6-Day US East Coast Vacation Economic Package from NYC **With Airport Transfers** (New York/Boston End)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
New York, NY, USA
- End City:
New York, NY, USA
Boston, MA, USA
- 6 days
- Tour Type:
Jan 1st 2014 - Mar 31st 2015: Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat
- Buy2get1free Tour
- Buy2get2free Tour
Get 299 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 299 Points
Buy 2 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1 Hometown - New York City - Night Tour
The tour begins with your arrival in New York City, the most populous city in the United States. Please meet your tour escort at the airport Arrivals: Baggage Claim exit doors after retrieving your luggage. You tour escort will transfer your party from the airport to the hotel(check-in after 3PM).
Airport pick up available for: EWR, JFK, or LGA airport.(Airport pick-up is free only between 9:00am-10:00pm)
*For customers who arrive earlier and want to meet the tour at the airport, please refer to the following meet points:
JFK - Terminal # 7 "Hudson News" newsstand
EWR - Terminal C, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
LGA - Terminal B, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
***If you do not wish to be picked up from the airports or self transfer, you can choose to be picked up from Chinatown(87 Bowery st. #202, New York, NY 10002) before 6:00pm. When tour ends, you could be dropped off to Chinatown as well.
You can also choose pick up point of Flushing(133-31 39th Ave, Flushing, New York, NY 11354). Please make a comment when you make reservation if you'd like to be picked up from Chinatown or Flushing to confirm pick-up details.***
For those passengers who arrive at JFK and LGA meeting point before 3:00PM, you will receive an additional gift – experiencing Flushing, Queens, an extremely safe and booming neighborhood with many shopping and eating options.
Arrangement: We drive you to Flushing and keep your luggage there. You can visit Flushing and surroundings by yourself. Please go back to assembly point in time. Then we'll drive you to hotel by bus.
Content: Actually, the density of banks there has been only a little lower than Wall Street and the amount of walking people there is only next to Times Square. Besides traditional large-scale stores such as Macy’s and Best Buy, you will also have lots more to choose from many small featured stores. Hungry? You can find nearly all name brands of fast food chains and hundreds of options of authentic Asian food.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can either take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest or pay mere $10 for shopping at Jersey Gardens Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area.
For all customers, as long as you arrive by before 5:00PM, you are invited to join our delicately tailored night tour for just $25 to get an initial contact with this “City that Never Sleeps” – a 3-hour tour stopping at the Times Square, and the skyline profile from across the Hudson River!
3 hours: Start with the Rockefeller Center, you wll pass by the Rockefeller and our next stop is the Times Square; once getting there you will realize the meaning of 24/7. The final stop will be the panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline from New Jersey. (New York Night Tour: Adult-$25.00 / Child-$20.00)
Optional NYC night tour has limited seating and may sell out. Please try to arrive before 5:00 p.m. and speak with the tour guide regarding the night tour if you wish to take the night tour. NYC night tour depends on the weather and registration number.
This tour also departs from Thu/Sun, the itinerary order is a little different, click the link to know: http://www.tours4fun.com/6-day-us-east-coast-vacation-package-from-nyc-b.html
Day 2 New York City (Full Day)
At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun! Just a few of the highlights you are going to see with us: Wall Street and its symbolic Charging Bull, cruise on the Hudson river to take photographs with Stature of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge, panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park from the observatory deck on Empire State Building, a guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, an exploration of the newly transformed USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum, and taking pictures with hundreds of elites’ wax figure in Madame Tussauds’ Museum. In addition, you may also pass by United Nations Headquarters, the Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
Day 3 New York - Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Yes, it will be a special moment: you will be standing exactly at the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted. The original Bell, with its distinctive crack, is now on display across the street in the Liberty Bell Center. As the birthplace and the second capital city of this nation, Philadelphia is so historical. 150 miles south away is located our new capital – Washington, D.C. While the White House remains closed to the public, feel free to take photos outside. Your trip continues with Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial Wall and Korean War Veterans Memorial. You won’t miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise on Potomac River to explore some best kept secrets in town!
Day 4 Washington D.C. - Corning Glass Center - Niagara Falls Night View
Driving through the hilly Pennsylvania and New York State, the several hours of ride becomes a perfect time to enjoy the rural scenes. Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship. In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians. Amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls, you are strolling in the State Park with the mist from both falls spraying up in your face. Maid of the Mist takes you all the way into the water. Catch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on the new 45X25-foot screen. Then you can choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self exploration until returning to the hotel or have an in-depth tour ($25/Adult) by visiting the Hydropower Station and Old Fort Niagara. Nobody than the Native Americans know better about how strategic Niagara Falls’ location is, and the Europeans learned it in the hard way! Come to the Old Fort Niagara, it will give you all the insights 99% tourists would never discover. (The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.)
We have added an Indian Cultural Show in Nigara Falls that lasts approximately 50 minutes (optional tour).
Day 5 Niagara Falls - Boston
Enjoying the fantastic view of the rivers and mountains in central New York on our comfortable tour bus, you are on the way to Boston. As the Cultural Capital, it has so many “firsts” in the country. Among them is the oldest university – Harvard. How did get its name? Is there a real Mr. Harvard? Together with MIT, it has made the town Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in UK! Passing by the Trinity Church, Public Library, Prudential Tower, and Boston Common, it comes time for dinner. Remember: our cultural capital is also famous for its fresh lobsters!
Day 6 Boston - Hometown/New York
Take the harbor cruise and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. Have a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market! A 4-hour ride brings you southwest to the Big Apple.
(*You have the choice of departing out of BOS (1:30PM flight) or JFK/LGA/EWR (after 7PM).
Please note: on the way to the airport, if you want to get off in advance and don't go to the airport, we offer two stops for your convenience:
Chinatown: 87 Bowery Street #202 New York, NY 10002
Flushing: 135-20 39th Ave. Flushing, NY 11358-2207 (In front of Sheraton Hotel)
(According to the currently transportation, the get off time may 6:00pm--7:00pm)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third and 4th guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
*** Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee. If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made at least 10 days before tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to a $30 Amendment Fee plus the amount for the paid participating travelers.
***Cancellations of the Free Passenger(s) within 10 days of tour departure and No-shows on the tour departure date will be assessed a $298 penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Children share the same rates with adults.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (9:00am-10:00pm) and drop-off (Airport pick-up is free only between 9:00am-10:00pm)
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
-New York Night Tour - Adult-$25.00 / Child-$20.00
-Empire State Building: Adult $27.00; Child(6-12): $21.00; Senior(62+): $24.00
-Liberty Cruise: $29.00 Adult&; $17.00 Child (11-); $24.00 Senior(62+)
-NYC Wax Museum: $25.00 Adult; $23.00 Child (11-); $25.00 Senior(62+)
-Metropolitant Museum of art: $25.00 Adult; free Child (under11); $17.00 Senior(62+)
-U.S.S. Intrepid: $24.00 Adult; $19.00 Child(11-); $20.00 Senior(62+)
-Corning Glass Center: $16.00 Adult; Child Free(under11); $15.00 Senior(62+)
-Old Fort Niagara*: Adult-$12.00 Child-$8.00 Senior-$12.00
-Maid of Mist (April or May to late Oct depending on each year's weather condition.): $15.50 Adult; $9.00 Child (11-); $15.50 Senior(62+)
-Niagara Movie: $12.00 Adult; $8.00 Child;(11-); $11.00 Senior(62+)
-Boston harbor cruise: $22.00 Adult; $17.00 Child, (11-); $20.00 Senior(62+)
-D.C. Cruise: Adult $23.00; Child(under 11 years): $15.00; Senior(62+): $22.00
-(Be subject to guide's arrangement) Indian culture show: $20.00 Adult, $13.00 Child(6-12)
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
Plz read tis for a enjoyable trip
- • Reservation: Fair
- • Customer Service: Fair
- • Accommodation: Fair
- • Transportation: Fair
- • Tour Guide: Poor
- • Tour Itinerary: Fair
Q & As
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in on the day. Meanwhile, the local agency may collect some cash as penalty fee. For the details, please consult your tour guide on tour.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Please note that the timing and sequence of events in this itinerary is subject to change so that we can best tailor the tour to meet your expectations.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Please meet tour guide at Baggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|