Remaining Seats:(Update:2017/03/28 06:36pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: In the morning, your tour will visit the beautiful city of New York City and see famous sites such as Wall Street, Rockefeller Center and Times Square. You will also have a chance to take a cruise on the Hudson River. There will also be visits to the Museum of Modern Art and USS Intrepid. Later, you will make your way to Philadelphia where you will stay overnight.
Our East Coast tour will begin with a New York tour and a visit to the financial capital of the world, Wall Street, hoem to the New York Stock Exchange. Along the way, we can also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture.
Next, we will head to the top of the One World Trade Center (admission not included).
Afterwards we'll see the iconic Statue of Liberty with a Liberty Island Cruise (own expense). You'll enjoy magnificent views of the New York skyline as well as Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty.
Then we'll head to the USS Intrepid (admission not included), a stunning museum of a variety of aircrafts. From here we'll pass through midtown, spotting the United Nation (UN), Fifth Avenue, and the Rockefeller Center, a national historic landmark and one of New York’s most inspiring locations.
The last destination for the day will be Times Square - the crossroad of the world. Upon arrival, visitor will also have a chance to explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not (admission is not included)!
- Crowne Plaza Somerset / Radisson Somerset or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: You will travel to Philadelphia in the morning where you will have a chance to visit the Independence Hall where the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776. The bus tour will then take you to the nation's capital: Washington, D.C. Here you will visit the Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial and the National Museum of Natural History which is part of the Smithsonian Institution. You will also see the White House (outside) which is one of the worlds most famous building and you will also visit the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Sheraton Dulles Airport / Hyatt or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (Canada side)
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour will depart from Washington, D.C. then pass by the state of New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass, in Corning, New York. After, the bus tour will take you to Niagara Falls, collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
Washington, D.C. - Niagara Falls
The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Hershey’s Chocolate World, the sweetest place on earth. When we arrive, we will take a Chocolate Factory Ride (admission not included).
Our second stop will be the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum.
Afterwards we will head to Niagara Falls and cross the border into Canada. Afterwards we will check into the hotel and guest will have free time to come out and experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls (Canada side) and activities at Clifton Hill.
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls (Canada side) - Toronto
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll visit Niagara Falls and enjoy IMAX movie, take the "Maid of the Mist" boat ride (admission not included), and then lunch at Skylon Tower (own expense).
After lunch we'll travel from Niagara Falls to Toronto, and then visit Casa Loma, CN Tower (admission not included), Toronto City Hall, University of Toronto and Toronto Chinatown.
- Crowne plaza / Radisson or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (April - November) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: In the morning the tour will depart from Toronto and travel to the Thousand Islands which consists of 1,864 islands. Here you can enjoy a relaxing boat ride (admission not included; optional) in the St. Lawrence River (seasonal) to see the world famous Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row, and Zavikon Island with the "shortest international bridge in the world."
Afterwards, the tour will head to Ottawa, the capital of Canada. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and Rideau Canal. In the late afternoon the tour will arrive in Montreal, where you will visit the beautiful St. Josephs Oratory of Mount Royal and the Olympic Stadium.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning the bus tour will travel to Quebec City, where you will be able to enjoy the beautiful downtown area along with visiting the Chateau Frontenac.
Afterwards, the tour will cross the border back into the United States and travel to historic Boston which is the capital and largest city of Massachusetts.
You may feast on a Boston lobster dinner (not included; optional) upon your arrival.
- Double tree by Hilton or similar
Summary of The Day: In the morning, you will continue onto a city tour of Boston with a stop at Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The tour will also take you to the Massachusetts State House and Faneuil Hall Marketplace, also known as Quincy Market.
Afterwards we will transfer you to the airport (Boston or New York) for your departing flight.
- Due to the long travel distance to New York City, the use of the Boston airport "BOS" is strongly recommended.
Passengers who are flying out of Boston, must please book their departure flights departing after 1:00pm. We can provide free transfer to the airport.
Passengers flying out of New York should book their departure flights departing after 7:00pm. We can provide free transfer to the airport.
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making your reservation, so we can arrange your request.
Please book your departure flight from NYC area airports (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00pm. If you are departing from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), please book your flight after 1:00pm.(Due to long travel distance to New York City, the use of Boston airport "BOS" is strongly recommended.)
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to leave a comment when making reservations.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $671.00||USD $448.00||USD $336.00||USD $926.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see meeting point) and New York airport drop-off
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office; Regarding optional tours fee, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $34.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $33.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $33.00/Senior(62+),
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(3-11); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Hershey Factory Ride: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-11); $15.00/Senior(62+),
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Casa Loma: $25.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-11); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(ages 3-11)(Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 12/04/2016.)
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $35.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- CN Tower: $40.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $28.00/Adult; $16.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $20.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book Triple and Quad room.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels which offer similar standards of services as an alternative.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork may be required for visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entry into the U.S. This will avoid unnecessary delays. We will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed, should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S.. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Hans and Conny(1)Useful08/17/2015Better than expected ! ( Verified Purchased )
My wife and I booked the tour because we were to late in our home country to book a tour on our vacation days. We were welcomed by our host Frank and feeled 'home' immediatly. We are from Belgium , but we had a great time in the group of ...mostly asian people. Frank did his job very well , and his English is also very good ;-) We were very pleased with the hotels on the tours too , wich were very good in every town. The tour was wonderfull , and we have seen much more than we expected ,with beautifull views and well organised trips. We recommend this trip to everybody . Read full review
Judith Kosasih(2)Useful06/07/20157-Day East Coast Tour: US & Canada ( Verified Purchased )
Our Tour Guide, Frank (If I am not mistaken) was great, speaks clear English, Mandarin and Cantonese and super helpful to every tour member. However, in our opinion, tour guide tried to help us a lot to the point that we need to borrow his ...phone several times to arrange a meeting with one of our distant relatives in Toronto. Overall tour was amazing, we cover all the itineraries. Wonderful Niagara falls (we love the boat tour a lot) and the buffet lunch was amazing, we were on time on the lunch so we do not need to be in a long lines as we arrived earlier almost in every destination than other tour groups. Weather was nice along the trip through Philadelphia, Washington, Toronto, Thousand Island, Quebec and Montreal. Quebec City was unexpectedly pretty and we were thrilled to join the tour again if we could. Read full review
Anonymous.(2)Useful12/30/2014Sabrina dumont ( Verified Purchased )
A very wonderful week with a fabuloso tour guide Mario! He was knowledgeable, informative, entertaining & fun! I will recommend this tour to anyone, especially if you have 'Super Mario' as the tour guide!! Worth every penny!!
Anonymous.(1)Useful12/28/2014Fabulous Tour ( Verified Purchased )
A very rich & entertaining tour with a fantastico tour guide, Mario!!! Entertaining & informative, he made the 7 days so fabulous! Every minute was great! :) Grazie Mario!!
Samuel Kwong(14)Useful09/25/20117 Day East Coast: US & Canada (Standard Quality) ( Verified Purchased )
My tour was from 11 Sep 2011 to 18 Sep 2011. It was extremely fun given that the tour guide (Miss Fung Ting Ting) and the group was a bunch of fun loving people to begin with. My wife and I had thoroughly enjoyed our time there Ms Fun...g was extremely good in providing us information along the way and had taken care of the group extremely well. I note that there is a similar tour at $558 per pax I suggest to take this tour at $560 which I experience good service and comfort (4 star hotel like Hilton and Hyatt) during the tour. Also another point to note is that you have the liberty to opt which attraction you would like to go for. Of course do inform the guide earlier. Sam Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun.
The available meeting points are the following:
6:30AM Brooklyn Eye Solutions 6002 8TH Ave Brooklyn, NY 11220
6:50AM New York The Chase 39-10 Main Street Flushing, NY 11354
8:00AM New York Chinatown 48 Bowery St, New York, N.Y. 10013
6:45AM Newark Ramada plaza Newark 160A Frontage Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
If you would like to join the tour from a different location, you can book your tour and leave your request in the Reservation Request section, and our team will do our best to accommodate you.
Customer Service Rep
I would like to join the 7-Day East Coast Bus Tour: Niagara Falls, New York, Toronto, Montreal and Washington D.C. (Product Code: 46-150) starting on 9/10.
Is it possible not to join all the sites (where there is additional entrance fee) during the NY tour?
What do we do with our luggage on the first day? Will we leave it in the bus during the NY tour?
Is the airport drop-off service to Boston Airport included in the price?
Kind regards. 09/02/2015 22:56:40
Besides the mentioned mandatory fee, you feel free to choose whether or not to join other available optional tours. While you are on tour, your tour guide will introduce all available optional tours. Please communicate with him/her if you wish to join and pay the required admission fees directly in cash.
While the NYC tour on day 1, all guests' luggage will be stored in the storage compartment underneath the tour bus. Please carry your carry-on bags with you when you are off the bus.
BOS airport drop off service has been included in the total tour price. If you plan to fly out from BOS, please arrange your departure flight after 1:00 pm.
According to our system, currently this tour package's 09/10/2015 departure date is still open for booking. To secure your seats, we suggest you to make an online reservation along with the full payment as soon as possible.
For further questions, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more than happy to help.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
Could you please confirm that the tour 46-150 will visit Niagara Falls US side or Canada side?
Thank you 08/23/2015 14:16:24
Dear Novi Guo,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Yes. You will visit both side for this tour.
US & Canada side: A valid passport and visa are required to enter Canada. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.
Customer Service Rep
If you wish to opt out of a specific attraction, please speak with your tour guide once on tour and he/she will inform you what time to return back in order to go onto the next attraction.
Customer Service Rep
I'm planning the travel to Canada with my two daughters this July.
We are South Korean.
Do we have to need visa to enter Canada?
I've checked if I need a visitor visa on the internet, in case of South Korean don't have to need it.
Is that right? 06/18/2015 09:46:44
Dear Sara Jang，
Thank you for your inquiry.
A valid passport and visa are required to enter Canada. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.
We are not trained on providing this information, we ask that you speak with your local embassy to re-confirm.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Better than expected !
My wife and I booked the tour because we were to late in our home country to book a tour on .. Read MoreBy Hans and Conny On 08/17/2015 04:14:59
7-Day East Coast Tour: US & Canada
Our Tour Guide, Frank (If I am not mistaken) was great, speaks clear English, Mandarin and C .. Read MoreBy Judith Kosasih On 06/07/2015 11:31:59
7 Day East Coast: US & Canada (Standard Quality)
My tour was from 11 Sep 2011 to 18 Sep 2011. It was extremely fun given that the tour gui .. Read MoreBy Samuel Kwong On 09/25/2011 17:18:27