Hometown - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Las Vegas, it's a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and others. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). The are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Grand Canyon (South Rim) National Park:
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park.
Grand Canyon West Rim "The Skywalk":
Your journey begins from stopping by the Magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon (Admission & lunch are excluded). You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (Optional tour). Overnight stay in Las Vegas. Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon west is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
- Please note that during the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visitor's area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
If "Buy 2 get 3rd discounted" promotion applicants choose to opt out of these Grand Canyon visits and instead spend a free day in Las Vegas, they need to pay $50/person to tour guide as LV explore fee.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: In the morning, depart Las Vegas towards San Francisco. We will travel by the world's largest solar power plant with 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. While crossing the Mojave Desert, you will see Edwards Air Force Base at the distance, where the sound barrier was broken for the first time in history and where US space shuttles landed on several occasions. Looking up at the sky, you might perhaps catch a glimpse of U.S. newest aircraft on training mission. Then you will pass by California's largest windmill farm on Tehachapi Mountain. In the afternoon, you will learn about California agriculture that produces more than half of nation’s total of fruits, vegetables and nuts while travelling through the fertile Central Valley. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Bay Area - Redwood National Forest - Eureka
Summary of The Day: Head north and drive through California's wine country - Napa Valley on the way to the Redwood National Forest. The forest is home to world's tallest trees: old-growth coast redwoods. The trees can live to be 2000 years old and grow to over 300 feet tall. Spruce, hemlock, douglas-fir, berry bushes, and sword ferns create a multiple canopied understory that towers over all visitors. In the afternoon, enter the Redwood National Forest as highlights include: Chandelier Tree, Tree Shop, Founder's Tree Grove, and the Avenue of Giants. Overnight stay in Eureka.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Eureka - Crater Lake - Klamath Falls
Summary of The Day: Visit Crater Lake National Park. The lake was formed after the collapse of Mount Mazama -an ancient volcano that erupted approximately 7,700 years ago. The lake is 6 miles long, 4 miles wide and 1932 feet deep. Overnight stay in Klamath Falls.
- Days Inn or similar
Klamath Falls - Mount Shasta View Point - McArthur-Burney Falls - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Driving through the picturesque Klamath river basin, you will arrive at foothills of Mt Shasta. At the elevation of 14,179 feet, it is the highest peak in Northern California covered by snow all year round. Then continue to visit Burney Falls once described as "Eighth wonder of the world" by President Theodore Roosevelt. It is unique in that much of the falls comes out of the middle of the face of the cliff. Burney Falls is not the highest or largest, but definitely one of the most beautiful waterfalls on our planet. Head back to Bay Area after the tour.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
San Francisco City Tour - Transfer out
Summary of The Day: Discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. After the tour, we will transfer you to San Francisco airport.
Day 1: Hometown - Las Vegas
Day 2: Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Day 3: Las Vegas - San Francisco
Day 4: San Francisco City Tour
Day 5: Bay Area - Redwood National Forest - Eureka
Day 6: Eureka - Crater Lake - Klamath Falls
Day 7: Mount Shasta View Point - McArthur Burney Falls - Bay Area -Transfer out
After the tour, we will transfer you to San Francisco airport.
** If your departure date is Wednesday, please arrange your air-ticket departure from SFO after 8:00pm; If your departure date is Tuesday, please arrange your air-ticket departure from SFO after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $718.00||USD $578.00||USD $551.00||USD $1,168.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
**Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay for the infant's tour fare. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks(except Grand Canyon)
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours: (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $220.00/person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including lunch)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride: $159.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please DO make your reservation 5 business before the departure date. Otherwise, surcharges will be applied.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7