Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/09/29 09:26pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York City - Philadephia
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit the New York City, Wall Street, Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, Liberty Cruise (own expense), One World Trade Center, USS Intrepid (admission not included), UN Headquarter Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Museum of Modern Art(admission not included). After dinner, tour will head back to hotel in Philadelphia.
- Crowne Plaza Cherryhill / The Hotel ML or similar
Philadephia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit the Philadelphia, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell. In the afternoon, tour will be arrived in Washington D.C., White House (outside view), Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum (admission not included), Ford's Theatre (admission not included), Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History (admission not included), Capitol Hill, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veteran Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial.
- Marriott Gaithersburg / Marriott Bethesda or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (US side)
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave Washington, D.C. and make your way to Corning, New York, where you will visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included; optional).
Afterwards, you will visit the beautiful and world famous Niagara Falls, made up collectively of the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls.There you will see the beauty of the falls and even have a chance to see the amazing "Spirit of the Mist" show (admission not included; optional).
- Sheraton at the Falls / Hyatt Regency Buffalo or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit the Goat Island views the Canadian Horseshoe Fall (American side), American Falls and Bridal Vile Falls. Afterwards you may join the Niagara JETBOAT Adventure Cruise (own expense) and see an IMAX movie about the history of Niagara Falls. In the afternoon, the bus will continue tour to Boston.
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour will visit Harvard Square, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in the New England District - John Hancock Tower，join an optional Boston Harbor cruise (own expense), and shop and enjoy lunch at Quincy Market. Afterwards the tour bus will go back to New York City.
- *Due to the long travel distance to New York City, the use of the Boston airport "BOS" is strongly recommended.
Passengers who are flying out of Boston, must please book their departure flights departing after 1:00pm. We can provide free transfer to the airport.
Passengers flying out of New York should book their departure flights departing after 7:00pm. We can provide free transfer to the airport.
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making your reservation, so we can arrange your request.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $450.00||USD $300.00||USD $225.00||USD $620.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $200.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to the seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/person
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter). The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-11); $61.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you are booking triple and quad room.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Doreen.Yong05/12/2016Great tour ( Verified Purchased )
This tour is great. There's flexibility to select the attractions we wish to go. However it will be better to reduce the number of available attractions and allow more time to be allocated at each attraction.
Anonymous.11/07/2015Yusuf Tayabali ( Verified Purchased )
We were two couples and had fantastic time in 5 days. Hotels were excellent and tour guide EDDIE was superb! Really appreciate the service though it was little hectic.
NAMJUN.KWON08/19/2015Good ( Verified Purchased )
I booked this tour with three friends. The schdule was pretty tight as we had to go around multiple cities at once. However, hotels were good and tour guide Sammy and driver Frank were kind and professional.
Sunil Pathak08/21/2014Excellent Tour ( Verified Purchased )
I booked this tour for my family of three and got a free ticket when we purchased two. This saved us money and it was a great tour.
Travel Guy(14)Useful08/03/2011Excellent East Coast Tour ( Verified Purchased )
I booked this tour for my parents few years ago. They enjoyed a lot and were able to see most of the attractions on east coast for excellent price and with great convenience. I would surely recommend this to others.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I wish to enquire on this tour operating in May
Day 4, is there the option to take the Maid of the Mist? Will there be option to take Boster lobster dinner?
Thank you. 04/07/2016 04:57:44
Thank you for your inquiry.
If your departure is in May, then you will have the opportunity to join The Maid of Mist tour:
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(ages 3-11)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter)
You will need to pay in cash to the tour guide if you want to join the maid of mist and the Boston Lobster Dinner:
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $29.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+)
Customer Service Rep
THANK YOU 12/01/2015 19:30:35
Regretfully, we do not currently offer brochures as you will locate the most current information on our website.
Under the pricing tab on each tour page, please click "package excludes" and "package includes" to view what is included in the pricing.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you 08/01/2015 23:55:47
Dear Lyubka Arsova,
Please make sure at least one member in the group will be over the age of 18.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
This tour does include some walking but you will have a chance to stay behind at some locations and sit.
Customer Service Rep
This tour will drop off where the designated pick-up locations are located unless otherwise stated.
We can offer pick-up and drop off to Hilton Newark Penn station, 1048 Raymond Boulevard, Newark NJ 07102.
Please remark your request for drop off here when placing your booking online in the comment box.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Excellent - we had a great time!
We booked this tour for my wife, son and myself online from the UK, starting on 22nd August .. Read MoreBy Cyrus Keeka On 09/28/2010 03:17:54
This tour is great. There's flexibility to select the attractions we wish to go. However it .. Read MoreBy Doreen.Yong On 05/12/2016 01:46:38
Excellent East Coast Tour
I booked this tour for my parents few years ago. They enjoyed a lot and were able to see mos .. Read MoreBy Travel Guy On 08/03/2011 10:16:53
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Tanya Varfolomieieva08/13/2010 17:05:10
I'm looking for a companion for a 5 days tour from New York. Star ..
Theresa Matzke04/21/2010 11:54:04
I'm looking for a companion for a multiday tour from New York. St ..
Yongjin Lee11/23/2009 08:51:58
Hi. I'm a college student who want to travel east coast. The day ..