Summary of The Day: After we meet in Madrid and board the motorcoach, we'll proceed directly to Villacastin and Medina del Campo to admire the Castilian Castle of La Mota, then drive to Astorga for a look at Antoni Gaudi's Episcopal Palace. Afterwards we'll make our way to Lugo, home of one of the most impressive Roman ramparts in Spain.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll depart for La Coruna. There you will be treated to a panoramic tour of the city, including a drive along Avenida de la Marina to admire the region's distinctly Galician architecture, making a brief stop at the Tower of Hercules, the oldest continuously operating lighthouse in the world, dating all the way back to the Roman period. The afternoon is yours to explore the many wonders of this fascinating city. You may also opt to join a tour of the Rias Bajas coastline (own expense).
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel we'll depart for Santiago de Compostela, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and, as the terminus of Camino de Santiago, one of the most important pilgrimage sites in Spain. We'll take you on a tour of the major attractions including Plaza del Obradoiro and the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela (admission included). The afternoon is yours to discover the city's many hidden gems.
Summary of The Day: We'll start off the day with a scenic drive along one of the most beautiful areas of Galicia, the Rias Bajas, ultimately arriving at the island of La Toja. After free time to explore the island further we'll continue onward to the Ria de Arosa estuary, reaching Vigo in the afternoon. The rest of the day is yours to discover the sights and sounds of Vigo, or join our optional tour of Bayona and Santa Tecla to see the celtic ruins and the impressive views of Mino River.
Summary of The Day: Our first stop on Day 5 is Salamanca by way of the Old Silver Route. Once there you will be free to explore the city's numerous landmarks, including the storied university, the magnificent Plaza Mayor, the Casa de las Conchas (House of Shells) and Old and New Cathedral. Later we'll continue on to Villacastin, traversing the Sierra de Guadarrama to reach Madrid, our final destination.
|USD $522.96||USD $514.25||USD $717.05||USD $392.22|
|USD $560.70||USD $551.35||USD $754.79||USD $420.53|
* Child: 4-7 years of age|
* Children under 4 years old travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus and share a twin room with two adults (one child per room maximum).
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double and Triple Occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be adjusted upward during official holidays and select weekends.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.