This is the best photo ever I took!05/11/2015
7-Day Grand Circle National Parks Bus Tour (Starts in LA or LV)
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Your journey begins when you depart from Los Angeles in the morning and make your way to the luxurious city of Las Vegas. You will arrive in Las Vegas by the evening and check into the hotel; after checking-in you can enjoy the rest of the night at your leisure.
*Please meet your tour guide at the Excalibur Hotel "Group Check-in Counter" by 3:30 p.m. located at 3850 Las Vegas Blvd,South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Excalibur Group Check-In Counter is located at the main level of the hotel rear entrance. It will be on your left-hand side of the rear door.) We have a desk set up in Excalibur near the group check-in desk in the back left-hand side of the main floor. Our employee will assist you with the check-in process after 3:30 p.m.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park
Summary of The Day: Today you will depart from Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah: the Zion National Park and the Bryce Canyon National Park!
- Bryce View Lodge or similar or similar
Bryce Canyon City - Arches National Park - Monticello
Summary of The Day: Today, you will further explore the beautiful Bryce Canyon City. Later, you will travel the beautiful Arches National Park. You will even have an opportunity to hike the famous "delicate arch" in the late afternoon hour!
- Monticello-Inn at the Canyons or similar
Monticello - Monument Valley - Canyon De Chelly - Petrified Forest National Park
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit Monument Valley, which is considered one of the most photographed places in Southwest America. There you will have a chance to take the exclusive Monument Valley Jeep Ride (admission not included; optional). You will also visit Canyon De Chelly; followed by a visit to Petrified Forest National Park which contains some of the largest and best-preserved petrified wood sites in the world! The combination of Petrified Forest and Painted Desert provides us with an extraordinary diverse fossil record that cannot be found elsewhere!
- Best Western Arizonian or similar
Walnut Canyon - Grand Canyon National Park - Horseshoe Bend - Page
Summary of The Day: Today, you will visit the Walnut Canyon National Monument which was established to preserve numerous prehistoric archaeological sites and the ancient cliff dwellings. After, you will visit one of the most popular Seven Natural Wonders of the World - The Grand Canyon! There you will see the famous Colorado River and the beautiful Horseshoe Bend!
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, you will visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. There you will have the opportunity to embark on the exclusive Lake Powell Cruise (admission not included; optional). After you will continue to visit Antelope Canyon around noon time! You will travel back to Las Vegas in the afternoon, where you will stay overnight.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today you will depart from Las Vegas in the morning and return to Los Angeles, concluding your wonderful tour!
Guests can choose to end their tour in Las Vegas (self-dismiss at the hotel). You may elect to extend your stay or continue onto your next destination.
Please see the approximate return time for each location listed below. Please note that there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather or heavy traffic.
• Milpitas - 6:15 p.m.
• San Jose - 6:15 p.m.
• Fremont - 6:30 p.m.
• Cupertino - 6:15 p.m.
• Newark - 6:30 p.m.
• Red Roof Inn - 6:30 p.m.
• San Francisco - 7 p.m.
• Oakland - 7:30 p.m.
• El Cerrito - 8:00 p.m.
We also offer complimentary Los Angeles transfers. Please note the following L.A. "drop-off" location you wish to request in the Easy Book section, if needed.
1. Chinese Theatre - 4:30 p.m.
2. Dorothy Chandler Pavilion - 6:30p.m.
3. Holiday Inn La Mirada - 8:00 p.m.
We offer hotel extension services in Los Angeles. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
We offer San Francisco transfers with additional fees. Please choose the details in the easy book section if needed.
Customers who choose hotel extension, must please transfer to their hotel at their own expense.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $768.00||USD $668.00||USD $658.00||USD $1,128.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
6-Night Hotel Accommodations
Admission fee to national parks
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour guide
All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(2-12) ($35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12) from 1/1/2016)
- Monument Valley Navajo Jeep Tour: $45.00/Person; Children age 2 and younger are free.
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $40.00/person ($50.00/person from 1/1/2016)(Mandatory fee for Grand Canyon South Rim. 1 Lunch included. (English Speaking Guide)(Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch from 1/1/2016))
- Horse Shoe Bend: $25.00/person
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $58.00/Adult; $48.00/Child(2-12)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child (2-12)(From 3/1/2016, $48.00/adult; $35.00/child (2-12).)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels which offer similar standards of services as an alternative.
- Customers under the age of 21 are not permitted in casinos and cannot join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Guests who need to book a flight ticket, are highly recommended to please book their flight ticket after they've received their confirmation email for their reservation within one to two business days.
- During spring/summer, we recommend guests wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend guests wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Maor Malka11/07/2015 13:41:12
Very fun and exciting trip( Verified Purchased )
the Trip was very enjoyable and special in a pleasant atmosphere with stunning views. the instructor was excellent and courteous. we met a lot of new places and people fromall over the world. it was exemplary organized & and we are very pl...eased with it Overall, and will surely go on to more off your trips thanks alot. Read full review
JIHYUN KIM11/05/2015 07:30:15
Thank you for all( Verified Purchased )
It was great experience and I really enjoyed it. I should say thank you so much to my tour guide Hao and driver Rio. We had great time. They even changed journey for us to show all spots when they knew that Antelope Canyon would be ...closed because of rain. I really appreciated. The website response promptly and organized well.(They gave me wrong contact number of my tour guide for the first day when I had to join in Las Vegas so I had to contact emergency call center at night but it worked all finally well.) I really satisfied with the service and tour program and would recommend if somebody consider.! Read full review
Irena Twardowska(1)Useful08/07/2015 22:38:53
Great way to see fabulous, unforgettable natural wonders + some remarks( Verified Purchased )
Grand Circle is an absolutely, wonderful experience and an opportunity to see the unbelievable beauty and greatness of the Nature. The itinerary is perfect, The accomodation allows having a good rest, Las Vegas adds some spice to these mag...nificcent natural wonders. The whole trip is unforgettable. Two remarks. Holiday Inn La Mirada is a somewhat remote place, it would be much more convenient to start the trip somewhat closer to LA downtown. However, this is not a big problem, Another remark is related to the tour guide . We were too late for a helicopter ride through Grand Canion, and it was not a fault of the tour patricipants. They would have followed the guide;s instructions. Anoter a rather unpleasant experience was related to my way back to LA. I was the only participant of the tour who used this route. For this reason, I asked the tour guide the day before, when and where EXACTLY I was to be picked up. He said at 6.50 AM, at the Excalibur lobby (at Starbucks side, where we arrived the day before). I was there 15 minutes in advance. Other participants of this tour were picked uo by their new guides and went away. By 7 AM I was almost the one person at the lobby, and then I saw "our" van passing by the entrance and going away. I was more than disappointed, I still do not understand this sort of the guide's behavior. If the pick up place was the lobby, what should I have done? Fortunately, people from the Lassen Tour were excellent and arranged my transfer to LA , with A "Hello Kitty" pink bus of Dragon Tours, with a very nice All-Pink Barbie-like lady tour guide, and from LA to the LAX Airport. I enjoyed this part of the trip very much and appreciate all taking care of me by the Lassen tour and Barbie under these critical circumstances As happy end is the most important thing, I am thoroughly happy too and will never ever forget the fabulous beauty of Grand Circle. I am deeply grateful to the creators of this magnificent tour. Read full review
Sunanda Wunnava07/15/2015 15:47:39
7-Day Grand Circle National Parks Bus Tour review( Verified Purchased )
It was an awesome tour. We had wonderful time.
Linda and Carlo(1)Useful07/04/2015 06:07:40
A great way to see and do the most in a relaxed way( Verified Purchased )
My husband and I have just returned from the seven day Grand Circle Tour and we can honestly say it was truly a great experience. Everything went smoothly, the bus ride, the comfort, hotel reservations including the rooms, our fellow passen...gers who were so kind, and of course the intinerary. We would never have been able to take such a trip and go to so many places driving around on our own in such a short time. The tour guide Jacob is a real professional pointing out the main places of interest to us on the way and he took great care of the tour group. A special mention has to be made of the bus driver who also contributed to the pleasant atmosphere of the tour. We were the only Europeans on the bus but this did not in any way stop us from socializing with the others on the bus, on the contrary it maybe added to the fun. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We appreciate your interest in our tours. We currently require a minimum of 10 passengers in the same reservation to be able to consider it a group booking and apply the 5% discount.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Our last date of departure for this tour is October 31st being that the weather gets extremely cold making road conditions unsafe.
We recommend to travelling before our last date or join our future dates in 2016 once they are update in the later months(November/December).
Customer Service Rep
We do not operate during winter time, this tour is usually available from April-October
The last date of departure for this booking in 2015 will be October 31st.
Customer Service Rep
I wonder what kind of meal options is there.
Are there some restaurants that I can choose in each spot?
Are supermarkets close from hotels during tour?
It would be nice to know about some more information of meals.
Noah 09/08/2015 14:50:08
Thank you for your inquiry.
Meal breaks will be arranged at hotels, various ethnic restaurants, food courts and fast food restaurants. Customers should check each meal location for its vegetarian options.
Our tour guides will arrange meal breaks three times a day. Guests should prepare to pay between $10 and $20 USD for each meal per person per day.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for quick response.
Do you mean that I could join on the 24th October even I arrived later than 3:30 if I do self check in to Excalibur hotel?
In that case, how could I get information for following trip? Would someone leave info for us?
Do you also mean that we will arrive in Las Vegas on the day 6 around 8:30pm?
If we end on the day 6, what time should we check out on the day 7?
Is it possible to late check out?
If possible, how much it would be extra?
I also would like know how many available seats are remained for 24th of Oct.
Thank you in advance.
Arin 09/08/2015 05:30:42
Dear Arin Kim,
Please contact us 1 or 2 days before tour departure and request for tour guide information. On the first day of the tour, you will need to contact the tour guide for the assistance to check in.
Yes, usually the tour will end in Las Vegas around 8:30pm. But please double check with the tour guide after joining the tour.
The check-out time is 12:00pm. If you want to check out late, please check with the hotel regarding the extra charge.
Regretfully we will not be able to provide the number of available seats as they are being sold at the same time. You can always check the availability in the calendar in "Book Now" section.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
A great way to see and do the most in a relaxed way
My husband and I have just returned from the seven day Grand Circle Tour and we can honestly ..By Linda and Carlo On 07/04/2015 06:07:40
7 Day grand circle
The tour was in time with everything accorded before even the meeting at Excalibur. Mike our ..By Mathilde Molla On 07/23/2012 11:13:17
The tour guide was organized and knowledgeable. The Delicate Arch hike and Walnut Canyon hik ..By Rupashree Jayashankar On 06/23/2011 18:18:47