Los Angeles - Fresno - Sequoia National Park - Kings Canyon National Park - Modesto
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Los Angeles during the morning taking California's Highway 99 heading to Fresno to stop for lunch. Then, we'll head to Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park - located adjacent to each other - for a day full of natural wonders including the main feature of the giant sequoia trees. We'll stay overnight in Modesto.
- Clarion Inn,Modesto or similar
Modesto - Sacramento - Lake Tahoe - Reno
Summary of The Day: On the tour's second day, we'll travel to the California state capital city of Sacramento before going to one of Southern California's most popular vacation spots - Lake Tahoe. After spending time at the scenic lake, we'll head to "The Biggest Little City in the World" - Reno! There, you can choose to gamble or just see the city sights. We'll stay the night in Reno.
- Sands Regency or similar
Reno - Mono Lake - Red Rock Canyon State Park - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Reno during the morning and drive to the beautiful Mono Lake, where we'll stop to admire this ancient saline lake. Next, we'll drive past Crowley Lake and Mount Whitney - the tallest summit in the contiguous United States. Our next stop will be the colorful Red Rock Canyon State Park! After some time exploring the park, we'll leave to head back to Los Angeles to arrive between 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm.
- There may be a half-hour to hour delay in the Los Angeles arrival time if there is heavy traffic or inclement weather.
Tours4Fun offers hotel extension services if you'd like to stay in Los Angeles for additional nights.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $188.00||USD $126.00||USD $129.00||USD $268.00||USD $138.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $100.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to Kings Canyon National Park
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Los Angeles airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
-Lake Tahoe Cruise: $49.00 per adult; $15.00 per child(3-11)
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- If you need to change your pick-up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Sonny Pajulas07/12/2016No comments ( Verified Purchased )
Grace.Raymundo06/01/2016Fun trip with best driver/tour guide - Roger and Kevin ( Verified Purchased )
We had a fun and enjoyable trip. Our tour guide, Kevin is cheerful and give us relevant information about places, where we can eat and give great suggestions for easy reference. We highly recommend all tours provided by this company. Thank ...you ^^ Read full review
Anonymous.06/01/2016Super Fun. ( Verified Purchased )
It was super fun. Stanley, our tour guide is very nice and very accommodating to us. Our stops are very convenient at local shopping center where we can grab water from grocery store, get cash from bank if needed. Each rest area we stop wer...e very clean. Highly recommended. Read full review
Anonymous.05/31/20153-Day Lake Tahoe/Sequoia ( Verified Purchased )
We all really enjoyed the tour. We got to see so many places during the trip. The highlight was the Sequoia trees. We felt safe all the way.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Please advise on where can I book it.
Thanks so much! 06/30/2016 17:21:00
Thank you very much for your interest.
According to our system, this 3-Day tour package is seasonal and currently is not being operated.
If you are planning a trip with your mother, you may consider the following available alternatives:
For any further questions, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more than happy to help.
Customer Service Rep
We do not have the 2016 schedule for this tour yet. Please check back with us in late December 2015 for any update.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour is not operated on September 23rd - 25th, it is only operated on September 5th for 2015.
Customer Service Rep
Regretfully we haven't received the 2015 schedule for this tour at this moment. Please come back and check with us on or about March 1st for possible updates.
Customer Service Rep
2. Can we have pick up and drop off to LAX airport?
Thanks. 01/14/2015 14:29:31
Regretfully we haven't received the 2015 schedule for this tour at this moment. Please come back and check with us on or about February 1st for possible updates.
This tour does not provide airport transfer service. Customers need to join at our assigned pickup locations which will be available to view after we update the 2015 schedule.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Highly recommended Read MoreBy Sonny Pajulas On 07/12/2016 05:38:31
Fun trip with best driver/tour guide - Roger and Kevin
We had a fun and enjoyable trip. Our tour guide, Kevin is cheerful and give us relevant info .. Read MoreBy Grace.Raymundo On 06/01/2016 14:17:29
It was super fun. Stanley, our tour guide is very nice and very accommodating to us. Our sto .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 06/01/2016 03:54:27