6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package (Product Code: 82-5374)
New York City
Summary of The Day: Fly to New York, and meet your tour escort at Baggage Claim(Waiting-area). Then we will transfer you from the airport to the hotel.
【New York Night tour】
For all customers, as long as you arrive by before 05:00 p.m., you are invited to join our delicately tailored night tour to get an initial contact with this “City that Never Sleeps” – a 3-hour tour stopping at the Times Square, and the skyline profile from across the Hudson River!
3 hours: Start with the Rockefeller Center, you will pass by the Rockefeller and our next stop is the Times Square; once getting there you will realize the meaning of 24/7. The final stop will be the panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline from New Jersey.
Please try to arrive before 05:00 p.m. and speak with the tour guide regarding the night tour if you wish to take it. NYC night tour also depends on the weather.
【Airport pick up note】
Airport pick up available for: EWR, JFK, or LGA Airport. Airport pick-up is free only between 08:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m.(flight landing time). Your tour escort will leave the airport at 11:00 p.m., so please meet him or her before 11:00 p.m.
Airport pick up location:
Domestic flight: Baggage Claim (except guests who arrive at terminal 7 JFK need to wait at the exist)
International flight: Exit doors after retrieving your luggage.
【Arrangement after the airport】
For those passengers who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 03:00 p.m., you will receive an additional gift – experiencing Flushing, Queens, an extremely safe and booming neighborhood with many shopping and eating options.
Arrangement: We drive you to Flushing and keep your luggage there. You can visit Flushing and surroundings by yourself. Please go back to assembly point in time. Then we'll drive you to hotel by bus.
Content: Actually, the density of banks there has been only a little lower than Wall Street and the amount of walking people there is only next to Times Square. Besides traditional large-scale stores such as Macy’s and Best Buy, you will also have lots more to choose from many small featured stores. Hungry? You can find nearly all name brands of fast food chains and hundreds of options of authentic Asian food.
If you arrive JFK or LGA at 03:00 p.m.-05:00 p.m., we can transfer you to the Flushing Mall(luggage storage center). For other times, we will send you to the hotel directly.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 03:00 p.m., you can pay mere $10.00 for shopping at Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area.
【Airport pick up in advance】
We offer one free airport pick-up per order(only JFK or LGA Airport) between 08:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m. for passengers that arrive at the airport prior to the departure day. We will transfer you to Chinatown(87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area(133-35 Roosevelt Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m., EWR: 09:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
You can choose either airport pick-up on the departure day or prior to the departure day, not both. If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 08:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m., please contact us for quotation.
【No need airport pick up】
Please make a comment when you make reservation if you'd like to be picked up from Chinatown or Flushing to confirm pick-up details.
You can also choose pick up point of Flushing (133-35 Roosevelt Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354) before 05:00 p.m.
If you do not wish to be picked up from the airports or self transfer, you can choose to be picked up from Chinatown (87 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 06:00 p.m. When tour ends, you could be dropped off to Chinatown as well.
- E Hotel, Edison / Ramada Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today you will further explore the wonders New York City has to offer. You will see some of it's most famous sites such as Wall Street, the Brooklyn Bridge and more. There will be many opportunities for you to truly enjoy this visit to New York.
You will also have a chance to join our exclusive Liberty Cruise (admission not included; optional) and even have the opportunity to visit the Empire State Building observatory deck (admission not included; optional). And no trip to New York would be complete without a visit the famous Times Square!
If the tour does not visit Madame Tussauds New York because of heavy traffic or other issues, we will arrange for you to visit Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.
- E Hotel, Edison / Ramada Inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, you will leave New York and visit one of the most historical cities in the U.S: Philadelphia. There you will visit sites that played an important role in U.S history, such as Independence Hall, which is the site where the Declaration of Independence was adopted and signed.
Next, we'll head to the nation's capital - Washington, D.C. to tour the city visiting famous landmarks such as the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, United State Capitol and the White House (outside).
You'll also have the opportunity to take a Potomac River Cruise at an additional cost.
- Comfort Inn / Days Inn / Sleep Inn or similar
- Washington, D.C.
- Independence National Historical Park
- Congress Hall, Philadelphia
- Independence Hall
- Liberty Bell
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- White House
- United States Capitol
- Potomac River
- Tidal Basin
- Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.
Washington, D.C. - Corning, NY - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave Washington, D.C. and make your way back to New York state, for a visit to the Corning Museum of Glass. Afterwards, we'll travel to Niagara Falls.
Maid of Mist will be open from May-October. During winter, Niagara Jet Boat Adventures will be used as a substitute for Maid of the Mist.
After this you can choose to:
A. Stay in the park to see more of the falls;
B. Join the optional In-depth tour of Niagara, to see the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. ($25/person including a $13 ticket of Fort Niagara).
You'll have the option to see a fascinating Native American culture show (Duration: 50 min) at an additional cost during the evening.
Niagara Jet Boat Adventures (optional tour): View the majestic Niagara Falls and their beautiful surrounding region from Niagara River's lower reaches (Ontario estuary) to Whirlpool State Park in the middle reaches. You'll be able to get close views of the breathtaking scenery on both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the falls without a visa.
Features about Niagara Jet Boat Adventures:
1. You won't get wet during the entire journey. You'll experience warmth and comfort inside the boat even during the lowest temperatures outside. This ride is safe and exciting! It's suited for all people.
2. The state-of-the-art watercraft are technically advanced and built specifically for the Niagara River with different viewing areas to experience the magic of the Niagara River rapids.
3. The jet boat's engine is similar to an aircraft as they both use a jet engine as a driving force so they can handle the fast churning waters of the Niagara River's middle and lower reaches. This is truly a unique sensory experience. Niagara Jet Boat Adventures consistently receives positive reviews from its customers.
Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- Comfort Inn / Days Inn / Sleep Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, you can take in the fantastic view of the rivers and mountains of Central New York on our comfortable tour bus as we make our way to Boston. Cambridge, near Boston, is home to the country's oldest university – Harvard. Together with MIT, this prestigious university has made the town of Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in the UK! We'll pass by Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, Prudential Tower and Boston Common. We'll dine in Boston, which also is famous for lobsters.
- Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Days Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will continue enjoying Boston before making your way back to New York. You can enjoy a lunch in Boston's famous Quincy Market. Afterwards, you will return to New York for your departure flight, concluding your tour.
*Guests have the choice of departing out of BOS (1:30 p.m. flight time) or JFK/LGA/EWR (arrange flights to depart after 7:00 p.m.).
We offer two stops on the way to the airport for guests who do not wish to be dropped of at the airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery Street #202 New York, NY 10002
- Flushing: 135-20 39th Ave. Flushing, NY 11358-2207 (In-front of Sheraton Hotel)
(Drop-off times for this location range from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Buy 2 Get 2 Free|
*The third and fourth guest join the tour for FREE (excluding applicable entrance fees) on a shared room basis.
*The prices listed have been adjusted.
*Please select the actual number of customers when booking. We need to arrange the seats in advance.
**** Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis.
**** If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made 48 hours prior to the departure date, the Standard Cancellation Policy will be applied.
**** Cancellations of the Free Passenger(s) within 48 hours of tour departure and No-shows on the tour departure date will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Prices for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*The same rates apply to children and adults.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Complimentary airport pick-up (only between 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) and drop-off.
5- Night Hotel Accommodations
Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour guide
Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
Service charge for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also needs to be paid on the first day)
Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
Some attractions will be closed during the holidays (eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving) or special events, the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- New York steak dinner: $35.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)(If time permits)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington Dinner: $16.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(3-12); $16.00/Senior(62+)(If time permits. During weekends or holidays, DC Dinner's price will increase a little, please refer to the final price of the actual day.)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $9.90/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from Apri/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The opening date in 2015 is expected from May,1 - October,31 )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(Subject to guide's arrangement)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(62+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in on the day. Meanwhile, the local agency may collect some cash as penalty fee. For the details, please consult your tour guide on tour.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detailed arrangement, please email or call us prior to the departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Please meet tour guide at theBaggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- For Boston (Logan International Airport) departures, please book flights to depart after 1:30 p.m.; for JFK, LGA, EWR departures, please book flights to depart after 7:00 p.m.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Departure Time: Between July 1 - December 31, 2015
Two free New York Night Tour tickets per room:
Customers who meet the tour guide before 5:00 p.m. on the departure date will get 2 free NYC night tour tickets(worth $25 each, single room can only get 1). *Offer cannot be extended, combined, transferred, copied, reused or sold. Guests will not get a refund, if night tour is cancelled due to weather or other Force Majeure condition.
Departure Time: Between July 1 - Aug. 31, 2015
Niagara Falls Photo:
One free Niagara Falls photo per room ($25 value). *Customer must pay $7.00 for taxes and fees.
Departure Time: Between Sept. 1 - Oct. 31, 2015
New York Steak Dinner:
Free New York Steak dinner ($35 value) for paying customers. Paying customers must pay $7 for taxes and fees. Free customers must pay $35.00/Person (including $7 tax & fee) for the New York Steak Dinner.
Departure Date: Between Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2015
Native America Show Ticket:
One free Native America Show Ticket ($20 value) per room. Customer must pay $5 for taxes and fees.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Sagar Jaju(1)Useful07/15/2015 19:07:21
Great Family Trip( Verified Purchased )
It was really a awesome trip. Had great time. It was very economical too. Thanks Tours4Fun
Sachin Salvi(2)Useful07/06/2015 00:38:16
Best East Coast Tour for Family( Verified Purchased )
It was a very well organized tour for exploring the US east coast. The guide Laila was very good and organized who guided everyone on each day. I would recommend all family people to consider this tour. The accommodation was also good for a ...It was a very well organized tour for exploring the US east coast. The guide Laila was very good and organized who guided everyone on each day. I would recommend all family people to consider this tour. The accommodation was also good for a Read full review
highly recommended this trip( Verified Purchased )
It's pretty good exprience to participate in this trip. They pick up us at the airport and It's really convenient for us when we first arrived in New York. We visited many attractions in the shortest time and it's pretty classic travel rout ...It's pretty good exprience to participate in this trip. They pick up us at the airport and It's really convenient for us when we first arrived in New York. We visited many attractions in the shortest time and it's pretty classic travel rout Read full review
Praveen Agarwal(1)Useful05/02/2015 02:00:27
Best East Coast Tour( Verified Purchased )
This is the best East Coast tour I have found. It covers the most important places and does them in depth. I am highly satisfied with this tour and definitely recommend it.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Regretfully, passengers under 18 years of age are required to travel with an adult 18 or over as they are not allowed to travel on their own.
On the first day of the tour, passengers can only join the tour from the airport or if no airport pick-up is required, you can also choose pick up point of Flushing (133-35 Roosevelt Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354) before 05:00 p.m or Chinatown (87 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 06:00 p.m.
On the last day of the tour, passengers will be dropped off at the Boston Airport.
Customer Service Rep
Se puede saber las horas en bus que demora cada trayecto?
y que tipo de bus se usa para el transporte
Fabian Toro 06/19/2015 03:38:55
La gira se llevará a cabo en un gran autobús que por lo general tiene una capacidad para 55 huéspedes.
Por lo general, va a gastar alrededor de 1 hora a los principales lugares de interés de la ciudad.
Customer Service Rep
I am interested in tour 82-5374. I will arrive via EWR on June 24 at 12 PM. Our group will have 12 person (7 adults, 5 kids). For the end of the tour, can we be dropped off at EWR?
Peter Ngo 05/31/2015 04:49:05
Dear Peter Ngo,
Thank you for your inquiry.
At the end of this tour, we will be able to drop you off at EWR. We warmly recommend you arrange flights to depart after 7:00 p.m. at last day, so that you will have enough time to catch your flight.
Currently, seats are available for June 24th.
To place a reservation, kindly follow the steps located on the right side of the detailed tour page.
Customer Service Rep
We offer one free airport pick-up per order (only JFK or LGA airports) between 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day. We will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) and Flushing area (133-35 Roosevelt Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354).
You can choose either airport pick-up on the departure day or prior to the departure day, not both. If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9 a.m. - 10 p.m., please contact us for a price quote.
Please leave us a note while creating the reservation if you require an early transfer.
Customer Service Rep
International flight arrives Thursday evening.
Can we use airport transfer on the Thursday?
Can accomodation be arranged for the same hotel used for the tour for the Thursday night.
What would this cost be?
Would the night tour on the Friday collect us from this hotel?
Hellen 05/25/2015 10:33:58
Dear Hellen donnithorne,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Yes, we can arrange the early airport pickup service and hotel extension with additional charge. Please leave a note in the comment section of your online reservation. We will check and keep you updated about the quotation once available.
You can double check the meeting location for your night tour when you are on the tour, as it is organized by your guide.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great Family Trip
It was really a awesome trip. Had great time. It was very economical too. Thanks Tours4FunBy Sagar Jaju On 07/15/2015 19:07:21
Best East Coast Tour for Family
It was a very well organized tour for exploring the US east coast. The guide Laila was very ..By Sachin Salvi On 07/06/2015 00:38:16
highly recommended this trip
It's pretty good exprience to participate in this trip. They pick up us at the airport and I ..By xiaolin On 03/24/2015 01:34:57