Washington D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (Canadian Side)
Summary of The Day: In the morning, Head to the north, visit the world-largest museum of glass - Corning Museum of Glass*, it has more than forty-five thousand glasses of art, the live hot glass show and lucky draw. Continue to the north, head to the most spectacular natural attraction – Niagara Falls. We stay in Niagara Falls City in Canada, (EXCLUSIVE) the city that never sleeps. Discover the fine restaurants, bars, the sky wheel and tons of entertainments. Do not forget the Niagara Falls Illumination night view.
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls, Ontario - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Hornblower Niagara Falls Cruise*, feel the power of Niagara Falls, the waterproof raincoat will be provided, Niagara Falls IMAX Movie*. Enjoy the lunch in the Skylon Tower* 360 degree Revolving Dining Room, the tallest tower in Niagara Falls City with 236 meters from the Niagara Falls , catch the view of Niagara Falls from the top while dining. Toronto, At First ,we will visit Casa Loma. CN Tower*, the tallest tower in Canada with 553 meters where locates in downtown Toronto. Old City Hall, University of Toronto, dinner at Toronto Chinatown.
- Delta Toronto East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (Seasonal) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: During the morning, the tour will depart from Toronto and travel to the Thousand Islands that consist of 1,864 islands that vary in size from mere points of rock to those of several square miles in area. Here, you can enjoy a relaxing optional boat ride in the St. Lawrence River (seasonal) to see the world famous Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row and Zavikon Island.
Afterwards the tour will head to Ottawa, the capital of Canada. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and Rideau Canal. In the late afternoon, the tour will arrive in Montreal - the second-largest primarily French-speaking city in the world, after Paris. You will visit the beautiful St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal which is the largest shrine in the world dedicated to Saint Joseph, sitting on the northern slope of Mount Royal.
- Thousand Islands will close after November.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: Enter Quebec City, a French colonial, Old Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour*, La Citadelle, Chateau Frontenac. Taste the Old Quebec , French luch*, River Snail, Foie Gras. Head back to U.S, Duty free Store, welcome to buy some famous products, Ice Wine, smoked salmon, liquor or some maple leaf souvenirs.
- During the winter, the company has the right to change the schedule for safety purposes due to the weather conditions such as snow and ice.
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston - New York City
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the tour's fifth day with visits to Harvard Square, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Trinity Church and the John Hancock Tower. You'll have a chance to take an optional Boston Harbor Cruise. We'll have lunch (New England Clam Chowder and Lobster Roll) and enjoy shopping at Quincy Market.
We'll then be off to New York City.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: During the morning, you'll embark upon a wonderful daytime tour of "The Big Apple." We'll visit Chinatown, Wall Street, the Charging Bull statue and the National September 11 Memorial and Museum. Next, we'll go to the South Street Seaport. You have the option to take a New York Harbor Cruise to get a closer look at the iconic Statue of Liberty at additional costs. Another optional visit costing extra is to the renovated Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. The tour will continue by stopping at the United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and Times Square!
Afterwards, you will travel to and stay overnight in Philadelphia.
- Crowne Plaza Cherryhill / The hotel ML or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: On the final day of the bus tour, you will enjoy breakfast in Chinatown and tour Philadelphia seeing the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.
We'll then travel back to Washington, D.C. to visit Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.
- Drop-off Time and Location:
At approximately 3:00pm
1014 Madison Dr NW, Washington, District of Columbia, 20560 (Please confirm the final address with your tour guide)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $716.00||USD $486.00||USD $371.00||USD $971.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see meeting point) and airport drop-off
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and is subject to the final price of the box office; Regarding optional tours fee, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(ages 3-11)(Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 12/04/2016.)
- Casa Loma: $25.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-11); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- CN Tower: $39.50/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple and quad room.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of services as an alternative.
- A Canadian visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork is required for visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entry into the U.S. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Allen Lewis(14)Useful07/14/20127 Day East Coast Tour ( Verified Purchased )
Overall the tour was great, the hotels we stayed in were very nice, the tour guides we had Tony, Cindy and Frank were very helpful and knowledgeable. The tour into Canada was nice, Boston and New York also. We could have seen more in Philad...elphia, more attractions should have been included in price. More scenic road should be taken when possible. It was a great tour to me and my son, well worth the money. Read full review
Willing(26)Useful07/15/2007We had an memorable trip! ( Verified Purchased )
My husband and I were so impressed with our Canada tour. We viewed many beautiful places, stayed at many upscale hotels, and got on well with our guide. All the staff was welcoming and pleasant. It’s most memorable trip that we’ve ever had.
Chris(24)Useful07/13/2007Best Choice for Family ( Verified Purchased )
I think this tour is suitable for family. We are 5, me, my husband and 3 children. I like to view some vibrant cities and some famous city landmarks. My husband love to see some historical places. And my children like chocolate and interest...ing things. Thanks for this tour, everybody in my family got what they want. I highly recommend this tour to other families. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you 08/09/2015 06:37:48
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
Please visit our website in November for the 2016 tour dates.
Customer Service Rep
1. What meals are included at no additional cost?
2. In the OVEVIEW, some of the things listed are followed by an * sign. Do these things cost extra, and, if so, how much are these costs for each item? 07/27/2015 13:46:12
Meals are not included in the package, the tour guide does take everyone to different restaurants and buffets where you can purchase your meals.
Please view the complete list of what is excluded in the package:
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and is subject to the final price of the box office; All optional tour fees are based on the Canadian currency. Guests who only bring US dollars should pay the price 1:1 based on the currency exchange rate.):
-Liberty Cruise: Adult-$30.00 / Child(3-11)-$25.00
-Empire State Building(before Jun): Adult-$29.00 / Child(3-11)-$23.00
-U.S.S Intrepid w/ Space Shuttle Pavilion: Adult-$31.00 / Child(3-11)-$24.00
-Metropolitan Musuem: Adult- $25.00 / Child(3-11)-free
-Madame Tussauds President Wax Museum: Adult-$23.00 / Child(3-11)-$18.00
-Corning Glass Museum w/ Hot Glass Show: Adult-$18.00 / Child-free (under 19yrs)
-Spirit of the Mist Show: Adult $20.00 / Child(3-11) $13.00
-Hornblower Niagara Cruise + IMAX Movie (Canadian side): Adult -$37.50 / Child(3-11) -$25.00
-Skylon Tower: Adult-$14.00 / Child(3-11)-$9.00
-CN Tower: Adult-$36.00 / Child(3-11)-$27.00
-Toronto Casa Roma: Adult-$24.00 / Child(3-11)-$14.00
-1000 Islands Cruise(Canadian side) (Apr - Oct): Adult-$27.00 / Child(3-11)-$13.00
-Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: Adult-$25.00 / Child(3-11)-$15.00
-ST. Joseph"s Oratory: Adult-$3.00 / Child(3-11)-$3.00
-Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult-$22.00 / Child(3-11)-$17.00
Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(19-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist(Canadian side)+IMAX Movie: CAD$37.50/Adult; CAD$25.00/Child(3-11); CAD$37.50/Senior(62+) (Maid of the Mist is available from April.30 to late October depending on weather conditions.)
- Casa Loma: CAD$24.00/Adult; CAD$14.00/Child(3-11); CAD$18.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: CAD$45.00/Adult; CAD$35.00/Child(3-11); CAD$45.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower: CAD$14.00/Adult; CAD$9.00/Child(3-11); CAD$14.00/Senior(62+)
- CN Tower: CAD$36.00/Adult; CAD$27.00/Child(3-11); CAD$27.00/Senior(62+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): CAD$27.00/Adult; CAD$13.00/Child(3-11); CAD$25.00/Senior(62+) (This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions.)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: CAD$3.00/person
- French Banquet: CAD$37.00/Adult; CAD$30.00/Child(3-11); CAD$37.00/Senior(62+)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: CAD$25.00/Adult; CAD$15.00/Child(3-11); CAD$25.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(3-11); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $54.00/Adult; Free/Child(5-); $43.00/Child(6-12)(Seats will be limited, please leave a note if you need the optional tour. )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $27.00/Senior(62+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you 02/17/2013 09:03:40
For more information on a hotel in Washington DC, please review the following link:
The Hilton Gaithersburg is located 10 minutes away from the Marriott Gaithersburg.
THE BUS TOUR WILL ONLY DROP OFF IN THE D.C. AREA. IT WILL NOT DROP OFF AT THE MARRIOTT GAITHERSBURG or the airport.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
7 Day East Coast Tour
Overall the tour was great, the hotels we stayed in were very nice, the tour guides we had T .. Read MoreBy Allen Lewis On 07/14/2012 05:47:25
We had an memorable trip!
My husband and I were so impressed with our Canada tour. We viewed many beautiful places, st .. Read MoreBy Willing On 07/15/2007 23:51:58
Best Choice for Family
I think this tour is suitable for family. We are 5, me, my husband and 3 children. I like to .. Read MoreBy Chris On 07/13/2007 04:38:11