Philadelphia - Washington, D.C
Summary of The Day: Your fun-filled tour will start with a visit to Philadelphia in the morning.
There, you will visit Independence Hall where the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776 and the U. S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. You will also see the Liberty Bell which has been a symbol of liberty for over 200 years.
Then, the bus tour will take you to the nation's capital - Washington, D.C.! Here you will visit the Lincoln Memorial and Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to two of our nation's most famous presidents. The tour will also take you to visit the National Museum of Natural History which is part of the Smithsonian Institution and is the worlds finest museum and research complex.
You will also see the White House (visit outside), residence and workplace of the U.S. president, and you will also see the Vietnam Veterans Memorial!
- Sheraton Dulles Airport / Hyatt or similar
Washington, D.C. - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Hershey’s Chocolate World, the sweetest place on earth. When we arrive, we will take a Chocolate Factory Ride (admission not included).
Our second stop will be the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum.
Afterwards we will head to Niagara and cross the border into Canada. Afterwards we will check into the hotel and guest will have free time to come out and experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls (Canada side) and activities at Clifton Hill.
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Today we will enjoy the Legend of Niagara movie in the IMAX Movie Theater (admission not included) followed by the world famous Hornblower Niagara Falls cruise that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world.
You'll have the opportunity to have lunch in the Skylon Tower's 360-degree Revolving Dining Room (admission not included).
Next, we'll be off to Toronto - Canada's largest city - for an optional tour Lake Ontario Cruise (admission not included). We'll then travel to the city's famous C.N. Tower (admission not included), which is the country's tallest building.
Then we'll head to the Ripley’s Aquarium (admission not included), currently one of the most popular attractions in Canada that features several aquatic exhibits including a walk-through tank. While passing through downtown Toronto, we will be able to see the Toronto City Hall, the landmark of the city.
We will then visit Toronto Chinatown for unique experience of local cultures.
- Crowne plaza / Radisson or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (April to November) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Toronto during the morning and travel to Thousand Islands (from April to November only). You may choose to take our Thousand Islands Cruise (admission not included) to see Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row and Zavikon Island.
The tour will next head to Ottawa - the capital of Canada. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building.
During the late afternoon, we'll arrive in the beautiful French-speaking city of Montreal and visit St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (admission not included).
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll travel to another French-speaking city - Quebec. You'll have the option to join the Old Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour (admission not included).
After that, we leave Quebec City, stop by Duty Free Shopping and enjoy lobster dinner in Boston.
- During the winter due the weather condition (snow or icy) company has the right to change schedule for safety purpose.
- Double tree by Hilton or similar
Boston - New York City
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll travel to nearby Cambridge, Massachusetts to visit Harvard Square, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The tour will also take you to the Massachusetts State House which is the magnificent setting for their state government for over two centuries and has become an outstanding museum reflecting the history of Massachusetts since colonial times.
You'll have the opportunity to take an optional Boston Harbor Cruise (admission not included) before we go to Quincy Market for shopping and lunch. Meal options include clam chowder and a lobster roll.
In the afternoon the bus tour will proceed back to New York City.
- Crowne Plaza Somerset / Radisson Somerset or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: Our East Coast tour will begin with a New York tour and a visit to the financial capital of the world, Wall Street, hoem to the New York Stock Exchange. Along the way, we can also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture.
Next, we will head to the top of the One World Trade Center (admission not included).
Afterwards we'll see the iconic Statue of Liberty with a Liberty Island Cruise (own expense). You'll enjoy magnificent views of the New York skyline as well as Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty.
Then we'll head to the USS Intrepid (admission not included), a stunning museum of a variety of aircrafts. From here we'll pass through midtown, spotting the United Nation (UN), Fifth Avenue, and the Rockefeller Center, a national historic landmark and one of New York’s most inspiring locations.
The last destination for the day will be Times Square - the crossroad of the world. Upon arrival, visitor will also have a chance to explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not (admission is not included)!
After that, the tour will head back Philadelphia.
- We will provide bus ticket from New York City back to Philadelphia after tour at about 6:00pm (no tour guide accompanied).
Drop-off Location: #1001 Filbert Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
Use of a local third party bus shuttle service may be employed by the tour operator from New York to Philadelphia based on weather/ traffic conditions and the number of travelers choosing to end in Philadelphia.
Please arrange your transfer and hotel of the last day in advance. If you wish to request such services from Tours4Fun, please leave a note on the comment column when booking the tour; we'll quote and arrange your request for you.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $711.00||USD $481.00||USD $366.00||USD $966.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and is subject to the final box office price; Regarding optional tour fees, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(ages 3-11)(Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 12/04/2016.)
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $35.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- CN Tower: $40.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $20.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $34.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(3-11); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple and/or quad room. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Please bring relevant travel documents with you. (Passport, Alien Card, Visas etc). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, age 18 and younger only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid any unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Varunyu Tantain(18)Useful11/23/2011love your guys ( Verified Purchased )
I love our trip so much. we have good experience during your service. hope we will see and join you again next time
Saurabh09/07/2007Great Service! Amazing Trip with Tours4fun! ( Verified Purchased )
We are a group of 60 passengers who joined this tour in August 07. In fact the first thing that I thought after completion of tour and reaching India was to thank you for wonderfully organizing a fantastic trip! In fact our East Coast Trip ...is very nicely organized. We enjoyed thoroughly and once again thanks for making it a dream trip! Every city included was enjoyable. Read full review
miranda(18)Useful09/07/2007nice trip! ( Verified Purchased )
I think Niagara Falls was just as wonderful as I remembered and even better with the up close views. I was glad I did not get soaked; the boat tour was amazing. I will never forget this experience. All in all, it’s a wonderful tour in east ...t coast. And I am going to recommend your tour to my friends for the great service provided by tours4fun. Read full review
olina09/06/2007I love the boat!!! ( Verified Purchased )
Niagara Falls is truly a beautiful city with the most breathtaking of nature. The Falls are absolutely spectacular, especially at night. The attractions are endless, and there is always something for everyone. If you are looking for more in...tense things to do, try Maid of the Mist. It’s exciting!! Read full review
Wallace08/03/2007We will back soon! ( Verified Purchased )
I thought I was in chocolate heaven! We really enjoyed the 3-D show. The Free tour was totally entertaining! We ate many chocolates in different favor. If we weren't so full, we would've eaten more! We bought many adorable souvenirs for eve...ryone and in every budget range. We definitely loved this happy place and will definitely return! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Regretfully, the tour will exclude Quebec as a highlight during December to ensure traveler safety avoiding dangerous and icy road conditions during the winter season.
Customer Service Rep
Hotel is included for the total amount = $1,232.00 for 4 guests in 1 room. Each room will guarantee 2 double beds.
You can place the order online for your travelers paying by Mastercard, Visa or Discover credit / debit card.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
love your guys
I love our trip so much. we have good experience during your service. hope we will see and .. Read MoreBy Varunyu Tantain On 11/23/2011 07:17:56
Great Service! Amazing Trip with Tours4fun!
We are a group of 60 passengers who joined this tour in August 07. In fact the first thing t .. Read MoreBy Saurabh On 09/07/2007 05:04:09
I think Niagara Falls was just as wonderful as I remembered and even better with the up clos .. Read MoreBy miranda On 09/07/2007 05:01:01