Summary of The Day: This tour begins with a beautiful view of placid Keehi Lagoon and continues over to the historic Honolulu Harbor. Here you will see Aloha Tower, once the tallest structure on the island, as well as cruise ships from distant ports. Visit downtown Honolulu that features the only royal palace in the country. Above the city stands Punchbowl, the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. The tour continues above Ala Moana Beach Park, Magic Island, the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and Waikiki Beach. You'll get an opportunity to see Diamond Head crater from a dramatic perspective, the "Gold Coast" where millionaires make their homes, and spectacular Hanauma Bay. Rounding the east end of the island, you'll see the rugged coastline, inviting Sandy Beach and Makapuu Point. Your aerial tour continues over Sea Life Park, the estate where TV's Magnum P.I. was filmed, and miles of white sand beach. You'll be treated to a stunning view of Mount Olomana and the Nuuanu Pali where King Kamehameha's warriors won a decisive battle to unite the islands.
Helicopter Model:Our main tour helicopter is the Eurocopter A-Star. The A-Stars have seating for six passengers plus the pilot, air conditioning, Bose noise-canceling headsets, Hi-def video recording and extra-large windows for premium viewing.
We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day; and half-day on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
Children under 2 years old fly free if seated on the lap of a parent.
For passengers requiring special assistance, please inform us about your special needs and requirements at the time of booking.
Person in excess of 250 pounds must pay an additional fee equal to one-half the tour fee. Persons over 300 pounds are required to buy an extra seat. Two or more persons within the same party having a combined weight exceeding 430 pounds may be required to purchase an additional seat. Please call us with the weight to see how we can best accommodate the tour request. Remember, accurate weights are important and you will be weighed at check in.
First class seating, which comprises the front two seats, is available. The maximum weight that it can sustain is not more than 345 pounds.
Please leave your purses, backpacks and other items in your hotel rooms or in the hotel room safe. The only items allowed on the helicopter are cameras and video cameras.
Please call us at least 5 days prior to flight to confirm your reservation and pick up time.
Tour routes described assume normal wind and weather conditions. Pilots reserve the right to alter the flight path as appropriate for different winds and inclement weather.
The tour price may vary especially during holidays due to the air ticket price fluctuation. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
If we confirm that the air ticket fee will be adjusted after 24 hours of your booking, we will continue processing your orders after consult your opinion and obtain your approval. If the ticket price fluctuates greatly which makes you willing to give up your order, we will immediately cancel it with no additional charges.
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.