6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package from NYC **With Airport Transfers** (New York/Boston)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
New York, NY, USA
- End City:
New York, NY, USA
Boston, MA, USA
- 6 days
- Tour Type:
Apr 1st 2014 - Mar 31st 2015: Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat
- Buy2get1free Tour
- Buy2get2free Tour
Get 311 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 311 Points
Buy 2 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1: New York City
Please meet your tour escort at the airport Arrivals: Baggage Claim exit doors after retrieving your luggage. You tour escort will transfer your party from the airport to the hotel(check-in after 3:00pm). Airport pick up available for: EWR, JFK, or LGA airport. Airport pick-up is free only between 8:30am-10:00pm(flight landing time). Your tour escort will leave the airport at 11:00pm, so please meet him or her before 11:00pm.
【Airport pick up note】
For customers who arrive earlier and want to meet the tour at the airport, please refer to the following meet points:
JFK - Terminal # 7 "Hudson News" newsstand
EWR - Terminal A, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
LGA - Terminal B, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
【Airport pick up in advance】
We offer one free airport pick-up per order(only JFK or LGA Airport) between 9:00am-10:00pm for passengers that arrive at the airport prior to the departure day. We will transfer you to Chinatown(87 Bowery, NY 10002) and Flushing area(39th Ave Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site which located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked.
You can choose either airport pick-up on the departure day or prior to the departure day, not both. If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9:00am-10:00pm, please contact us for quotation.
【Arrangement after the airport】
For those passengers who arrive at JFK and LGA meeting point before 3:00pm, you will receive an additional gift – experiencing Flushing, Queens, an extremely safe and booming neighborhood with many shopping and eating options.
Arrangement: We drive you to Flushing and keep your luggage there. You can visit Flushing and surroundings by yourself. Please go back to assembly point in time. Then we'll drive you to hotel by bus.
Content: Actually, the density of banks there has been only a little lower than Wall Street and the amount of walking people there is only next to Times Square. Besides traditional large-scale stores such as Macy’s and Best Buy, you will also have lots more to choose from many small featured stores. Hungry? You can find nearly all name brands of fast food chains and hundreds of options of authentic Asian food.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can either take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest or pay mere $10.00 for shopping at Jersey Gardens Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area.
If you arrive New York JFK or LGA Airport at 9:00am-5:00pm for domestic flights or 9:00am-4:00pm for international flights, we can transfer you to the Flushing Mall(luggage storage center). For other times, we will sent you to the hotel directly.
【No need airport pick up】
If you do not wish to be picked up from the airports or self transfer, you can choose to be picked up from Chinatown (87 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 6:00pm. When tour ends, you could be dropped off to Chinatown as well.
You can also choose pick up point of Flushing(133-31 39th Ave, Flushing, New York, NY 11354) before 5:00pm. Please make a comment when you make reservation if you'd like to be picked up from Chinatown or Flushing to confirm pick-up details.
New York Night tour
For all customers, as long as you arrive by before 5:00pm, you are invited to join our delicately tailored night tour for just $25.00 to get an initial contact with this “City that Never Sleeps” – a 3-hour tour stopping at the Times Square, and the skyline profile from across the Hudson River!
3 hours: Start with the Rockefeller Center, you will pass by the Rockefeller and our next stop is the Times Square; once getting there you will realize the meaning of 24/7. The final stop will be the panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline from New Jersey. (New York Night Tour: Adult-$25.00 / Child-$20.00)
Optional NYC night tour has limited seating and may sell out. Please try to arrive before 5:00pm. and speak with the tour guide regarding the night tour if you wish to take the night tour. NYC night tour depends on the weather.
Day 2: New York City
Day 3: New York - Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Day 4: Washington D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Day 5: New York - Boston
Today, you can take in the fantastic view of the rivers and mountains of Central New York on our comfortable tour bus as we make our way to Boston. Cambridge, near Boston, is home to the country's oldest university – Harvard. Together with MIT, this prestigious university has made the town of Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in the UK! We'll pass by Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, Prudential Tower and Boston Common. We'll dine in Boston, which also is famous for lobsters. Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/person.
Day 6: Boston - New York
*Guests have the choice of departing out of BOS (1:30 p.m. flight time) or JFK/LGA/EWR (after 7:00 p.m.).
We offer two stops on the way to the airport for guests who do not wish to be dropped of at the airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery Street #202 New York, NY 10002
- Flushing: 135-20 39th Ave. Flushing, NY 11358-2207 (In-front of Sheraton Hotel)
(Drop-off times for this location range from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
Special Price/Person By Occupancy
(2014-03-12 00:00:00 to 2014-12-31 00:00:00)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third and fourth guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee. If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made at least 10 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to a $30 Amendment Fee plus the amount for the paid participating travelers.
***Cancellations of the Free Passenger(s) within 10 days of the tour departure and "no-shows" on the tour departure date will be assessed a $298 penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Prices for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Children prices applies when a 2-9 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Children share the same rates with adults.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (only between 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) and drop-off.
- 5- Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
-New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult；$15.00/Child(3-12)；$25.00/Senior(62+)
-Metropolitan Museum: $25.00/Adult；Free/Child；$17.00/Senior(62+)
-Empire State Building: $29.00/Adult；$23.00/Child(3-12)；$26.00/Senior(62+)
-Liberty Cruise: $29.00/Adult；$17.00/Child(3-12)；$24.00/Senior(62+)
-U.S.S. Intrepid: $26.00/Adult；$21.00/Child(3-12)；$22.00/Senior(62+)
-Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $25.00/Adult；$23.00/Child(3-12)；$25.00/Senior(62+)
-Washington D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult；$17.00/Child(2-12)；$22.00/Senior(62+)
-Corning Museum of Glass+Hot Glass Show: $16.00/Adult；Free/Child；$16.00/Senior(62+)
-Maid of the Mist (available April or May to late October depending on weather condition): $17.00/Adult；$9.90/Child(3-12)；$17.00/Senior(62+) -IMAX Movie: $12.00/Adult；$8.00/Child(3-12)；$9.00/Senior(62+)
-Spirit of the Mist Show (subject to guide's arrangement): $20.00/Adult；$13.00/Child(3-12)；$20.00/Senior(62+)
-In-depth Niagara Tour: $25.00/Adult；$15.00/Child(3-12)；$22.00/Senior(62+)
-Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult；$17.00/Child(3-12)；$20.00/Senior(62+)
-New York Steak Dinner: $35.00/Adult；$35.00/Child(3-12)；$35.00/Senior(62+)
-Washington D.C. Dinner: $16.00/Adult；$11.00/Child(3-12)；$16.00/Senior(62+)(During weekends or holidays, DC Dinner's price will increase a little, please refer to the final price of the actual day.)
-Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult；$30.00/Child(3-12)；$30.00/Senior(62+)
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
Q & As
- A FREE authentic and delicious New York Steak Meal for each paid customer on the following departure dates: 04/16, 05/10, 06/14, 11/08, & 12/06. The 3rd and 4th guest who join the tour for FREE should pay for New York Steak Meal.
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in on the day. Meanwhile, the local agency may collect some cash as penalty fee. For the details, please consult your tour guide on tour.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Please note that the timing and sequence of events in this itinerary is subject to change so that we can best tailor the tour to meet your expectations.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Please meet tour guide at Baggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|