Colorado State Capitol - Red Rocks Park - 16th St
Summary of The Day: Your adventure starts when you arrive in Denver International Airport in the morning. After, you will visit the Colorado State Capitol, Red Rock Park and 16th Street in downtown Denver.
- Courtyard Marriott or Ramada Plaza or similar
Crazy Horse - Mount Rushmore - Devil's Tower - Gillette
Summary of The Day: Today you will head north on the I-25, paralleling the great backbone of North America-the Rockies! You will pass by the city of Cheyenne, state capital of Wyoming, which is also the host of the nation's largest rodeo events every year. After, you will travel to the Crazy Horse Memorial, one of the world's largest mountain carvings! You will also visit one of the most famous American icons - Mount Rushmore National Memorial and Devil's Tower! Overnight in Gillette.
- Ramada Plaza Gillette or similar
(Complimentary Breakfast)Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit Yellowstone National Park, first of its kind and home of the world's largest super volcanoes! There, you will also visit the legendary Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake and Artist Point of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone!
- White Buffalo Hotel or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Jackson Hole - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning, you will enjoy a picturesque drive through Yellowstone Park, and travel along the Snake River to Grand Teton National Park. Polished by glaciers, Teton Range rises thousands of feet above the Snake River Valley, surrounded by lakes and forests. Next, you will drive to Jackson Hole, the famous cowboy town! Later, you will drive to Salt Lake City in the evening, where you will stay overnight.
- Ramada Limited or similar
Salt Lake City - Hometown
Summary of The Day: In the morning you will drive to the nearby newly renovated Utah State Capitol, and the famous Mormon Temple. Your unforgettable tour will conclude, after a friendly tour given by missionary sisters.
Please meet your tour guide at the Budget Car Rental counter area located in the main lobby of the airport at 11:30 am.
*Please arrange your flight to arrive in Denver International airport before 11:30 am. Passengers will need to self check-in to their hotel if their flight arrives later than 11:30 am. Or if you cannot arrive before 11:30 am, please arrange your flight to arrive in Denver one day in advance. We can assist you in the ordering process.
SLC Airport Drop-off:
Guests can take the hotel shuttle to the SLC airport; please schedule your flight to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 12:00 pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $538.00||USD $359.00||USD $351.00||USD $738.00||USD $328.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary DEN airport pick-up at 11:30 a.m.
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office.):
- Crazy Horse, Devil’s Tower, Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt.Rushmore & fuel surcharge: $65.00/person(mandatory fee on tour)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected during October, April or May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour guide for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Guests who need to change their pick-up location must please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it cannot be changed.
- Due to the popularity of these Yellowstone tours during the summer, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Tours4Fun updates their seat availability at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun's website does not guarantee a tour confirmation; Tours4Fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days after the order has been made.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you've received your tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible for any inconvenience that may be cause due to a booked flight without a confirm tour.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange your own transportation. However, you are welcome to contact our local tour provider to check if our staff can accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival timing, and request to arrange for a pick-up before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.09/04/2016Fun experience ( Verified Purchased )
We were able to see a lot of different things on this tour in a short amount of time with Yellowstone being the highlight. Yellowstone was also where we spent the most time. At many of the other places, we unfortunately only spend about 45 ...minutes to 1 hour each. But was what we had expected, since trying to go to a lot of places fast does come with a price. Our tour guide was great. She made sure we were always able to make the moat out of every stop and provided us with information and even documentaries about the places we were about to go to on bus. All in all we had a great ecperience can definitely recommend this tour people who would like to get a good first impression of all the places on the itinerary and maybe come back later for some in depth exploration on their own. Read full review
Kiran Patel09/04/2016Excellent ( Verified Purchased )
We have thoroughly enjoyed our trip. Very friendly driver Louise and tour guide Diana. Well organised trip. I highly recommend for someone who would like to visit Mount Rushmore and Yellow Stone park.
Andy G.07/13/2016Great trip and we enjoyed every bit of moment ( Verified Purchased )
Our tour guide Rebecca was awesome. "Sorry only juice and no cakes, while using bus restroom" :) Bus driver Gene was very nice, and he drove 2400 miles in 5 days which was incredible.
Harry(5)Useful05/31/2016Great Tour ( Verified Purchased )
We were lucky to have the tour guide, Frank Chen, and the coach's driver, Rich. They were very professionals. The tour is very good for its price. We are very satisfied, and moreover we are looking for another tour with Tour4Fun in the near... future. Read full review
Arun.Bhandari09/05/20151. 5-Day Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore Bus Tour: Grand Teton, Red Rocks Park, Denver and Salt Lake City**Complimentary DEN Airport Pick-up Service** ( Verified Purchased )
I hadn't gone on a bus tour before but I had an amazing trip! I am an English speaker but our tour guide Seven did a great job narrating the tour in both Mandarin and English, and I didn't feel like I missed anything. The tour left promptly...y from the Denver airport and we hit all of the stops on the itinerary each day. We drove through 6 states (including Idaho) in 5 days - I couldn't believe it! We had a good amount of time to see all of the sights and take pictures. I also thought all of the accommodations were nice and better than I expected. We stayed at the same hotels they have listed on the itinerary. The bus was also clean and comfortable. Although majority of co-travellers were Chinese had an opportunity to form new acquaintances. I would really recommend this trip because you can't find anything better for the price and to drive to all the sites yourself would be very exhausting. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I and my friend plan to join 5days Yellowstone and Mt.Rushmore bus tour in 2017 May.
How ever I'm not able to find the schedule in 2017.may
Would you like noticed me available day.
I'm looking forward to answering from you sooner.
Keiko Tsugawa 12/20/2016 14:31:05
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
Regretfully we have not yet received the 2017 schedule for this tour.
Please check back with us on or about the month of March for any updates.
Thank you very much and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Customer Service Rep
Yes, this package includes 4-Night hotel accommodations.
To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
Customer Service Rep
I am interested in joining the 5-Day Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore Bus Tour.
It is very likely that I will be by myself. Are there other people joining alone or do I feel awkward if I cannot find anyone else to travel with me?
If my flights arrive in Denver at 11:00 am on the first day, can I still meet the guide to start the tour?
Thanks for your help. 07/21/2016 00:26:35
Thanks for your inquiry.
If you choose one guest for your order then you will have your own single room and our tours are group tours at size for 40-50 people.
Please arrange your flight to arrive in Denver International airport before 11:30 am and since your flight will arrive at 11:00 am, you can try to catch the tour departure out of the airport.
Customer Service Rep
My friend and I are interested in booking the "5-Day Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore Bus Tour: Grand Teton, Red Rocks Park, Denver and Salt Lake City (Product Code: 2-5611)".
It says that the package excludes admissions to those stops: "Crazy Horse, Devil’s Tower, Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt.Rushmore". How much do I have to add to the original price of the tour? Is there a general fee that has to be added to the price of the tour or will I have to pay individually for ach of the stops? If so, how much would it be?
Thanks in advance for your help! 05/02/2016 17:39:33
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4fun.
The fee for the Crazy Horse, Devil’s Tower, Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt.Rushmore & fuel surcharge is $65.00/person and is not included in the package pricing. This will be a general fee collected by your guide on the day of the tour.
Please see link for package excludes:
Customer Service Rep
My friends and I are wanting to avail of your 5 or 6 day tour to Yellowstone National Park and to the her spots this tour includes. However, looking at your website, it starts from Denver. Is there a tour that starts from LA to the same park?
We're looking at the week of July 11th.
Thank you for whatever assistance you may extend to us. 04/21/2016 00:16:46
Thanks for your inquiry.
Yes. We have Yellowstone National Park tours departing from Los Angeles. Please click following link for your reference:
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
We were able to see a lot of different things on this tour in a short amount of time with Ye .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 09/04/2016 11:51:22
We have thoroughly enjoyed our trip. Very friendly driver Louise and tour guide Diana. Well .. Read MoreBy Kiran Patel On 09/04/2016 02:53:09
Great trip and we enjoyed every bit of moment
Our tour guide Rebecca was awesome. "Sorry only juice and no cakes, while using bus restroom .. Read MoreBy Andy G. On 07/13/2016 02:06:43