Summary of The Day: The first stop there will be the National Museum of Natural History where the famed Hope Diamond is located at.
Afterwards the bus will take us to the Capitol, where we will be able to take a photo outside of the US Congress Building where many of United States' laws are passed.
Next stop will be the Madame Tussaud's President Wax Museum (admission not included). In here you will be able to take photos with all of the United States' presidents as well as many famous celebrities!
From here we'll visit the White House (exterior only), the principal residence and workplace of the U.S. President. Then you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial. And the final attraction of the day will be the D.C. Harbor Cruise (admission not included).
- Sheraton Dulles Airport / Hyatt or similar
Washington,D.C. - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Hershey’s Chocolate World, the sweetest place on earth. When we arrive, we will take a Chocolate Factory Ride (admission not included).
Our second stop will be the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum.
Afterwards we will head to Niagara Falls to learn about the history and legend of Niagara Falls with the Niagara Falls Movie: The Legend of Niagara (admission not included).
In the evening, we will end the day by experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls before heading to the hotel.
- Radisson Grand Island / or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning we can join an in-depth Niagara Falls tour (admission not included) to visit Old Fort Niagara, located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario, as well as see the power vista which are the greatest power generating system throughout the North America.
Then you will be able to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet Boat Ride (admission not included) through the spectacular Niagara River. Following that we will board the Maid of the Mist (seasonal between April and November, admission not included), the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world.
After leaving Niagara Falls, we will head to Boston. Here we'll end the night with a delicious New England Lobster Dinner (own expense) before heading back to the hotel.
- Double tree by Hilton or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: We will begin today by visiting the campus of the first college in United States, Harvard University. You will take a stroll inside this prestigious Ivy League school where some of the world’s most influential people have walked. Along with Harvard, we will visit the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, home to 85 Nobel laureates.
Then we will pass by Trinity Church on our way to Boston harbor to join a cruise (admission not included). Following the cruise, we will visit the oldest market in Boston, Quincy Market, where you will find local specialties and souvenirs stands.
Then we will return to New York.
- Crowne Plaza Somerset / Radisson Somerset or similar
Princeton University – Amish Farm
Summary of The Day: We will begin the day by traveling to Princeton University, one of the famous Ivy League school. We will have a guided tour of the school, learning about the history of this elite school.
Afterwards the tour bus will head for the Amish Farm of Pennsylvania where you will have the chance to experience Amish culture first hand. There will be a guided tour that leads us into an authentic Amish farmhouse where we will have a closer look at the Amish history. Also, there will be a guided bus tour to discover their unique farm town.
- Today's activities the around 6:00pm and we'll head back to the hotel. If you wish to stay out later you must make your own way back to the hotel.
- Crowne Plaza Somerset / Radisson Somerset or similar
Summary of The Day: Today, we will head to Rockefeller Center for some photos of these world famous buildings which are connected by an underground city! Then, we will go to Saks Fifth Department store on 5th Ave for some shopping.
- Crowne Plaza Somerset / Radisson Somerset or similar
New York - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: The last day of our East Coast tour will take us on a New York tour, beginning with a visit to the financial capital of the world, Wall Street, home to the New York Stock Exchange. Along the way, we can also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture.
Next, we will head to the top of the One World Trade Center (admission not included).
Afterwards we'll see the iconic Statue of Liberty with a Liberty Island Cruise (own expense). You'll enjoy magnificent views of the New York skyline as well as Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty.
Then we'll head to the USS Intrepid (admission not included), a stunning museum of a variety of aircrafts. From here we'll pass through midtown, spotting the United Nation (UN), Fifth Avenue, and the Rockefeller Center, a national historic landmark and one of New York’s most inspiring locations.
The last destination for the day will be Times Square - the crossroad of the world. Upon arrival, visitor will also have a chance to explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not (admission is not included)!
- We will provide bus ticket from New York City back to Washington D.C. after tour ends at about 6:00pm. (No tour guide accompanied).
Ending point is: # 715 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $695.00||USD $472.00||USD $360.00||USD $950.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Professional tour escort
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $65.00/Adult; $65.00/Child(3-11); $65.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Maid of the Mist+IMAX Movie: $30.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+) (Available from Apri/May to October depending on the weather. )
- Niagara In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Princeton University : $10.00/person
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(3-11); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $34.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple or quadruple room.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7