Airport transfer which doesn\'t seems to be in accordance to ...more09/04/2011
Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/12/06 03:45pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Summary of The Day: When you arrive in New York City, our tour guide will be waiting for you.
**Customers who arrive before 1:00pm at LGA and JFK who meet at the airport Baggage Claim Areas will transfer to Flushing or Chinatown for lunch and shopping. Transportation to hotel will depart at 3:00pm from Flushing or 4:00pm from Chinatown.
**For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest.
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 5:00 pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- New York City Night Tour* including Times Square, Rockefeller Center & Brooklyn Bridge is a highly recommend optional tour with limited seats is available for customers who arrive ONLY before EST 5:00pm and departs from hotel around 7:00pm (limited seats, purchase ticket in advance recommended).
- Renaissance Woodbridge / Crowne Plaza Newark or similar
New York City - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (Canada side)
Summary of The Day: We'll depart New York City to head to Corning, New York to make an optional visit to Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
We'll then make our way up to beautiful Niagara Falls.
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls (Canada side) - Toronto
Summary of The Day: During the morning, you may take a thrilling journey on the Maid of the Mist boat ride or view the entertaining Niagara Falls IMAX movie - both at additional costs.
Afterwards, the bus tour will travel to Toronto - home to one of the world's tallest buildings with the CN Tower and the world's longest street, Yonge Street. There is an optional visit to the CN Tower. Guests will also have a chance to see the Rogers Centre, formally known as SkyDome. We'll continue touring Toronto with stops at City Hall, the University of Toronto and the Ontario Parliament Building.
During the evening, we'll stop at Chinatown for dinner.
- Delta Toronto East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (April - November) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Toronto during the morning and travel to Thousand Islands (From April to November only). You may take our Thousand Islands Cruise at an additional cost to see Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row and Zavikon Island (own expense).
The tour will next head to Ottawa - the capital of Canada. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building. During the late afternoon, we'll arrive in the beautiful French-speaking city of Montreal and visit St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec City - Boston
Summary of The Day: We'll visit another French-speaking city during the tour's fifth day when we go to Quebec City. Here, you will be able to visit Quebec City, Old Quebec and have an option of Old Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour.
After that, we leave Quebec City, stop by Duty Free Shopping and enjoy lobster dinner in Boston.
- During the winter, company has the right to change schedule for safety purpose due to the weather condition (snow or icy).
- Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled / Doubletree Boston North Shore Danvers or similar
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll travel to nearby Cambridge, Massachusetts to visit Harvard Square, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
We'll then return to Boston and pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in New England - John Hancock Tower.
You'll have the opportunity to take an optional Boston Harbor Cruise at an additional cost before we go to Quincy Market for shopping and lunch.
We'll then transfer you to Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS) at approximately noon. We'll next head back to New York City to drop off guests at local airports (JFK, LGA, EWR).
For domestic flights, customers can meet our staff at the baggage claim area.
For international flights, customers can meet our staff at the U.S. Customs and Immigration Exit/Meeting Point after luggage is picked up.
All New York City airport pick-up will be available at JFK, LGA, and EWR. We strongly recommend the use of EWR for customer convenience.
- We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00am - 11:00pm for each order for passengers who arrive at the airport on the departure day.
- We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00am - 11:00pm for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area. Please make a comment when making reservations.
- If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9:00am - 11:00pm, please contact us for quotation.
- Self transfer to hotel;
- If you arrive at New York City between 8:00am - 4:00pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 4:00pm to transfer to your hotel.
Please make a comment about your first day arrival plans when making reservations.
Please book your departure flight from NYC area airports (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00pm. If you are departing from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), please book your flight after 1:00pm.(Due to long travel distance to New York City, the use of Boston airport "BOS" is strongly recommends)
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making reservations.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $548.00||USD $366.00||USD $274.00||USD $758.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $240.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and New York airport
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person, including first day airport transfer service)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price; Regarding optional tour fees, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- CN Tower: $39.50/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $24.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (Ages 3-11)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(ages 3-11)(Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 12/04/2016.)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple and quadruple room.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards as an alternative.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangement before your departure.
- Please bring relevant travel documents (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful04/04/2016Mr.munuswamy gnanavelu ( Verified Purchased )
Very good over all very satisfied especially with tourist guide . No complaints
Gavan Beyers(11)Useful06/18/2013Excellent tour ( Verified Purchased )
My wife and I are Australian. Most people on tour were Chinese or Vietnamese of origin. We did not feel out of place and thoroughly enjoyed the tour. The tour is fast flowing but Everything is organised for you from accommodation, meals, at...tractions. As awe were in a large tour group (about 60 people) we seemed to have priority access wherever we went. Most nights we arrived at the Ccomodation around 8pm and started again about 6am. The accommodation everywhere was first class, the tour bus was first class, the tour guide (Sammy) was very professional and organised. Tour guide is spoken in english and mandarin. Would thoroughly recommend the tour to others. Read full review
Joe(7)Useful10/01/2009Great Experience... ( Verified Purchased )
I once read bad reviews about Tour4fun, I thought I will get a bad experience, but this trip is better than I thought. I met a lot of friends and good tour guide. I think travelling with group tour is not depend on just travelling company.......it depends on people who travel with you... If you go with bad group, you have a bad trip. I was lucky to travel with great group tour. Read full review
Robert(12)Useful09/24/2009East Coast ( Verified Purchased )
I\'m glad that I booked this tour with tours4fun because I couldn\'t get over the good price and I enjoyed everything we had the chance to visit. I wanted the chance to see the R.O.M. Museum in Toronto because I heard it was very famous and... that it was worth visiting, but we were very busy and of course could not please everyone. But, I really liked Niagara Falls, the C.N. Tower was wonderful and so were the Parliament Buildings in Ottawa, Ontario. Boldt Castle was very fascinating and Montreal was a wonderful blend of European and North American culture in one city. I was able to listen to French being spoken on the streets and I quite liked that. I could tell we were no longer in the United States, that is for sure! Quebec City was fantastic, I think I would like to return there and explore the city even more; there was so much to see and do. Boston did not really impress me very much but my wife liked shopping at Quincy Market and we thought our guide was punctual and knew many interesting facts. Read full review
Devonny(26)Useful09/02/2009Highly recommend ( Verified Purchased )
Canada is a lovely place to visit. My husband and I really enjoyed Niagara Falls. The guide was friendly and our hotels stays were satisfactory. Overall, we had a fun time on this hassle-free trip. We\'ll definitely be booking our next vaca...tion with Tours4fun. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks, 05/16/2016 21:42:46
On day 1 you have the option of self transferring to the first nights hotel, please note that hotel information is available after confirmation and 1-2 days before your departure date.
Once we have hotel details we can give you information as to how you arrive as you might do train or taxi as it is about 35-45 minutes from New York.
Customer Service Rep
Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you. 05/02/2016 20:59:51
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
This tour sells out fast. We highly recommend that you pre-book the tour no later than 2 weeks prior to the tour departure date.
Customer Service Rep
There will be no special activities on Christmas Day during the tour. Some highlight locations or attractions may be closed during the holidays, but alternatives will be arranged by the tour guide.
Customer Service Rep
We are 2 adults @@plush; one child 5 years old planning to travel from Dubai.
While trying to book online we were asked to select a hotel in New York.
Please advise which day is this for -( Is it for the day one when we land in New York). Also please advise if all the other hotel accommodations in Canada included in the online rate.
Should we apply for a multiple entry visa for US and a single entry visa for Canada.
We are planning to visit the US on March
27th 2015. Will the online booking be available for the future dates. Also once we make the booking online will we get confirmations and itenary which is required for us to apply for the US and Canada visas.
The available departure dates for March 2015 are currently unavailable. Please check back with us later in the year for the updated schedule.
Five nights hotel accommodation is included in the package pricing. After selecting "Book Now" hotels in the New York area are offered for guest who are arriving before the tour or wish to stay longer after the tour.
Once a reservation is placed we ask that you allow 1-2 days to process and confirm the reservation.
Customer Service Rep
For locations listed as optional excursions, you will usually spend approximately 1-2 hours at these locations.
At minor locations, you will stop for approximately 15-20 minutes. This time is sufficient for the tour guide to lead you to the best spots for photo opportunities while on tour.
Please Note: the above time estimates are approximate and are subject to adjustments as the daily schedule of the tour will be arranged by the tour guide.
Please speak with the tour guide for the duration at each attraction when you join the tour.
If you wish to venture to another part of the city, away from what the tour guide arranges for the group, please also speak with the tour guide to see if it is possible to rejoin the group later.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
My wife and I are Australian. Most people on tour were Chinese or Vietnamese of origin. We d .. Read MoreBy Gavan Beyers On 06/18/2013 19:56:43
I\'m glad that I booked this tour with tours4fun because I couldn\'t get over the good price .. Read MoreBy Robert On 09/24/2009 18:55:42
Canada is a lovely place to visit. My husband and I really enjoyed Niagara Falls. The guide .. Read MoreBy Devonny On 09/02/2009 12:19:37
You May Also Like
2-Day Niagara Falls Bus Tour from New York
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Mahmoud Al Nawati05/19/2016 11:42:34
Hi! My name is Mahmoud. I am 25 and I am looking for a company to ..
Lily Li03/30/2010 22:50:47
Hi. I am planning to have a trip in USA in May and interested in ..
Brigitte Hassold02/10/2010 11:20:29
hey I am an aupair at the westcoast and I am thinking about taki ..