6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package**From New Yor ...
Remaining Seats:(Update:2015/11/26 09:29pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
If you arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00 p.m., you will receive an additional gift – experiencing Flushing, Queens, an extremely safe and booming neighborhood with many shopping and eating options.
If you arrive at JFK or LGA between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m., we can transfer you to Flushing Mall. At all other times we will deliver you to the hotel directly.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 3:00 p.m., you can be transfer to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (transportation not included).
Customers whose plane touches down at JFK or LaGuardia before 5:00 p.m. are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. We'll start at Rockefeller Center and then make our way to Times Square. The final stop will be a panorama of the Manhattan skyline from New Jersey.
- If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m., EWR: 09:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
You can choose either airport pick-up on the departure day or prior to the departure day, not both. If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 08:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m., please contact us for quotation. We offer only one free airport pick-up per order.
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Chinatown or Flushing.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30am and 10:00pm. Your driver will wait till 11:00pm at the very latest.
Airport pick up location:
Domestic flight: Baggage Claim (except guests who arrive at terminal 7 JFK need to wait at the exist)
International flight: Exit doors after retrieving your luggage.
- E Hotel, Edison / Ramada Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today you will further explore the wonders the Big Apple has to offer! We'll see the city's best architecture, museums, history, shopping and landmarks! Just a few of the many highlights you will see are Wall Street, the Charging Bull and the Empire State Building.
You will also have a chance to join our exclusive Liberty Cruise on the Hudson River to snap photos of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (admission not included; optional) and even have the opportunity to visit the Empire State Building observatory deck to get a panoramic view of the city (admission not included; optional). You may also enjoy optional guided tours of the Metropolitan Art Museum, the newly transformed Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, and mingling with hundreds of life-like statues of celebrities in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (admission not included; optional).
In addition, you may pass by United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach. And no trip to New York would be complete without a visit the famous Times Square!
If the tour does not visit Madame Tussauds New York because of heavy traffic or other issues, we will arrange for you to visit Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C. at a later date.
- E Hotel, Edison / Ramada Inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, you will leave New York and visit one of the most historical cities in the U.S: Philadelphia. There you will visit sites that played an important role in U.S history, such as Independence Hall, the site where the Declaration of Independence was adopted and signed.
Next, we'll head to the nation's capital - Washington, D.C. to tour the city visiting famous landmarks such as the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, United State Capitol and the White House (outside).
You'll also have the opportunity to take a Potomac River Cruise at an additional cost.
- Comfort Inn / Days Inn / Sleep Inn or similar
- Washington, DC
- Independence National Historical Park
- Congress Hall, Philadelphia
- Independence Hall
- Liberty Bell
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- White House
- United States Capitol
- Potomac River
- Tidal Basin
- Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.
Washington, D.C. - Corning, NY - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: From D.C., we'll travel through New York to the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship (admission not included). In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians.
Afterwards we'll arrive at Niagara Falls and be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls. Here, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. While here you can enjoy a series of optional tours of the area, including a boat ride to get up close to the falls on either Maid of the Mist (summer) or Niagara Jet Boat Adventures (winter), an in-depth tour of the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara; the film Niagara: Legends of Adventure, and the Native American Spirit of the Mist show (admission not included).
- Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- Comfort Inn / Days Inn / Sleep Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, you can take in the fantastic view of the rivers and mountains of Central New York on our comfortable tour bus as we make our way to Boston. Cambridge, near Boston, is home to the country's oldest university – Harvard. Together with MIT, this prestigious university has made the town of Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in the UK! We'll pass by Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, Prudential Tower and Boston Common. We'll dine in Boston, getting a chance to taste their fantastic lobster (own expense).
- Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Days Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will continue enjoying Boston before making your way back to New York. You can enjoy a lunch in Boston's famous Quincy Market. Afterwards, you will return to New York for your departure flight, concluding your tour.
- Guests have the choice of departing out of BOS (1:30 p.m. flight time) or JFK/LGA/EWR (arrange flights to depart after 7:00 p.m.).
We offer two stops on the way to the airport for guests who do not wish to be dropped off at the airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery Street #202 New York, NY 10002
- Flushing: In front of the Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant 133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $418.00||USD $279.00||USD $209.00||USD $608.00|
*Buy 2 Get 2 Free|
*The third and fourth guest join the tour for FREE on a shared room basis.
*The prices listed have been adjusted.
*Please select the actual number of customers when booking. We need to arrange the seats in advance.
**** Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis.
**** If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made 48 hours prior to the departure date, the Standard Cancellation Policy will be applied.
**** Cancellations of the Free Passenger(s) within 48 hours of tour departure and No-shows on the tour departure date will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Prices for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*The same rates apply to children and adults.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Complimentary airport pick-up (only between 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) and drop-off.
5- Night Hotel Accommodations
Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour guide
Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
Service charge for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person, this fee also needs to be paid on the first day)
Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during the holidays (eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving) or special events, the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- New York steak dinner: $35.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)(If time permits)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+)(If time permits. During weekends or holidays, DC Dinner's price will increase a little, please refer to the final price of the actual day.)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $9.90/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from Apri/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The opening date in 2015 is expected from May,1 - November,8 )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(Subject to guide's arrangement)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(62+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detailed arrangement, please email or call us prior to the departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Please meet tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- For Boston (Logan International Airport) departures, please book flights to depart after 1:30 p.m.; for JFK, LGA, EWR departures, please book flights to depart after 7:00 p.m.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Departure Time: Between September - December 31, 2015
Two free New York Night Tour tickets per room:
Customers who meet the tour guide before 5:00 p.m. on the departure date will get 2 free NYC night tour tickets(worth USD 25 each, single room can only get 1). *Offer cannot be extended, combined, transferred, copied, reused or sold. Guests will not get a refund, if night tour is cancelled due to weather or other Force Majeure condition.
Departure Date: Between Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2015
Native America Show Ticket:
One free Native America Show Ticket ($20 value) per room. Customer must pay USD5 for taxes and fees.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Really worth it( Verified Purchased )
The trip was very well arranged. Did experienced a slow response on the 5th day when our bus met a mechanical failure and got stuck up on highway for 8 hours. Do hope this is properly taken care of should it happens in future.
Mustafa totanawala11/06/2015 07:37:19
Nice Tour!!!!!!!( Verified Purchased )
My name is Mustafa totanawala. I am from Indian. I came to USA for The 10-day event, which is scheduled through Oct. 22, started with a visit from the worldwide spiritual leader of the Bohra Muslim community. I book the tour and visit new y...ork city from tour 4 fun. This tour is really nice trip. Tour guide name is Joe Ma who is an asian guy. He is nice and friendly. I made many friends on the bus, who are from worldwide. I like the trip. Read full review
Great Experience! Fully Recommended( Verified Purchased )
My boyfriend and I had a great experience with this tour. We visited so many places in a very organised way and with a very reasonable price.
Alp Camlier10/12/2015 10:39:05
That was a good experience( Verified Purchased )
Honestly , i like that tour cause everything prepared carefully and group leader is a very kind person.
Raul Rus10/09/2015 17:38:51
Great trip( Verified Purchased )
We had a great time, everything was perfect, accommodation, tourist attractions, transportation and our tour guide, Yinny was really friendly and we learnt a lot from her. We hope we'll get a chance to go on tour like this again. We recomme...nd! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Is yes how do I get a quote 11/03/2015 03:47:35
Thank you for your inquiry.
For this tour, it will be fine for you to dismiss from Niagara falls. But please note that there will be no refund if you forgo the remaining portion of the the tour and the price will be the same.
Please leave a clear note when placing your reservation online in the comment box so that we may notify the local office of your intentions.
Customer Service Rep
will there any possibility that the trip be cancelled due to inadequate participant ?
i am From Indonesia so i need to confirm this tour is going to run before i also arrange for my ticket to USA 11/03/2015 02:09:43
Thank you for your inquiry.
Some tours may require a minimum number of people to operate. The affected customer will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. However, please keep in mind that should this happen, it would be under very special and rare circumstances, because we will try our best to accommodate our customers travel needs.
Usually we need one or two day to further process reservations after receiving your reservation request. We suggest you should book your flight after your received the confirmation email.
Customer Service Rep
i am coming from INdonesia.
expected to join the tour 6 days East Coas (product 82-5374)
just wanted to make sure. if i am registering for tour on 2 Dec 2015
will you wait for that batch to be fully booked ? will you cancel the tour at that time if not many people joining at that date ? 11/02/2015 06:57:34
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
1. The confirmation of a reservation normally takes 1-2 business days and will be subject to final confirmation.
2. Some tours may require a minimum number of people to operate. The affected customer will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. However, please keep in mind that should this happen, it would be under very special and rare circumstances, because we will try our best to accommodate our customers travel needs.
Customer Service Rep
I am just one person; can I still book a double occupancy room so that you can sell the second place to someone else and we can both save money?
RK 10/26/2015 04:56:05
Thank you for chooing Tours4Fun!
Regretfully, we don't arrange guests to share rooms due to privacy issues.
You can try to find one by the following website, so that you can book a double occupancy room with expenses shared separately.
Customer Service Rep
I wanted to know if we need to book a hotel on our own for day 1 after the flushing or chinatown visit or is the hotel booking included in the package tour.
I confusing abt the below quote:
"If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked."
Lovena 10/23/2015 14:16:45
The tour price includes 5 nights hotel accommodation.
For Day 1 of the tour, you will not need to book your hotel as the tour also includes transfers that will take you to the first night hotel.
Meanwhile, regarding the pre-extension hotel, this means if you arrive earlier, for example the day before the tour start date (Day 1) and book hotels on our site that start with product tour code "33-" you can still have the pick-up and transfer.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
My name is Mustafa totanawala. I am from Indian. I came to USA for The 10-day event, which i ..By Mustafa totanawala On 11/06/2015 07:37:19
Great Experience! Fully Recommended
My boyfriend and I had a great experience with this tour. We visited so many places in a ver ..By Silvana On 11/04/2015 21:29:11
That was a good experience
Honestly , i like that tour cause everything prepared carefully and group leader is a very k ..By Alp Camlier On 10/12/2015 10:39:05