6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package from NYC **With Airport Transfers** (New York/Boston)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
New York, NY, USA
- End City:
New York, NY, USA
Boston, MA, USA
- 6 days
- Tour Type:
Apr 1st 2014 - Mar 31st 2015: Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat
- Buy2get1free Tour
- Buy2get2free Tour
Get 266 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 266 Points
Buy 2 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1 Hometown - New York City
A FREE authentic and delicious New York Steak Meal for each paid customer on the following departure dates: 04/16, 05/10, 06/14, 11/08, & 12/06.
The tour begins with your arrival in New York City, the most populous city in the United States. Please meet your tour escort at the airport's Arrivals: Baggage Claim exit doors after retrieving your luggage. Your tour escort will transfer your party from the airport to the hotel (check-in after 3 p.m.).
Airport pick-up available for EWR, JFK or LGA airports. (Airport pick-up is free only between 8:30 a.m. - 11 p.m. Your tour escort will leave the airport after 11 p.m. so please meet your tour escort before 11 p.m.)
*For customers who arrive earlier and want to meet the tour at the airport, please refer to the following meet points:
JFK - Terminal # 7 "Hudson News" newsstand
EWR - Terminal C, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
LGA - Terminal B, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
If you do not wish to be picked up from the airports or self transfer, you can choose to be picked up from Chinatown (87 Bowery st. #202, New York, NY 10002) before 6 p.m. When your tour ends, you can be dropped off in Chinatown, as well.
You also can choose the pick-up point of Flushing (133-31 39th Ave, Flushing, New York, NY 11354) before 5 p.m. Please make a comment when you make reservations if you'd like to be picked up from Chinatown or Flushing to confirm pick-up details.***
For those passengers who arrive at JFK and LGA meeting point before 3 p.m., you will receive an additional perk – experiencing Flushing and Queens.
Arrangement: We drive you to Flushing and store your luggage. You can spend some time in Flushing on your own, but please return to the pick-up point in time to re-join us. We'll then drive you to your hotel by bus.
For those who prefer EWR: Upon arrival, you can either take our shuttle to the hotel to rest or pay a small additional fee of $10.00 to be transported to shop at Jersey Gardens Mall - one of the major outlets in the metropolitan New York area.
All customers arriving before 5 p.m. are invited to join our exciting three-hour New York City Night Tour for just $25 to get your first glimpse of "The City that Never Sleeps."
We'll start the three-hour tour seeing Rockefeller Center followed by Times Square. We will show you why New York City is bustling and buzzing with excitement 24/7. The final stop will be a panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline from New Jersey. (New York City Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Children)
* Optional NYC night tour has limited seating and may sell out. Please try to arrive before 5 pm. and speak with the tour guide regarding the night tour if you wish to take it. The NYC Night Tour depends on the weather.
This tour also departs on Thursday and Sunday. The itinerary order is slightly different. For more information, please visit http://www.tours4fun.com/6-day-us-east-coast-vacation-package-from-nyc-b.html
Day 2 New York City (Full Day)
Our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of The Big Apple to show you the city's best architecture, museums, history, shopping and landmarks! Just a few of the many highlights you will see are Wall Street, the Charging Bull and the Empire State Building. You have the option to take a cruise (Liberty Cruise: $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child (age 11 and younger); $24.00/Senior 62+) on the Hudson River to snap photographs of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. You may also opt to visit the Empire State Building observatory deck to get a panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park for an additional cost of $27.00/Adult; $21.00/Child (ages 6-12) and $24.00/Senior (62+). A guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art ($25.00/Adult; Free/Child (younger than age 11); $17.00/Senior 62+), an exploration of the newly transformed Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum ($26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child (age 11 and younger); $22.00/Senior 62+) and mingling with hundreds of life-like statues of celebrities in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum ($25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child (age 11 and younger); $25.00/Senior 62+) also are options for the day. In addition, you may pass by United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
Day 3 New York - Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Today, you will be able to visit the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted when we head to Philadelphia! There, the famous Liberty Bell with its distinctive crack is on display at Liberty Bell Center. Just 150 miles south of the historic city of Philadelphia is the United States' capital – Washington, D.C. While we won't be visiting inside of the White House, you will be able to take many photos of the exterior of this amazing structure! In addition to visiting the Lincoln, Vietnam Veterans and Korean War memorials, our motor coach takes you by the splendid Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial. We'll go to the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, located in the National Mall area. It has the largest collection of historic aircraft and spacecraft in the world displayed in 161,145 square-feet of exhibition space. You have the opportunity to take a scenic boat cruise on the Potomac River and learn more interesting facts about this important U.S. city. The D.C. Cruise costs $23.00/Adult; $15.00/Child (age 11 and younger) and $20.00/Senior (62+).
Day 4 Washington D.C. - Corning Glass Center - Niagara Falls
The fifth day of the tour will begin as we drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York state for several hours. Enjoy the rural scenery before we arrive in Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world. It has 35,000 glass pieces representing centuries of glass craftsmanship. In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by the most experienced artisans. There will be an admission cost of $16.00/Adult; Free/Child (age 11 and younger) and $15.00/Senior (62+). Next, we will take you to the grand Niagara Falls. Be amazed by the roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls, as you stroll through Niagara Falls State Park. You have the option (April or May to late October depending on each year's weather conditions) of taking the riveting Maid of the Mist boat ride at a cost of $19.75/Adult; $12.65/Child (younger than 11) and $19.75/Senior (62+). You also may catch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on a new 45-by-25-foot screen at an additional fee of $14.75/Adult; $11.00/Child (younger than age 11) and $14.75/Senior (62+). Then, you can choose either to stay in Niagara Falls State Park for further exploration on your own before returning to the hotel or have an in-depth tour ($25/Adult) by visiting the Niagara Power Vista and Old Fort Niagara. Old Fort Niagara will give you insights that many tourists don't know. We have added a Native American Cultural Show in Niagara Falls called "Spirit of the Mist" when you will learn about the falls through interpretive dance and music. The optional show lasts approximately 50 minutes and costs $20.00/Adults and $13.00/Child (6-12 ).
The show schedule varies daily. It is subject to final confirmation for your travel date. You'll also have the option of seeing the Niagara Falls Illumination. (The view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset and U.S. Federal Government regulations on the amount of hours a tour driver can be on the road may affect this option.)
Day 5 Upstate New York - Boston
Today, you can take in the fantastic view of the rivers and mountains of Central New York on our comfortable tour bus as we make our way to Boston. Cambridge, near Boston, is home to the country's oldest university – Harvard. Together with MIT, this prestigious university has made the town of Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in the UK! We'll pass by Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, Prudential Tower and Boston Common. We'll dine in Boston, which also is famous for lobsters. Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/person.
Day 6 Boston - Hometown/New York
The last day of the tour give you the option to take a Boston Harbor Cruise ($22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (younger than age 11); $20.00/Senior 62+) and enjoy fantastic views of this historic city. Before we leave the city, we'll have a real Bostonian lunch at Quincy Market! A 4-hour ride brings you southwest back to New York City.
*You have the choice of departing out of BOS (1:30 p.m. flight) or JFK/LGA/EWR (after 7 p.m.).
If you want to get off the tour and don't go to the airport, we offer two stops for your convenience:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery Street #202 New York, NY 10002
- Flushing: 135-20 39th Ave. Flushing, NY 11358-2207 (In front of Sheraton Hotel)
(According to the currently transportation schedule, the drop-off time is between 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.)
(According to the currently transportation, the get off time may 6:00pm-7:00pm)
Special Price/Person By Occupancy (2014-03-12 to 2014-05-22)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third and 4th guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
*** Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee. If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made at least 10 days before tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to a $30 Amendment Fee plus the amount for the paid participating travelers.
***Cancellations of the Free Passenger(s) within 10 days of tour departure and No-shows on the tour departure date will be assessed a $298 penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Children share the same rates with adults.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (8:30am-11:00pm) and drop-off (Airport pick-up is free only between 8:30am-11:00pm, your tour escort will leave at 11:00pm, please meet your tour escort before 11:00pm)
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
-New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child; $25.00/Senior(62+)
-Metropolitant Museum of art: $25.00/Adult; free/Child (under 11); $17.00/Senior(62+)
-Empire State Building: $27.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
-Liberty Cruise: $29.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (11-); $24.00/Senior(62+)
-U.S.S. Intrepid: $26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(11-); $22.00/Senior(62+)
-Wax Museum: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child (11-); $25.00/Senior(62+)
-DC Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $20.00/Senior(62+)
-Corning Glass Center+Hot Glass Show: $16.00/Adult; Free/Child(under11); $15.00/Senior(62+)
-Maid of Mist (April or May to late Oct depending on each year's weather condition.): $17.00/Adult; $9.90/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(62+)
-IMAX Movie: $12.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(11-); $12.00/Senior(62+)
-In-depth Niagara tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $22.00/Senior(62+)
-Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child; $30.00/Senior(62+)
-Boston harbor cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(11-); $20.00/Senior(62+)
-(Be subject to guide's arrangement) Indian culture show: $20.00/Adult, $13.00/Child(3-11)
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
Plz read tis for a enjoyable trip
- • Reservation: Fair
- • Customer Service: Fair
- • Accommodation: Fair
- • Transportation: Fair
- • Tour Guide: Poor
- • Tour Itinerary: Fair
Q & As
- A FREE authentic and delicious New York Steak Meal for each paid customer on the following departure dates: 04/16, 05/10, 06/14, 11/08, & 12/06. The 3rd and 4th guest who join the tour for FREE should pay for New York Steak Meal.
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in on the day. Meanwhile, the local agency may collect some cash as penalty fee. For the details, please consult your tour guide on tour.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Please note that the timing and sequence of events in this itinerary is subject to change so that we can best tailor the tour to meet your expectations.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Please meet tour guide at Baggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|