Boston - Virginia - Shenandoah National Park
Summary of The Day: At 7:00am, we will leave Boston and head to Shenandoah National Park or Luray Caverns in Virginia.
- We only visit one of those two parks(Shenandoah National Park or Luray Caverns) based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Days Inn or similar
Virginia - Tennessee - Smoky mountain etc.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we will head to Tennessee to visit Great Smoky Mountains Park. We will then travel to Lookout Mountain to visit the Ruby Falls. We'll watch the horsemanship performance at evening.
- Super 8 or similar
Summary of The Day: Today we will continue our tour of Lookout Mountain with a visit to Rock City.
- Days Inn or similar
Virginia - Natural Bridge Township - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today we will head back north, stopping to see the Natural Bridge in Virginia before returning to Boston.
We usually get back during 8:30pm-9:00pm, but there may be delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc. And we do not recommend you book flight on the same night. But if you have to, please book your flight after 11:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $298.00||USD $199.00||USD $206.00||USD $408.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $225.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Transportation via Deluxe Air Conditioned, Lavatory Equipped motor coach; Sometimes may via 15-Seat High Top Mercedes minibus.
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $12.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Shenandoah Caverns: $24.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(under 12); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Luray Caverns Tour: $27.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(6-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Ruby Falls: $20.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Incline Ride: $15.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(under 11); $8.00/Senior(65+)
- Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show: $62.00/Adult; $34.00/Child(under 11); $62.00/Senior(65+)
- Rock City Admission: $21.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Gatlinburg Tram Car: $12.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Natural Bridge Admission: $20.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(under 11); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Lost Sea: $20.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(under 12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- Please arrive prior to departure time.
- By accepting our policy, passenger should agree that we shall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, bus broke down, accident, weather or any other causes.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure to ensure compensations for the unexpected causes above.
- In the event that the local agency adjusted the order of itinerary, the customer booked the air ticket without the prior re-confirmation of tours4fun and could not leave the tour in the expected city, tours4fun shall take no responsibility.
- The departure dates can't be guaranteed due to few travellers during slack season (from Columbus Day to Memorial Day). The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I need to catch bus back to Worcester from South Station on return and I don't drive.
Dwijit. 04/29/2016 16:55:37
Thanks for your inquiry,
The tour has a drop off at I-90 Service Area, 6E, Charlton, MA (Eastbound). You can also choose to end at 81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111. (In front of Hong Kong Eatery)
The 81 Harrison Ave location is an 8 minute walk away from South Station.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
4-Day Tennessee and Smoky Mountains Bus Tour