Bay Area - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We will depart the Bay Area in the morning and drive to Las Vegas. We will reach Las Vegas in the evening and check into the hotel upon arrival. Tonight will be to your leisure. We will stay on the lively Las Vegas strip at Excalibur hotel where it is suitable for all ages to enjoy. Children will love the arcades and games throughout the entire Hotel! And adults can also enjoy the exciting casino atmosphere.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park - Page
Summary of The Day: Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers' heaven. Tonight we will stay in the town of Page.
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Page - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We may have a chance to take an optional cruise on the scenic Lake in the morning. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon. The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the afternoon and stay once more at Excalibur hotel.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Depart Las Vegas in the morning as we will drive back to the Bay Area. You can also end your tour at Las Vegas (self dismiss at the hotel). You may elect to extend your stay or continue onto your next destination.
After tour, we can also transfer guests to Los Angeles by charging additional fees. Please choose the details in the easy book section if needed.
Please refer to the below approx return time for each location. But there may be 30-60min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
Red Roof Inn-18:30
Chinese Theatre - 4:30pm
Address：6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
Dorothy Chandler Pavilion - 6:30pm
Address：135 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Holiday Inn La Mirada - 8:00pm
Address：14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $338.00||USD $225.00||USD $244.00||USD $528.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $378.00||USD $252.00||USD $264.00||USD $628.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-12 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off service (Please see the pickup time and location)
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Admission tickets to National Parks
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $58.00/Adult; $48.00/Child(2-12)(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll not be able to visit the beautiful Antelope Canyon!)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $48.00/adult; $35.00/child (2-12).(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll only be able to see the partial of Lake Powell.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
- Please DO make your reservation 5 business before the departure date. Otherwise, surcharges will be applied.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Is it possible to join this tour from Vegas? 09/17/2014 00:54:35
The 6-4405 tour only offers start locations out of San Francisco. Please follow the link below for information on a tour to Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell starting from Vegas:
Customer Service Rep
Does this tour go to Horseshoe bend? 09/17/2014 00:52:22
Dear Revathy Suseel,
Thanks for your inquiry.
This tour will not cover the Horsehoe Bend.
We regretfully do not offer any shorter duration tours at this time including viewing of the Horsehoe bend.
Customer Service Rep
my friend and me plan to do the 4 day bus Tour to Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell etc.
We want to end the tour in Las Vegas. Can we just make the whole tour and say, we want to stay in Las Veas after the last day there?
Is there a special date that would be the latest to book? And do the Tours just start on Saturdays?
Is there a certain amount of people that can participate or is there no limit?
Melanie 02/25/2014 01:14:11
You can definitely choose to end your tour in Vegas, and you only need to inform us of this on step 2 of the booking process in the tour information page by selecting the "self dismiss in LV" option when placing your order online. It is advisable to reserve your space on the tour as early as possible to ensure you get space on the tour for the departure date you wish to participate on. The tour currently only offers Saturday departures, and the tour groups usually do not go over 50 participants per departure.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7