Los Angeles - Air Force 1 Museum - Solvang - Union City
Summary of The Day: Leave Los Angeles in the morning to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Library (ticket not included) and walk on board the Air Force One aircraft, tail number of 27000, , which flew 7 US Presidents. Also, see the Berlin wall, and a full-size replica of the Oval Office. Then proceed to the city of Solvang, a taste of Denmark in California, with bakeries, restaurants and merchants housed in traditional Danish architectural style buildings.
- Crowne Plaza or similar
Napa Valley - Redwood National Forest - Eureka
Summary of The Day: In the morning, head north to Napa Valley to taste wines and learn about the wine-making process. Next, visit the Redwood National Forest, the world famous scenic drive - the Avenue of the Giants (see the world’s tallest trees!), Founder's Grove Nature Trail, and the Carson Mansion - a remarkable display of American Queen Anne style architecture and one of the most photographed Victorian homes in the US.
- Red Lion Eureka or similar
Crescent City - Medford - Duty free malls - Crater Lake N.P. – Klamath Falls
Summary of The Day: Passing Crescent City, see Battery Point Lighthouse, perched on an island and accessible at low tide by a short walk. At noon arrivel in Medford, Oregon and enjoy duty free shopping at one of the local malls. Next, visit Crater Lake National Park encompassing Crater Lake, formed by the violent eruptions and collapse of an ancient volcano - Mount Mazama - 7,700 years ago. This lake is the deepest in the US.
- Running Y Ranch or similar
Klamath Falls - Mount Shasta - Sundial Bridge - Concord
Summary of The Day: Leave city of Klamath Falls in the morning for Mt. Shasta Vista Point, the best spot for viewing the “White Mountain” that resembles Mt. Fuji. Proceed to Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay, a glass bottom bridge designed for pedestrian and bicycle use, spanning the Sacramento River. With dimensions of 700 ft. long, 23 ft. wide and 217 ft. high, it has been called the largest sundial in the "world's largest sundial".
- Wyndham Garden or similar
Concord - Roaring Camp - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning head south to Roaring Camp Railroads in Santa Cruz, where you can travel over trestles through redwood groves to the top of Bear Mountain on a 19th century steam locomotive, the best preserved of its kind still providing passenger service in the US. Return to Los Angeles at approximately 6:00 pm, but there may be delays caused by weather conditions and traffic jams.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $388.00||USD $275.00||USD $286.00||USD $558.00||USD $318.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $318 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.):
- Napa Valley+Carson House+ Crescent CityLighthouse+ Mt. Shasta: $20.00/person(Mandatory fee, price is subject to final confirmation.)
- Steam Train at Roaring Camp+Reagan Museum Air Force One: $45.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest that you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as a value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful08/31/20165. Days Oregon ( Verified Purchased )
The Tour Guide is very helpful and organized. The driver is good. The hotels are nice and large enough for three persons. The bus ac is cold enough but the bus seats are a little bit small. For the initerary, I think we can reduce the trip ...to five days and skip the train. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry.
We do not provide airport pickup service for this tour. You will need select one of our assigned pickup locations.
The nearest meeting point to the airport will be in Chinatown at 7:20am 638 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour is currently open for booking and operates every Saturday. We offer a pick up from Monterey Park at 8:00 am 117 E. Garvey Ave., Monterey Park, CA 91755.
To place a reservation or view a quote, please follow the steps located on the right side of the tour page. After selecting "Book Now" the available meeting points will be automatically displayed.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7