60-Minute The Ali'i Sacred Falls Helicopter Tour
- Start City:
Honolulu, HI, USA
- End City:
Honolulu, HI, USA
- 1 hour
- Tour Type:
Jan 1st 2013 - Dec 31st 2015: Daily
- Best Selling
Get 238 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 238 Points
See how it works
This tour is our finest offering and is far and away our most popular tour. This grand adventure includes everything in our other tours but continues on past Sacred Falls, over the Polynesian Cultural Center, one of Hawaii’s most popular visitor attractions, and the Mormon Temple in Laie. You’ll also see Turtle Bay, the aquaculture farms and Kahuku Point. Don’t be surprised if you see humpback whales offshore here during the winter months.
The tour continues along the storied North Shore, with a dramatic view of world-renowned surfing spots including Sunset Beach, Pipeline and Waimea Bay. On your way over Oahu’s Central Plain, you’ll see the Dole Pineapple maze and the “birthing stones” of Hawaiian royalty. Then, the aircraft will head south through the Kolekole Pass, where Japanese warplanes flew on their date with destiny back in 1941. You’ll see the Ihilani and Ko Olina Resorts, and then fly over the deep draft harbor at Barber’s Point. Your tour concludes with a panoramic vista of Pearl Harbor.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 13 or up
*Child age: 2-12
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from/to hotels in Waikiki, Honolulu (Please see the Departure Time and Locations)
- Approximately 60-minute helicopter flight
- Applicable taxes and fees
- Roundtrip ground transportation
- Professional Pilots narrate in English/Japanese
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Honolulu airport or pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for pilot ( min. $5.00/day per person)
- We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day; and half-day on Christmas EVE and New Years Eve.
- Children under 2 years old fly free if seated on the lap of a parent.
- For passengers requiring special assistance, please make us aware of such requirements at the time of booking.
- Person in excess of 250 pounds must pay an additional fee equal to one-half the tour fee. Persons over 300 pounds are required to buy an extra seat. Two or more persons within the same party having a combined weight exceeding 430 pounds may be required to purchase an additional seat. Please call us with the weight to see how we can best accommodate the tour request. Remember, accurate weights are important and you will be weighed at check in.
- First class seating, which comprises the front two seats, is available. There is a maximum weight s no more than 345 pounds, please call to confirm.
- Please leave your purses, backpacks and other items in your hotel rooms or in the hotel room safe. The only items allowed on the helicopter are cameras and video cameras.
- Please call us at least 5 days prior to flight to confirm your reservation and pick up time.
- Tour routes described assume normal wind and weather conditions. Pilots reserve the right to alter the flight path as appropriate for different winds and inclement weather.
- The tour price may vary especially during holidays due to the air ticket price fluctuation. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- If we confirm that the air ticket fee will be adjusted after 24 hours of your booking, we will continue processing your orders after consult your opinion and obtain your approval. If the ticket price fluctuates greatly which makes you willing to give up your order, we will immediately cancel it with no additional charges.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|