Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – St. George
Summary of The Day: The tour will depart from Los Angeles in the morning. On route to Las Vegas, the bus will pass through Mohave Desert and Barstow, which is a famous transportation center and railroad classification town along historic Route 66. Tour bus arrives at state-line Fashion Outlet around noon for shopping and lunch, and a short break will be given at Stratosphere hotel in Las Vegas in the afternoon. Before the bus arrived at hotel in St. George, Utah, the travelers will have a chance to appreciate the sunset at an endless desert horizon.
- For those arriving one day early at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), please book a room at Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel. We offer free airport pick-up service from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
For those arriving at McCarran International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas, please meet your tour guide at Starbucks in Terminal 1 or Gate 54 in Terminal 3 at 1:30 p.m.
You may also choose to join the group at Stratosphere Hotel at 3:30 p.m.
- Quality Inn St. George or similar
Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon – Horse shoe Bend
Summary of The Day: In the morning, travelers will see the sunrise while on the way to the Page，Arizona. Then, all travelers will have the opportunity to take the popular boat cruise (optional) on Lake Powell to witness the amazing multi-colored sandstones along the tranquil Lake Powell, which is the second largest artificial lake in the western hemisphere, and has always been considered as a Norwegian Fjord shifted to the Colorado Plateau. The second highlight will be the world famous slot canyon - Antelope Canyon, which is a popular location for photographers and sightseers. Finally, all travelers will have a chance to overlook the breathtaking and awe-inspiring Horseshoe Bend. Stay overnight in Monticello, Utah.
- Rodeway Inn Monticello or similar
Arches National Park – Delicate Arch – Monument Valley
Summary of The Day: Early morning leaves toward Arches National Park, the world’s largest sandstone arches gathering place which has over 2000 arches recorded in category. Delicate Arch inside of the Arches National Park is the icon not only for the state of Utah but also for all the national parks of the Western United States, and you will be amazed by its magnificence at the moment when you see it from a very short distance. We guarantee that our experienced tour guide will walk with you to the Delicate Arch; so that you can take photos in close proximity and physically touch the Delicate Arch. Afternoon arrives at Monument Valley, also referred as the heart portion of Navaho Indian Tribe, which is a historical Indian Reservation for Native Americans. Monument Valley is a dreamland for travelers who are interested in exploring geology、Native American culture and Western U.S. traditions and customs. The travelers will have an opportunity to take a Jeep tour (optional) sightseeing the reservation with an in-depth way. Stay overnight at Holbrook, Arizona.
- Lexington Inn or similar
Petrified Forest National Park – Sedona - Phoenix
Summary of The Day: First stop in the morning is the Petrified Forest National Park, named for its large deposits of petrified wood. Tourists will see not only the ancient fossils, but also Native American Petroglyphs and the Painted Desert. Next stop will be Sedona, also known as the “Shangri-La of the Western United States”, where local Arizona residents say “God created Grand Canyon, but he lives in Sedona”. This mysterious land has attracted countless visitors to appreciate its beauty and discover the supernatural phenomenon such as vortex flow and the angelic energy aggregation points. Stay overnight in Phoenix.
- Hilton Phoenix Airport Hotel or similar
Arizona State Capital – Palm Spring Aerial Tramway – Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: On the way back to L.A., the tour group will visit Arizona’ State Capital first. The second stop will be Palm Springs, the second Hollywood in California, which is famous for its premium quality hot springs, walk of fame, houses and restaurants favored by celebrities, master-level tennis tournaments, countless golf course and so on. The prominent tourist attraction of this city is the world famous 360 degree Aerial Tramway (optional), which is able to ascend 8000 feet elevation to reach San Jacinto State Forest. Over there, the awe-inspiring Palm Springs Oasis would be exposed to your eyesight. The tour bus will back to Los Angeles by the twilight time.
- Those departing from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) should book a domestic flight leaving after 9:30 p.m. and an international flight leaving after 10:30 p.m.
Passengers departing from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) can take the complimentary hotel shuttle to the airport. There will be no itinerary arranged on this day, if you choose to depart from PHX.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $398.00||USD $266.00||USD $254.00||USD $558.00||USD $218.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up at chosen location (see pick-up times and locations) and drop-off at the airport
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motor coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and airport
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel services and meals. You do have the option of paying for meals that the tour guide arranges.
- Optional tours (Prices may vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final)
- Lake Powell+Horse shoe Bend National Park+Antelope Canyon+Arches National Park+Monument Valley+Petrified Forest National Park: $80.00/person
- Lake Powell Cruise: $50.00/Person
- Monument Valley Navajo Jeep Tour: $45.00/Person
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram: $25.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The tour price is subject to change during long weekends and special holidays. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from us (normally within 2 to 3 business days).
- The designated hotels may be fully booked during peak season. In this instance we will book hotels with equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- In spring and summer we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In fall and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel/attraction/restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
Currently, there are no departure dates available this coming December 2016. For a similar tour with December departures, please follow the link below:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Dear Louise Poon,
Regretfully we don't arrange guests to share rooms due to privacy issues. You will need to find travel companions by yourself. You can also have a look in our 'Travel Companion' section,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
I look forward to your advice so that I can confirm my ticket and dates.
Sarah Wu, HK 07/10/2015 15:52:54
Tour code 1093-47247 is currently not being conducted.
Below I have provided you a link to a similar tour that is available on the 25th of October:
The tour will depart from Los Angeles and we recommend booking as soon as possible as seats sell out quickly.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This is a seasonal tour only available during winter time between Dec-April, we hope to update the available departure dates in September.
Customer Service Rep
baby under 2 years how much cost? thanks 02/03/2015 11:01:02
Thank you for your interest with Tours4fun.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age.
We can provide the fee after booking if any applies.
Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are traveling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
When booking online, include only the adults and children in your reservation leaving notes in the comments section regarding the infant traveler, and if you wish to get a seat for your baby to allow us to verify any additional costs and requirements for the infant.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7