Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit Philadelphia and see some of its historical sites, such as the Liberty and Independence Hal.
Afterwards , you will make your way to Washington, D.C. the United States' capital city and see its many memorials including the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorial, to name a few. You will also see the outside of the White House, residence to the president of the United States.
- Wingate by Wyndham or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today you will leave Washington, D.C. and travel to Corning, New York where you will visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included; optional).
Afterwards, you will make your way to the Old Fort Niagara and then head to the Niagara Falls, collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
In the evening, you can enjoy breathtaking views when a rainbow of hues illuminate the falls at our exclusive Niagara Falls Illumination Show (admission not included; optional).
Washington, D.C. - Niagara Falls
The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Hershey’s Chocolate World, the sweetest place on earth. When we arrive, we will take a Chocolate Factory Ride (admission not included).
Our second stop will be the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum.
Afterwards we will head to Niagara Falls to learn about the history and legend of Niagara Falls with the Niagara Falls Movie: The Legend of Niagara (admission not included).
In the evening, we will end the day by experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls before heading to the hotel.
- Comfort Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit the Goat Island views the Canadian Horseshoe Fall (American side), American Falls, Bridal Vile Falls, JETBOAT (admission not included), and an IMAX movie about the history of Niagara Falls (admission not included). In the afternoon, the bus will continue tour to Boston.
In the morning we can join an in-depth Niagara Falls tour (admission not included) to visit Old Fort Niagara, located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario, as well as see the power vista which are the greatest power generating system throughout the North America.
Then you will be able to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet Boat Ride (admission not included) through the spectacular Niagara River. Following that we will board the Maid of the Mist (seasonal between April and November, admission not included), the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world.
After leaving Niagara Falls, we will head to Boston. Here we'll end the night with a delicious New England Lobster Dinner (own expense) before heading back to the hotel.
- Holiday Inn Boxborough or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit some of Boston's most notable sites, such as Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), along with the Massachusetts State House.
And no visit to Boston would be complete without a visit to famous Quincy Market.
Afterwards, you will make your way back to New York City, where you will stay overnight.
- Madison suite Somerset / Holiday inn Somerset or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: Today, you will explore the Big Apple and see Wall Street, Fifth Avenue and Times Square.
You will also have the opportunity to join our Liberty Cruise (admission not included). You will also visit the Museum of Modern Art (admission not included;) and the historic Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum (admission not included; optional), and Ripley’s Believe It Not (admission not included; available from 3/15/2017).
Later, you will make your way back to Philadelphia, concluding this unforgettable tour.
- We will provide bus ticket from New York City back to Philadelphia after tour ends about 6:00pm. (No tour guide accompanied).
The departure is at #1001 Filbert Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $412.00||USD $282.00||USD $216.00||USD $562.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $200.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day, per person)
- Admission or optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Hershey Factory Ride: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-11); $15.00/Senior(62+),
- Niagara In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $65.00/Adult; $65.00/Child(3-11); $65.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter). The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $34.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(3-11); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $33.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $33.00/Senior(62+),
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple and/or quad room.
- Due to the popularity these tours during our busier season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I would suggest making the reservation once your dates are set.
If they are not and you need more time you will have to make the reservation (if seats are still available) at least one week in advance.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7