00||USD $558.00||USD $1,068.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years of age will be charged a mandatory $25 fee per day as a General Liability Insurance. The fee will also guarantee the child a seat. Parents who prefer to hold their child will be assumed to have forfeited the seat, but the $25 per-day General Liability Insurance will still be charged. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to the mentioned national parks
- Professional tour guide
- Ground transportation
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Crazy Horse plus Little Bighorn Battlefield: $35.00/Person
- Great Salt Lake+Devils Tower+Mount Rushmore+Crazy Horse+Little Big Horn+Virginia+Yellowstone National Park+Grand Teton: $100/person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April or May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour guide for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Due to the popularity of these Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Tours4Fun updates their seat availability at 6:00 p.m. every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun's website does not guarantee tour confirmation; Tours4Fun will confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you've received your tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible for any inconvenience cause by a booked flight with no confirmed tour.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- If you need to book a flight ticket, we recommend that you book your flight ticket after you've received your reservation confirmation email within one to two business days.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
nikhil.sagiraju(0)Useful10/10/2016best trip ( Verified Purchased )
one of the best trip I have taken .....jack the guide and Alex the driver very knowledgeable and friendly
Anonymous.(1)Useful10/03/20167 day tour yellow stone, mt Rushmore's, crazy horse and etc. ( Verified Purchased )
Idid already so what's going on? Driver and tour guide were excellent! I will recommended to others friends who are American Filipino! Bus good and clean.choice of food not exiting? That the U have to improve .
Anonymous.(0)Useful10/02/20167 day tour ( Verified Purchased )
Alex is excellent and Chuck is excellent but he is too loud , maybe we don't understand the language. It's a very good tour and recommend to everyone! Bus is clean and pretty much accommodate everyone.i think everyone is happy.
Abraham Flores(1)Useful07/16/2016Excellent ( Verified Purchased )
Can't begin to share so much. Even the Driver deserves credit on the trip. I would never expect that he would contribute so much driving, helpful, organize, polite Thanks
Holly Byrnes(2)Useful07/03/2016Wonderful and interesting trip:) ( Verified Purchased )
Mike was a terrific and knowledgeable tour guide and Ben, our driver, was a safe driver and a very nice and helpful person. I would recommend this trip for anyone. I had my special needs son with me and everyone was so nice to him and hel...pful for the entire tour. It was a great experience. A wonderful way to see a lot a a lot of our expansive western states, the Crazy Horse monument was my favorite stop. We will take another tour in the future:) Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Do u have have tour in Oct 2016 also? How is the weather in OCT> for yellow stone park?
Please let me know so we can plan our trip soon.
Tanu Patel 09/01/2016 01:03:56
Thanks for your inquiry.
Regretfully the airport pick-up service is not available for this tour and we can only pick up customers at the meeting points listed on our website.
When you arrive at the SFO airport（you can consider this airport）, you need to arrange your own transportation to the meeting point.
The tour of Yellowstone will be closed after 8th October due to the season and the temperature will not be suitable for travelling there.
Customer Service Rep
Is there a pick up point near Palo Alto for the yellowstone / grand canyon / mt. rushmore tour (Product Code: 6-190)?
Thank you! 08/13/2016 10:07:03
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
The closest pickup location from Palo Alto is the Marina Food Supermarket at 10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA (10 miles away) with a 720 am pickup.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
We are a family of 3 adults who are interested in the 7-Day Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore Tour from San Francisco/Salt Lake CityTour Code: 856-310 tour. We are thinking about starting the tour on 3rd September 2016 from San Francisco
We are pure vegetarians and we would like to know if the tour would drop us at restaurants with vegetarian options
Also what type of hotels are being offered in this tour? Are they 3 stars or 4 stars?
Nikhil Goyal 08/10/2016 22:06:33
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
Regrettably the tour package (tour code: 856-310) is no longer operating.
You can check our similar tour package (Product Code: 6-190) as limited seats are still available on September 3, 2016.
Your tour guide will arrange meals stop at various food courts, buffet and restaurants where you can pay for your own meals. Customers should check each meal location for its vegetarian options.
Yes, most of our hotels are 3-star rated.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thank you 06/24/2016 12:26:40
Please see link below to check meeting points:
The closest pickup point to Dublin/ Pleasanton area will be the Fremont location with a 7:20 am pickup:
46881 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
The closest pick-up to Sacramento International Airport is 11:00am 1315 10th St Sacramento, CA 95814 (Sacramento State Capital Front Door) per the map link: https://goo.gl/maps/7s714mNfjSP2
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
one of the best trip I have taken .....jack the guide and Alex the driver very knowledgeable .. Read MoreBy nikhil.sagiraju On 10/10/2016 15:09:13
Can't begin to share so much. Even the Driver deserves credit on the trip. I would never exp .. Read MoreBy Abraham Flores On 07/16/2016 01:53:00
Wonderful and interesting trip:)
Mike was a terrific and knowledgeable tour guide and Ben, our driver, was a safe driver and .. Read MoreBy Holly Byrnes On 07/03/2016 21:36:30