6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy PackageCode: 82-5374
New York City
Summary of The Day: Please meet your tour escort at the airport Arrivals: Baggage Claim exit doors after retrieving your luggage(except guests who arrive at terminal 7 JFK need to wait at the exit). You tour escort will transfer your party from the airport to the hotel. Hotel check-in is after 3 p.m.
Airport pick-up available for: EWR, JFK, or LGA airport. Airport pick-up is free only between 8:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. (flight landing time). Your tour escort will leave the airport at 11 p.m., so please meet him or her before 11 p.m..
If your flight is earlier than the pick-up time and want to meet the tour escort at the airport, please refer to the following meet points:
JFK - Terminal # 7 "Hudson News" newsstand
EWR - Terminal A, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
LGA - Terminal B, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
We offer one free airport pick-up per order (only JFK or LGA airports) between 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day. We will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) and Flushing area (133-35 Roosevelt Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354).
You can choose either airport pick-up on the departure day or prior to the departure day, not both. If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9 a.m. - 10 p.m., please contact us for a price quote.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can either take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR Airport before 3:00pm, you can pay mere $10.00 for shopping at Jersey Gardens Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area.
We'll drive you to Flushing and keep your luggage there. You can visit Flushing and the surrounding area on your own. Please go back to assembly point in time for pick-up. We'll drive you to hotel by bus.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest or pay a mere $10.00 for shopping at Jersey Gardens Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area.
If you arrive New York JFK or LGA Airport between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. for domestic flights or 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. for international flights, we can transfer you to the Flushing Mall. For other times, we will send you to the hotel directly.
If you do not wish to be picked up from the airports or self transfer, you can choose to be picked up from Chinatown (87 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 6 p.m.. When the tour ends, you could be dropped off to Chinatown, as well.
You can also choose pick-up point of Flushing (133-35 Roosevelt Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354) before 5 p.m. Please make a comment when you make reservation if you'd like to be picked up from Chinatown or Flushing to confirm pick-up details.
New York Night Tour (optional) There is an exciting night tour of New York City when you can experience the bright lights of the big city. The tour will take you to the South Street Seaport to enjoy spectacular views of the city's bridges. You will also see Midtown Manhattan, which is the largest central business district in the world and home to the city's tallest and most famous buildings like the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. The tour will also take you to see the world famous Rockefeller Center, an Art Deco marvel covering 11 acres in Midtown Manhattan and home to NBC Studios, an outdoor ice skating rink (during winter) and the Gilded Statue of Prometheus. Then, you will visit Times Square and Broadway, which is known as the Theatre District or the Great White Way.
- E Hotel, Edison / Ramada Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today you will further explore the wonders New York City has to offer. You will see some of it's most famous sites such as Wall Street, the Brooklyn Bridge and more. There will be many opportunities for you to truly enjoy this visit to New York.
You will also have a chance to join our exclusive Liberty Cruise (admission not included; optional) and even have the opportunity to visit the Empire State Building observatory deck (admission not included; optional). And no trip to New York would be complete without a visit the famous Times Square!
If the tour does not visit Madame Tussauds New York because of heavy traffic or other issues, we will arrange for you to visit Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.
- E Hotel, Edison / Ramada Inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, you will leave New York and visit one of the most historical cities in the U.S: Philadelphia. There you will visit sites that played an important role in U.S history, such as Independence Hall, which is the site where the Declaration of Independence was adopted and signed.
Next, we'll head to the nation's capital - Washington, D.C. to tour the city visiting famous landmarks such as the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, United State Capitol and the White House (outside).
You'll also have the opportunity to take a Potomac River Cruise at an additional cost.
- Comfort Inn / Days Inn / Sleep Inn or similar
- Washington, D.C.
- Independence National Historical Park
- Congress Hall, Philadelphia
- Independence Hall
- Liberty Bell
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- White House
- United States Capitol
- Potomac River
- Tidal Basin
- Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.
Washington, D.C. - Corning, NY - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave Washington, D.C. and make your way back to New York state, for a visit to the Corning Museum of Glass. Afterwards, we'll travel to Niagara Falls.
Maid of Mist will be open from May-October. During winter, Niagara Jet Boat Adventures will be used as a substitute for Maid of the Mist.
After this you can choose to:
A. Stay in the park to see more of the falls;
B. Join the optional In-depth tour of Niagara, to see the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. ($25/person including a $13 ticket of Fort Niagara).
You'll have the option to see a fascinating Native American culture show (Duration: 50 min) at an additional cost during the evening.
Niagara Jet Boat Adventures (optional tour): View the majestic Niagara Falls and their beautiful surrounding region from Niagara River's lower reaches (Ontario estuary) to Whirlpool State Park in the middle reaches. You'll be able to get close views of the breathtaking scenery on both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the falls without a visa.
Features about Niagara Jet Boat Adventures:
1. You won't get wet during the entire journey. You'll experience warmth and comfort inside the boat even during the lowest temperatures outside. This ride is safe and exciting! It's suited for all people.
2. The state-of-the-art watercraft are technically advanced and built specifically for the Niagara River with different viewing areas to experience the magic of the Niagara River rapids.
3. The jet boat's engine is similar to an aircraft as they both use a jet engine as a driving force so they can handle the fast churning waters of the Niagara River's middle and lower reaches. This is truly a unique sensory experience. Niagara Jet Boat Adventures consistently receives positive reviews from its customers.
Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- Comfort Inn / Days Inn / Sleep Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, you can take in the fantastic view of the rivers and mountains of Central New York on our comfortable tour bus as we make our way to Boston. Cambridge, near Boston, is home to the country's oldest university – Harvard. Together with MIT, this prestigious university has made the town of Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in the UK! We'll pass by Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, Prudential Tower and Boston Common. We'll dine in Boston, which also is famous for lobsters.
- Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Days Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will continue enjoying Boston before making your way back to New York. You can enjoy a lunch in Boston's famous Quincy Market. Afterwards, you will return to New York for your departure flight, concluding your tour.
*Guests have the choice of departing out of BOS (1:30 p.m. flight time) or JFK/LGA/EWR (arrange flights to depart after 7:00 p.m.).
We offer two stops on the way to the airport for guests who do not wish to be dropped of at the airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery Street #202 New York, NY 10002
- Flushing: 135-20 39th Ave. Flushing, NY 11358-2207 (In-front of Sheraton Hotel)
(Drop-off times for this location range from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Buy 2 Get 2 Free|
*The third and Forth guest join the tour for FREE (excluding applicable entrance fees) on a shared room basis.
*The prices listed have been adjusted.
*Please select the actual number of customers when booking. We need to arrange the seats in advance.
**** Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis.
**** If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made 48 hours prior to the departure date, the Standard Cancellation Policy will be applied.
**** Cancellations of the Free Passenger(s) within 48 hours of tour departure and No-shows on the tour departure date will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Prices for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*The same rates apply to children and adults.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Complimentary airport pick-up (only between 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) and drop-off.
5- Night Hotel Accommodations
Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour guide
Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
Service charge for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also needs to be paid on the first day)
Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
Some attractions will be closed during the holidays (eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving) or special events, the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- New York steak dinner: $35.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)(If time permits)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $19.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington Dinner: $16.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(3-12); $16.00/Senior(62+)(If time permits. During weekends or holidays, DC Dinner's price will increase a little, please refer to the final price of the actual day.)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $9.90/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from Apri/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The opening date in 2015 is expected from May,1 - October,31 )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(Subject to guide's arrangement)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(62+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in on the day. Meanwhile, the local agency may collect some cash as penalty fee. For the details, please consult your tour guide on tour.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detailed arrangement, please email or call us prior to the departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Please meet tour guide at theBaggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- For Boston (Logan International Airport) departures, please book flights to depart after 1:30 p.m.; for JFK, LGA, EWR departures, please book flights to depart after 7:00 p.m.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Departure Time: Between May 1 - June 30, 2015
Buy One, Get One Free New York Night Tour:
Customers who meet the tour guide before 5:00 p.m. on the departure date will be invited to join the New York Night Tour($25 value). *Offer cannot extend to the next day.
Departure Time: Between July 1 - Aug. 31, 2015
Niagara Falls Photo:
One free Niagara Falls photo per room ($25 value). *Customer must pay $7.00 for taxes and fees.
Departure Time: Between Sept. 1 - Oct. 31, 2015
New York Steak Dinner:
Free New York Steak dinner ($35 value) for paying customers. Paying customers must pay $7 for taxes and fees. Free customers must pay $35.00/Person (including $7 tax & fee) for the New York Steak Dinner.
Departure Date: Between Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2015
Native America Show Ticket:
One free Native America Show Ticket ($20 value) per room. Customer must pay $5 for taxes and fees.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
highly recommended this trip( Verified Purchased )
It's pretty good exprience to participate in this trip. They pick up us at the airport and It's really convenient for us when we first arrived in New York. We visited many attractions in the shortest time and it's pretty classic travel rout ...It's pretty good exprience to participate in this trip. They pick up us at the airport and It's really convenient for us when we first arrived in New York. We visited many attractions in the shortest time and it's pretty classic travel rout Read full review
Praveen Agarwal(0)Useful05/02/2015 02:00:27
Best East Coast Tour( Verified Purchased )
This is the best East Coast tour I have found. It covers the most important places and does them in depth. I am highly satisfied with this tour and definitely recommend it.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
1. Can we pay the tour cost on arrival at JFK as it is in USD and we do not have USD transfer facility online?
2. Can we get immediate confirmation so that we can book our flight tickets?
3. We need extra night accommodation at New York on return as our flight is on 9th June at 15.10 hrs.
4. Is breakfast included in the package?
5. Please provide contact details of contact person including email id & whatsapp account.
Please reply at the earliest.
We require full payment before we process any reservation.
You are required to book at least one week in advance and submit full payment at the time of your booking.
Once we receive your booking, the booking process takes about 1-2 business days to send you confirmation.
Meals including breakfast are not included in the package but your tour guide will arrange meal stops at various food courts/buffets where you can purchase your own meals.
Please leave us a note on the comment section when booking requesting a hotel extension and we will update you with a quote as soon as possible.
Tour guide information will be available one day before your departure date.
Customer Service Rep
thank you , Dana. 05/03/2015 04:11:42
This tour will visit Niagara Falls from US side, it will not visit the fall from the Canadian side.
Customer Service Rep
Hi, I wonder if it is available the tour in may 18th and 19th 2015. 04/30/2015 16:03:55
The dates are available, you are more than welcome to book.
The reservations are subject to final confirmation and takes 1 to 2 business days to process the reservations and we update you by email.
Customer Service Rep
U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package from NYC
**With Airport Transfers(New York/Boston)**
6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package from NYC Photo 1: 6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package from NYCPhoto 2: 6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package from NYCPhoto 3: 6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package from NYCPhoto 4: 6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package from NYC From: $418.00 Code:82-5374Start City: New York, NY, USA
End City: New York, NY, USA
Boston, MA, USA
Duration: 6 days 04/27/2015 14:53:04
The tour code 82-5374 does not offer a visit to the Hershey's Chocolate Factory.
Here is a link of a tour that does offer it.
Customer Service Rep
Each passengers is allowed to bring one medium-sized suitcase and one carry-on bag. If you have extra luggage, please leave us a comment when booking online and we will check with our local tour office if there will be extra charges or not.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
highly recommended this trip
It's pretty good exprience to participate in this trip. They pick up us at the airport and I ..By xiaolin On 03/24/2015 01:34:57
Best East Coast Tour
This is the best East Coast tour I have found. It covers the most important places and does ..By Praveen Agarwal On 05/02/2015 02:00:27