Home - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Flight to San Francisco (SFO) from your hometown.
- Marriott Hotel / Super 8 / Hampton Inn / Courtyard Marriott SFO(available in 2017) / Citi Garden Hotel(available in 2017) or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates in 2017:
02/24, 02/25, 04/27-04/29, 05/12-05/14, 06/15-06/18, 09/20-09/24, 11/23, 12/25
- / Clarion Inn / Comfort Inn / or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Oxnard Bay due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Quality Inn Montebello / Best Western Markland Hotel Monterey Park or similar
Universal Studios Hollywood/Los Angeles City Tour/Palm Springs Outlet Shopping/SeaWorld San Diego/Disneyland/California Adventure Park/Santa Barbara Coast Tour/San Diego City Tour (Choose one option)
Summary of The Day: Today, we have six itinerary choices as below. You can choose any one from the six you'd like to take.
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairy-tale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
California Adventure Park(No tour guide)
you'll get to visit: Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier, and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin, the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror, and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
SeaWorld San Diego
Come celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld San Diego. Experience the amazing Shamu show, and thrilling rides like Journey to Atlantis, Shipwreck Rapids and Wild Arctic. Dive into the world of sea turtles at Turtle Reef, an attraction featuring a 280,000-gallon aquarium with up to 60 threatened sea turtles, an interactive game that teaches kids about the threats turtles face in the wild, a map that tracks rehabilitated turtles and an exciting ride called Riptide Rescue.
Los Angeles City Tour
Explore Los Angeles in our leisure way. Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, EL PUEBLO DE Los Angeles Historic Monument will make you know more about this famous city.
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
Depart from Los Angeles, heading east along the I-10 towards the most famous vacation destination in California - Palm Springs; then arrive at the largest factory outlet center(Desert Hills Premium Outlets) in the West Coast of the U.S. Here you can find more than 110 fashion brands from all around the world, attracting millions of shoppers each year. Upon arrival, tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. After a whole day of shopping spree, we will return back to Los Angeles.
Santa Barbara Coast Tour
In the morning, all travelers will be riding north along famous California Pacific Highway No. 1 and see the downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood Sign and strawberries town OXNARD. The charming, idyllic and picturesque vistas and landscapes will be the plus. After arriving at Santa Barbara, the travelers will be walking along the palm trees lined beach boulevard to appreciate the exotic Mediterranean style scenery.
Santa Barbara was called the American West's most beautiful Mediterranean city. While strolling along its pedestrian "State Street", you will be instantly overwhelmed by its "Adobe" style buildings, delicate boutique shops and decent restaurants. One of the most recognized buildings is the 1929-built city courthouse, which not only represents the Santa Barbara’s architectural style, but also provides a sightseeing terrace, over which visitors are able to take a panoramic view of this town.
After lunch, all travelers will be boarding onto the pre-reserved Amtrak train back to Los Angeles. The Santa Barbara - Los Angeles railroad section was built along the Pacific coast, unmatched ocean view will constantly catch the glimpse of all boarders.
San Diego City Tour
San Diego bay cruise - Port of San Diego is one of the best natural harbors along the California Coast and the home port of US Navy Pacific Fleet. Famous sculpture "Navy Kiss" is located here. Standing on the deck of the bay cruise, the travelers are able to watch all military ships, including aircraft carriers, destroyers, frigates, hospital ships, and so on. (1 hour)
USS Midway aircraft carrier had been in service during the World War II and the Gulf War, and been the world's largest warships then. After the retirement from the Navy, USS Midway was permanently docked at the Port of San Diego and developed as a museum for visitors. After boarding onto this amazing US battleship, the visitors are able to see the hangar, flight deck, ship island and a variety of carrier-based aircrafts. (2 hours)
Balboa Park was landscaped along a hillside, and was widely acclaimed as "America's largest urban cultural park," rival with New York's Central Park. There are old Spanish architecture, bell tower and a number of gardens in the park. The world famous San Diego Zoo,Natural History Museum, and the San Diego Museum of Art are all located there within. (30 minutes)
Old Town San Diego is a beautiful and historic place with a lot of fun. It is also the birthplace of California. The old town is featured by a number of old Spanish buildings, churches, museums and authentic Mexican restaurants. Walking in the historical pedestrian street, the visitors will be overwhelmed by the specialty shops and folks dressed with local costumes, thus imaging that being space converted back to a 19th century Mexican town. (1 hour)
- Please note that SeaWorld San Diego Tour can not be arranged to the last tour day for those who will fly away from Los Angeles at the same day.
We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*Please meet your tour guide in front of the Information Center on departure level at Terminal 2.
*Pick Up Time: 12:00 pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm and 9:00pm.
*If your flight is arriving between 9:00pm and 11:30pm and you need airport transfer with additional fee, please contact us for quotation.
SFO (San Francisco International Airport):
- 10:30am – 10:30pm: Guests should be meeting the tour guide in front of the Information Center at Terminal 2, and the free shuttle will take guests to airport hotel every 30 minutes.
- 10:30pm – 12:30am and 4:30am – 10:30am: Guests need to call airport hotel (Courtyard Marriott 650-952-3333 or Citi Garden Hotel 650-589-7200) to request a free shuttle to be sent to the hotel shuttle pick-up area at Terminal 2 to pick up the guests.
- After 12:30am and before 4:30am in the morning, guests need to arrange their own transportation (i.e. taxi) to the airport hotel.
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $488.00||USD $368.00||USD $366.00||USD $608.00||USD $358.00|
Los Angeles Hotel Upgrade(Not including 1st night LAX hotel upgrade)
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $54.00||+USD $48.00||+USD $45.00||+USD $107.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $36.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $71.00|
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $36.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $71.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up and LAX airport drop-off
- Admissions to chosen parks and items
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $4.00/way/person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees(SFO pick up): $20.00/Person(Stanford + Yosemite included)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $25.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- During the spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Instead of returning to Los Angeles and attending the Yosemite tour on the last day, clients may opt out of the Yosemite tour and end their tour in San Francisco if they choose to do so.
- San Francisco Public Transportation: If the hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region, clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart / train station (around $15). Clients may then use the Bart / train system's transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- San Francisco Taxi Service: Transportation from the Fremont / Union city region to downtown San Francisco takes about 40 minutes - 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
El boleto del parque tematico ya esta incluido en el precio.
Por favor de ver la lista completa de lo que incluye y excluye el paquete:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
4-Day Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe & Yosemite Tour