Summary of The Day: When you arrive at San Francisco International Airport (SFO), we'll take you to discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco! There you will see the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and Palace of Fine Arts, to name a few.
Local customers without airport pick-up service must please refer to the meeting point of San Francisco City Day Tour, if they wish to join the free San Francisco City Tour.
- Red Roof Inn SFO(only specified date available) or similar
San Francisco - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Disneyland or San Diego
Summary of The Day: Today you will have the option of either visiting Disneyland (admission not included; optional) or joining our exclusive San Diego City Tour (admission not included; optional).
*San Diego City Tour: You will depart from the hotel at 9 a.m. and drive south along the beautiful Pacific coastline heading to sunny San Diego - the second largest city in California. Your first stop will be at the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego Harbor, where you'll see the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history. After lunch, you will visit Coronado Island and the Hotel del Coronado, a world-famous luxury hotel built in the Wooden Victorian style during the 1800s. Next, you will continue onto another national landmark - Balboa Park. Enjoy the lush botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. You will then visit Old Town San Diego, where you will see the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. Later, you will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Summary of The Day: Today, you'll visit Universal Studios Hollywood (admission not included; optional), where you'll experience movie magic at its best! After, you will then transfer you to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
Passengers who wish to join the San Francisco City Tour on the first day of the tour must arrange their flight to arrive in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am
Passengers who arrive between 11:00am and 10:00pm, will also be offered a complimentary pick-up service, however, they will need to forgo the San Francisco City Tour without a refund.
*San Francisco Airport Pick-up Locations:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
For passengers who arrive one day prior and want to meet at the airport on the tour date, please meet at “COURTYARD # 4" at 9:00 am.
Transfer you to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX); please arrange your flight to depart from LAX after 9:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $458.00||USD $368.00||USD $358.00||USD $658.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double/triple/quadruple occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/quadruple prices does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Children prices are the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years of age are required to under a $25 insurance fee, per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary SFO airport transfer in and LAX Airport transfer out
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Professional Tour Guide
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- San Diego City Tour : $68.00/Adult; $58.00/Child (2-12)(Mandatory fee)
- Disneyland : $95.00-$119.00/Adult; $89.00-$113.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)(Mandatory fee. Please purchase the tickets from tour guide.)
- Universal Studios: $100.00-$120.00/Adult; $94.00-$114.00/Child(3-9)(Price is subject to final confirmation)(Mandatory fee. Please purchase the tickets from tour guide.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busier season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Guests who need to book a flight ticket are recommended to please book a flight ticket after they've received their confirmation email, within one to two business days.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Vaibhav Khare(6)Useful01/04/2013Good ( Verified Purchased )
Although overall tour was nice, the San Francisco to LA leg of tour was pretty hectic. This was because we started late from San Francisco to stop for people joining the LA tour. We were waiting for almost 1 hour for the people joining the ...LA tour to stop by and join our bus. Due to this we started late from San Francisco at @ 10-30-11 am and after 8 hours in the bus reached LA- Hollywood only @ 4.45-5 pm. So the bad part was that after spending 8 hours in the bus we should have got at least 2 hours of good daylight in LA but got hardly only 1 hour of daylight in LA Otherwise the tour guide-Albert was nice and friendly very helpful and cooperative. The overall taste of the tour was good except the above mentioned fact Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7