Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/09/19 11:01pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C
Summary of The Day: Your fun-filled tour will start with a visit to Philadelphia in the morning. There, you will visit Independence Hall where the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776 and the U. S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. You will also see the Liberty Bell which has been a symbol of liberty for over 200 years. After, the bus tour will take you to the nation's capital- Washington, D.C.! Here you will visit the Lincoln Memorial and Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to two of our nation's most famous presidents. The tour will also take you to visit the National Museum of Natural History which is part of the Smithsonian Institution and is the worlds finest museum and research complex. You will also see the White House, residence and workplace of the U.S. president, and you will also see the Vietnam Veterans Memorial!
- Marriott Gaithersburg / Marriott Bethesda or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls(Canada Side)
Summary of The Day: In the morning, your tour will depart from Washington, D.C. then travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass, the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glass-making history. After, the bus tour will take you to the Niagara Falls, collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights that shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors!
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Hornblower Niagara Falls Cruise*: feel the power of Niagara Falls, the waterproof raincoat will be provided, Niagara Falls IMAX Movie*: Enjoy the lunch in the Skylon Tower* 360 degree Revolving Dining Room, the tallest tower in Niagara Falls City with 236 meters from the Niagara Falls , catch the view of Niagara Falls from the top while dining. Toronto, at First ,we will visit Casa Loma. CN Tower*: the tallest tower in Canada with 553 meters where locates in downtown Toronto. Then our stops include Old City Hall, University of Toronto, dinner at Toronto Chinatown.
- Delta Toronto East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Departure from Toronto, Thousand Island Cruise*, the cruise takes place in between Saint Lawrence River and Lake Ontario. There are 1865 islands and they are all owned by billionaires. Ottawa, Parliament Hill, Montreal, St Joseph Oratory*, Old Montreal, Montreal Chinatown.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: Enter Quebec City, a French colonial, Old Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour*, La Citadelle, Chateau Frontenac. Taste the Old Quebec French luch*, River Snail, Foie Gras. Head back to U.S, Duty free Store, welcome to buy some famous products, Ice Wine, smoked salmon, liquor or some maple leaf souvenirs.
- During the winter due the weather condition (snow or icy) company has the right to change schedule for safety purpose.
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston - New York City
Summary of The Day: In the morning the bus tour will continue with a city tour of Boston with a stop at Harvard University; the oldest university in the United States. You will also visit the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT); a world-class institution that educates students in science and technology. The tour will also take you to the Massachusetts State House which is the magnificent setting for their state government for over two centuries and has become an outstanding museum reflecting the history of Massachusetts since colonial times. You will also have a chance to enjoy the shops and foods at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace, also known as Quincy Market. In the afternoon the bus tour will proceed back to New York City.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: Explore New York City tour with a bus, One world Trade, the financial district Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange, federal Hall, Charging Bull Statue, Freedom Tower – the tallest building in NYC, with 1776 feet, representing the year of the declaration of independence in 1776, South Street Seaport, a perfect view of Statue of Liberty* and downtown Manhattan by cruise on Hudson River, visit the USS Intrepid* that spent with one hundred million dollar, there are many retired fighters, helicopters and the submarine from the Cold War. Then the must see museum in NYC - Museum of Modern Art*. Pass by United Nations Headquarter, Rockefeller Center and Times Square.In the evening, the tour will take you back to Philadelphia.
Use of a local third party bus shuttle service may be employed by the tour operator from New York to Philadelphia based on weather/ traffic conditions and the number of travelers choosing to end in Philadelphia.
Please arrange your transfer and hotel of the last day in advance. If you wish to request such services from Tours4Fun, please leave a note on the comment column when booking the tour; we'll quote and arrange your request for you.
- We will provide bus ticket from New York City back to Philadelphia after tour at about 6:00pm. (No tour guide accompanied).
Drop-off Location: #1001 Filbert Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $711.00||USD $481.00||USD $366.00||USD $966.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and is subject to the final box office price; Regarding optional tour fees, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(ages 3-11)(Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 11/30/2016.)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child
- Casa Loma: $24.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-11); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- CN Tower: CAD$39.50/Adult; CAD$28.00/Child(3-12); CAD$28.00/Senior(62+)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): CAD$27.00/Adult; CAD$15.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple and/or quad room. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Please bring relevant travel documents with you. (Passport, Alien Card, Visas etc). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, age 18 and younger only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid any unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Varunyu Tantain(13)Useful11/23/2011love your guys ( Verified Purchased )
I love our trip so much. we have good experience during your service. hope we will see and join you again next time
Saurabh09/07/2007Great Service! Amazing Trip with Tours4fun! ( Verified Purchased )
We are a group of 60 passengers who joined this tour in August 07. In fact the first thing that I thought after completion of tour and reaching India was to thank you for wonderfully organizing a fantastic trip! In fact our East Coast Trip ...is very nicely organized. We enjoyed thoroughly and once again thanks for making it a dream trip! Every city included was enjoyable. Read full review
miranda09/07/2007nice trip! ( Verified Purchased )
I think Niagara Falls was just as wonderful as I remembered and even better with the up close views. I was glad I did not get soaked; the boat tour was amazing. I will never forget this experience. All in all, it’s a wonderful tour in east ...t coast. And I am going to recommend your tour to my friends for the great service provided by tours4fun. Read full review
olina(17)Useful09/06/2007I love the boat!!! ( Verified Purchased )
Niagara Falls is truly a beautiful city with the most breathtaking of nature. The Falls are absolutely spectacular, especially at night. The attractions are endless, and there is always something for everyone. If you are looking for more in...tense things to do, try Maid of the Mist. It’s exciting!! Read full review
Wallace08/03/2007We will back soon! ( Verified Purchased )
I thought I was in chocolate heaven! We really enjoyed the 3-D show. The Free tour was totally entertaining! We ate many chocolates in different favor. If we weren't so full, we would've eaten more! We bought many adorable souvenirs for eve...ryone and in every budget range. We definitely loved this happy place and will definitely return! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Regretfully, the tour will exclude Quebec as a highlight during December to ensure traveler safety avoiding dangerous and icy road conditions during the winter season.
Customer Service Rep
Hotel is included for the total amount = $1,232.00 for 4 guests in 1 room. Each room will guarantee 2 double beds.
You can place the order online for your travelers paying by Mastercard, Visa or Discover credit / debit card.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
love your guys
I love our trip so much. we have good experience during your service. hope we will see and .. Read MoreBy Varunyu Tantain On 11/23/2011 07:17:56
Great Service! Amazing Trip with Tours4fun!
We are a group of 60 passengers who joined this tour in August 07. In fact the first thing t .. Read MoreBy Saurabh On 09/07/2007 05:04:09
I think Niagara Falls was just as wonderful as I remembered and even better with the up clos .. Read MoreBy miranda On 09/07/2007 05:01:01