Summary of The Day: Your pleasant trip will start upon landing at Los Angeles international airport.
- For customers who arrive at LAX before 5:00pm, you can take Santa Monica tour. We offer you comfortable bus transfer and professional guide to enjoy beautiful Santa Monica Beach in South California. The round trip shuttle bus departs every hour from 12:00pm to 8:00pm. You can freely choose your bus schedule according to the flight time.
The hotel upgrade option in book section does not include the first night hotel upgrade. If you would like to upgrade the first night hotel, please contact us for quotation. The customers who choose to upgrade the first night hotel will not be able to join the optional Santa Monica tour.
- Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX / Ramada Plaza Inn LAX or similar
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - PCH 1 - 17 Miles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will head north towards Santa Barbara along California golden Pacific coast. Upon arrival, you are able to visit the court house, wherein the viewing deck is the best place to appreciate this exotic and Mediterranean style resort city. After lunch, the group will keep going north along world famous California PCH #1 towards 17 miles area. During the tour in 17 Miles, you are able to visit Lone Cypress, Bird Rock as well as prestigious Pebble Beach Golf Club. Stay in Bay Area overnight.
Santa Barbara: this city was well known as California’s Riviera, because of its red roof/white stucco Spanish architectural style, palm trees lined street, and most importantly, perfect Mediterranean climate. The court house is absolutely a must-see attraction in town.
California Pacific Coast Highway #1: America’s most famous sightseeing road, connecting San Francisco and Los Angeles from north to south. Driving through it, you will see spectacular ocean view on one side, while the picturesque rural scenery on the other side.
17 Miles: a world famous tourist destination and a paradise for those golf enthusiasts, and the 17 miles is the most delicate part of California PCH #1. The well known Chinese painting Master Mr. Daqian Zhang once lived here to seek for inspirations. At 17 miles, you are able to see the unparalleled Pacific Ocean view, varying exquisitely designed high-end residential houses, remarkable Monterey cypresses and so on.
- Marriott Hotel Fremont / Super 8 / Hampton Inn or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates in 2017:
02/24, 02/25, 04/27-04/29, 05/12-05/14, 06/15-06/18, 09/20-09/24, 11/23, 12/25
- Clarion Inn / Comfort Inn or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Oxnard Bay due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*Meeting point: Please meet your tour guide at Baggage Claim Area (Guests who take domestic flights) or at the Exit Area (Currency Exchange at Terminal B for guests who take international flights).He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with check-in, if needed. The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
*We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation for:
- Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am - 10:30pm
- International arrival transfers between 8:30 am - 9:30pm
*If you arrive early, please meet our guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a blue uniform.
*If your flight should become delayed or change for any reason, you will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to take the free shuttle bus outside the terminal building on red waiting area by yourself to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
*Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers needed extra transfer:
- Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames
- Have flight delays requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
*We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames suggested and departure flight times after the times indicated.
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30 pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $268.00||USD $183.00||USD $182.00||USD $388.00||USD $178.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary LAX airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $4.00/way/person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Santa Monica City Tour: $25.00/Person(Before 5:00pm arrival)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $30.00/person including Yosemite, Stanford University and 17 Miles(Mandatory fee. $25.00/person extra will be charged, if you choose to have your own free day in San Francisco. )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests who overnight in Stratosphere hotel
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $12 value!!
★Guests visit Grand Canyon(west/south rim) will obtain one Grand Canyon National Park Commemorative Coin.(One room get one coin; for departure dates during 4/23-10/8)
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
As I will be extending my stay in San Francisco. Can I check out from the hotel myself and not join the Day 4 tour to Yosemite? 07/07/2016 05:55:08
Thanks for your inquiry.
You can self dismiss from the group on day 4, but you will miss out on the Yosemite sightseeing with no price revisions offered.
Note that the hotels booked for the last night will be located about 1 hour away from downtown San Francisco.
Please inform us if you wish to end in San Francisco by including a note in the reservation request section when placing your order online
Customer Service Rep
Thanks 06/16/2016 07:26:14
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
Transportation will be arranged for the group back to the hotel at set times usually ending each day by around 7-8:30 pm. If you choose to stay late, you can arrange your own transportation back, but please check with your guide on the distance of the hotels from where you wish to extend your sightseeing at.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
we would like to purchase tour code 1093-20103. we will arrive LAX around 10 AM on Tuesday March 1st,2016. we really want to spend the rest of the day in Disneyland but after we see your schedule it seems like we cannot join your tour. Do you have any suggestion for my group? and if we can join your tour, is it possible to spend time there until Disneyland close?
Natpapahn 01/17/2016 06:24:51
On the first day of the tour, we can only provide pickup service from the airport to the hotel. Regretfully we will not be able to arrange a tour for you to visit Disneyland, you will need to arrange the transportation by yourself.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
please advise if you have recommendation which include: hotel, 2-way transport to go Disneyland, and return after the fireworks.
with LAX airport transfer on the following day preferably, our flight is at 5pm (domestic)
Jackson 10/01/2015 17:18:14
For hotels near the LAX area that include roundtrip airport transfers, please follow the links below:
You can choose to book any of the suggested airport area hotels as post tour extensions after the 1093-20103 tour. You can then consider booking an all day all/ all evening Disneyland tour that starts right out of any of the three suggested properties and drops back off at the same hotel at the end of the tour.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
we will arrive LAX 16 October 2015, 21:05pm (international flight) please confirm you can pick us up and hotel accommodation for that night.
So the next morning, we will join your tour, and your guide will pick us up from the hotel.
The last day will be on 19 October (Monday), since we would to extend for 2 night in LA, will you be able to drop us somewhere downtown instead of airport? we are yet to confirm our hotel.
Jackson 09/30/2015 16:25:01
Currently, the departure date of October 16th is available for booking online.
If you choose to book the tour for its October 16 departure, we will be able to arrange a transfer for you out of LAX if you arrive on any domestic flight before 10:30 pm.
On the last day, we will be able to drop you off at Union Station in Los Angeles upon request.
For options on adding on post tour accommodations to your package reservation, please follow the link below:
Booking hotels together with your package will allow you to get a discounted price on the tour package.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
3-Day California Express Bus Tour