Summary of The Day: Welcome to Las Vegas!
Las Vegas is a city that has something for everyone. You can take a walk on the famed Las Vegas Strip to see the newest and most lavish casinos in the Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage and more. We offer an optional night tour taking you to Downtown Las Vegas to view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street. There are special shows and performances year-round making Las Vegas "The Entertainment Capital of the World."
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, you'll have the choice to visit either Grand Canyon South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) or Grand Canyon West Rim (with Skywalk).
• Grand Canyon South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the rim vistas offered to visitors. Many magnificent views are waiting for you at the many lookout points. Also, you may choose to watch a Grand Canyon IMAX film.
Please note that during the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visitor's area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
• The Grand Canyon West Rim features the famous Skywalk. Your journey begins with the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the majestic Hualapai Native American Reservation located on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. There is a mandatory fee for West Rim admission and a Chinese-style lunch.
You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization, or you may walk on the Skywalk. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon and cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat.
We will then head back to Las Vegas to stay the night.
- Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon West is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
Due to weather condition in winter season and customers' security, we may cancel Grand Canyon South option tours at any time without notice. Customers can change to West Rim or have free time in Las Vegas.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Barstow - Fresno
Summary of The Day: We will leave Las Vegas around noon and then head onward to Tanger Premium Outlets in Barstow, California. Here you will be able to find your favorite brands at discounted prices. We'll then travel to Fresno, where you will stay overnight.
- Park Inn by Radisson Fresno/Holiday Inn Airport or similar
Fresno - Yosemite National Park - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: We'll go to Yosemite National Park on the tour's fourth day. From waterfalls to endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park is considered one of the most scenic spots in the Western United States. We'll see park highlights such as Tunnel View, Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, the Merced River, Yosemite Falls and Half Dome. After that, we will head to San Francisco.
- Red Roof Inn SFO(only specified date available) or similar
Summary of The Day: Discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco. Tour highlights include the San Francisco Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. After the tour, you will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport.
After the tour, you will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport.
*Please arrange your flights out of San Francisco International Airport (SFO) after 7:00pm.
For customers who choose a hotel extension, please transfer to the hotel on your own.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $538.00||USD $428.00||USD $421.00||USD $778.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
**Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay for the infant's tour fare. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Professional tour escort
- Yosemite National Park Admission
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges.
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and is subject to the final price of the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $210.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including admission, lunch and transportation )
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $139.00/Person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- If you need transfer services in Las Vegas, please contact us for a price quote.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Many thanks....Karen 07/13/2013 13:27:04
At the moment we cannot confirm availability or pricing for 2014
The tour updates for 2014 are usually completed in October or November each year.
If you would like to be notified when this tour is updated online, please click on the following link to leave your contact information:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7