Boston - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: We'll depart for Niagara Falls at 7:00am. Our itinerary for Day 1 includes Old Fort Niagara and the Native American performance Spirit of the Mist (optional).
- Comfort Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll cross Rainbow Bridge to see an IMAX movie, ride the Hornblower Niagara Cruise (seasonal), and ascend the Skylon Tower. Our tour of Toronto begins in the afternoon, with stops at Casa Loma, City Hall and Chinatown.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll depart for the Thousand Islands in the morning. An optional boat cruise runs during the summer months. During the late autumn and winter months we'll spend more time exploring the attractions in Ottawa. From there we'll journey to Montreal to see the Olympic Stadium and Tower, Old Montreal and St. Joseph's Oratory.
- The Thousand Islands Cruise does not operate between the months of November and April.
- Gouverneur Hotel / Hotel Des Seigneurs / Le Dauphin / Holiday Inn or similar
Montreal - Quebec City - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll tour Quebec City and the Citadelle of Quebec before heading back to Boston.
We usually return to Boston by 9:00pm. Inclement weather, traffic congestion or other unforeseen circumstances may cause a slight delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $426.80||USD $284.90||USD $309.10||USD $621.50|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $348.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location (see meeting point)
- Fully-appointed motor coach or minibus, depending on the total number of passengers
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- All taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or other transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including additional hotel services and meals. You do have have the option of paying for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference):
- Native American Dance Show: adults $21.00/person; child (3-12) $13.00/person; senior (62+) $21.00/person(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Old Fort Niagara: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Casa Loma: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $27.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(5-15); $27.00/Senior(65+)(Not available in winter, it operates between April/May to October depending on the weather. It begins on 4/21/2016.)
- CN Tower: $40.70adult, $29.40/child (4-12) and $35.00/senior (65 and older) (It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Skylon Tower: $15.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(12-); $15.00/Senior(65+).(It will be closed on New Year day.)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior/(65+)(Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: 4/1/2017 - 11/30/2017)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/Person
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $28.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: from 4/1/2017，the ending dates are TBA.)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(11-); $23.00/Senior(65+)
- Montreal Biodome: $21.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)
- Citadelle of Quebec: $17.00/Adult; $6.00/Child(under 11); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Quebec City In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 15); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour cancellations and/or changes made:
1)within 7 days of departure date: 100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 days prior to departure date: 75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or more days prior to departure date: 25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- The departure dates can't be guaranteed due to few travellers during slack season (from Columbus Day to Memorial Day). The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Although a visa is not required for U.S. citizens, please bring your photo I.D. and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for entry and re-entry. Bringing your passport to show at border checkpoints is strongly encouraged. Children 18 and under must show a birth certificate. If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required of certain nationalities. Please check the status of your country of origin and/or inquire with the local immigration office regarding your eligibility for multiple entry, thereby avoiding unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while additional paperwork is filed.
- Please bring all relevant travel documents, including passport, alien card and visa. You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents needed to enter Canada and re-enter the United States including valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the the relevant immigration agency for more details.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry.
Please include a note that you intend to leave the group in Canada when placing a reservation online to allow us to check if we can arrange for you to end in Canada when taking this tour. Note that we will not be able to revise the tour price if you choose to end the tour earlier.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
Buses of this tour are regular with reclining seats for 40-50 people and air-conditioning.
Seats are sufficient on Saturday of July 2017 and you can choose your preferred tour date for your group.
Customer Service Rep
* 4-Day Boston to Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal and Quebec Bus Tour (Product Code: 38-3157)
I need to make sure before I book this product.
I am from korea currently staying in US with J1 visa.
I am wondering if any permition is needed to enter canada. 02/22/2016 06:57:09
A valid passport and visa are required to enter Canada. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
If we cancel the reservation we will offer you the next available date, a similar tour product as a substitute, or we will issue a full refund.
However, please keep in mind that should this happen, it would be under very special and rare circumstances, because we will try our best to accommodate our customers travel needs.
If you wish to cancel the booking after it has been confirmed, please view our cancellation policy by clicking the following link:
Customer Service Rep
Dear Jocelyn Lieu,
Currently, March 7th is available for booking.
Once we receive your reservation and full payment we will begin to process your booking. All reservations are subject to final confirmation usually within 24-48 hours.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
4-day East Coast Cities, Niagara Falls Tour