Hometown - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day:
Tour Guide will pick up you at the LAX airport after you collected your luggage, then transfer to hotel to check in.
- If customers join our package tour and self check in LA hotel, please be noticed that the check in time is 3:00pm or later.
- La Quinta Suite or similar
Los Angeles - Monterey - San Francisco
Summary of The Day:
We’ll head to the Bay Area in the morning. On your way to Monterey, you can enjoy Great coastal views as well as a wealthy environment of Golf Courses and nature. After arriving in Bay area, we will visit Cannery Row, Old Fisherman’s Wharf and Monterey Bay Aquarium(self-pay admission). Cannery Row, known as a famous novel by American author John Steinbeck, is now a top tourist destination which is filled with shops and restaurants. The Monterey Aquarium was founded in 1984 by David Packard. With more than 35,000 creatures representing over 550 species in nearly 200 exhibits filling 34 major galleries, this world top 10 Aquarium is your window to marine life. We will stay overnight in San Jose.
- Double Tree/Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley or similar
San Francisco - Sacramento - Reno
Summary of The Day:
This morning’s city tour consists of visits to famous attractions such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, China Town and Fisherman’s Wharf. In the afternoon we will pass by Sacramento and reach Reno, the “biggest little city in the world”. You can try your luck in any of the 24-hour casinos.
- Sands Regency Casino Reno or similar
Reno - Lake Tahoe - Merced
Summary of The Day:
Morning departure to Lake Tahoe to enjoy the beautiful lake and mountain sceneries, the crystal clear water, and the peaceful forest glades. In the evening we will reach Merced.
- Ramada Hotel or similar
Modesto - Yosemite N. P. - Los Angele -Transfer to Airport
Summary of The Day:
In the morning, head south to Yosemite National Park through miles of vineyards, orchards, and fertile farmland of California. Enter Yosemite National Park to view the highest waterfall in California—Yosemite Falls, El Capitan Rock, and Tunnel View. Return to Los Angeles in the evening then transfer you to LAX airport.
Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area when you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport.
Airport pick-up is free only between 8:00am - 10:00pm.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $428.00||USD $302.00||USD $304.00||USD $648.00||USD $308.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $278 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (8:00am-10:00pm) and drop-off
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and Los Angeles airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person for tour days and min. $4.00/transfer per person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing+Yosemite National Park Tickets: $45.00/Person(including Yosemite and San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing)(Mandatory Fees)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $40/adult; $40/senior (62+); $26/child (3-12)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Lake Tahoe Cruise: $55.00/adult; $15.00/child(5-12)(Price may vary during different seasons.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. To make your reservation easier, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel. Please understand.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
Currently 2017 is not available for booking. You may check back closer to the New Year for possible departure dates updated.
For a post-tour hotel extension, you may write your request in the reservation request box when making your reservation online. We can then check with our hotel department for the availability and quote you extensions prices as we process your reservation.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7