Boston - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will head to Niagara Falls, ON; First we will take the Hornblower Niagara Falls Cruise and watch one of the most spectacular IMAX adventure movie right there. In 45mins you'll witness the sights and sounds of the Falls through the perspective of the daredevils who have tried to conquer it.
- Welcome Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Today we will go to the largest city in Canada --- Toronto. Toronto, ON The capital of the province of Ontario. It is perched on the shores of beautiful Lake Ontario. This historic city combines modern innovation with traditional Canadian culture and style. We will visit Toronto City Hall, Ripley’s Aquarium, guests can choose to take Lake Ontario Cruise and go up to CN Tower.
- Quality Inn or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will visit will make a stop at the Thousand Islands to take a cruise Tour of the area. Then we will visit Canada’s capital - Ottawa, ON. We will visit Parliament Hill there. Afterwards, we will go to Montreal, QC to see sights such as old Montreal and St. Josephs Oratory.
- Comfort Inn or similar
Montreal - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today we will tour Montreal, QC to see sights such as the Olympic Stadium and Tower and Biodome. We will travel back to Boston after lunch.
Drop off Time and Locations:
8:30 pm - 36 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111 (Eldo Cake House)
9:00 pm - 42 Beale Street, Quincy, MA 02170 (Wollaston CVS)
Inclement weather, traffic congestion or other unforeseen circumstances may cause a slight delay, however.
- The tour route may be changed or reversed. You may contact us 1-2 days prior to your departure date to re-confirm the final itinerary or leave comment on the check-out page so we can try to confirm more details for you after we receive your reservation.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $288.00||USD $192.00||USD $201.00||USD $428.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $168.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in an air-conditioned deluxe tour coach or high-top 14-seat vehicle depending on number of travelers on departure date
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide and driver (min. $9.00/day per person)
- All admission fees or optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference): Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2016: 4/1-11/30.)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(11-); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- Skylon Tower: $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(11-); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $26.98/Adult; $16.98/Child(6-13); $16.98/Senior(65+)
- CN Tower: $36.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(11-); $36.00/Senior(65+)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(17-); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $27.00/Senior(65+)(Available from Apri/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2016: 4/1-10/31.)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/pax
- Montreal Biodome: $21.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(11-); $19.00/Senior(65+)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(11-); $23.00(65+)/Senior
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger under 9.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country of origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel documents (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements. For additional information, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/visit/visas.asp
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.08/23/2015Great tour ( Verified Purchased )
Well organized tour. Most effectively utilizing time. Customer service is good. May need improvement on first boarding process (sit list was kind of late)
Simone Jung07/03/2015Awesome Tour ( Verified Purchased )
The 4-day Niagarafalls tour was great. But they changed the order, we started with Montreal. It was a bummer because on the last day it rained at the niagarafalls. We just had a little time there and we couldn´t see the illumination show at...t night. All in all was the tour awesome. I would recomment it. Read full review
Dora Schafer(11)Useful08/26/20114 Day Discovery Canada ( Verified Purchased )
Alan, I want to thank you for making this trip memorable!!!! your kindness, patience and knowledge made my trip! The tour and the accomodations were fine; but it was Alan who made the difference. Thanks Alan, Dora S
Ariella Cohen(14)Useful06/23/2011Great Trip !!! ( Verified Purchased )
Alan, thank you for your wonderful guided tour through Montreal, Ottawa, Thousand Island Toronto and Niagara Falls in Canada. The attractions sightseeing and the hotel accommodations were beyond our belief. Your presentation was both inform...ative and entertaining. In only 4 days we were able to see so much of Canada with stories and memories. Your friendliness and professionalism surpassed our expectations and we will definitely recommend this tour to our friends. We wish you much success in all your endeavors Ariel, Boston Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
You will need to contact your local embassy for any Visa information.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks! 02/21/2015 15:08:05
This package does include 3-night hotel accommodations.
Below is a link to where you may find this information and more:
Simply follow the steps provided in the upper right-hand side of the tour page to view the available dates, receive an instant quote and create an order.
Customer Service Rep
We offer the following pick up locations:
Free parking available at CVS Pharmacy parking lot, 42 Beale St, Quincy, MA 02170
Eldo Cake House, 36-38 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111
42 Beale St, 42 Beale St, Quincy, MA 02170
Eldo Cake House, 36-38 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111
In front of McDonald's, I-90 Service Area 6W Charlton, MA 01508 United States
Customer Service Rep
The arrival time back to Boston is around 7:30pm and your drop-off will be at the same location you were picked up from.
Customer Service Rep
This tour visits both the US & Canada side: A valid passport and visa are required to enter Canada. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Tia- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Canada & leaf peeping in mass. & NH - I had the time of my life on both trips. I tell my fri .. Read MoreBy Karen Reid On 12/04/2014 00:00:00
Great Trip !!!
Alan, thank you for your wonderful guided tour through Montreal, Ottawa, Thousand Island Tor .. Read MoreBy Ariella Cohen On 06/23/2011 13:32:25
It was awesome trip!! I applied to this trip alone, but my tour guide, His name is Alan, i .. Read MoreBy Jun Seob Choi On 06/18/2011 07:36:08
You May Also Like
4-day East Coast Cities, Niagara Falls Tour