New York - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (Canada side)
Summary of The Day: Your journey will begin with a trip to Corning, to visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included), the largest glass museum in the world.
Afterwards, you will travel to Niagara Falls, collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. We'll cross the border to the Canadian side of the Falls.
In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views from the Skylon Tower (admission not included, based on availability) when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors!
- Quality Inn / Best Inn / Motel 6 or similar
Niagara Falls (Canada side) - Toronto
Summary of The Day: On the second day of the journey we will head to Table Rock, the closest point to the Niagara Falls where you can take astonishing pictures of the falls.
Enjoy the Legend of Niagara Movie in the IMAX Movie Theater (admission not included) followed by the world-famous Horn Blower Niagara Falls cruise (admission not included) that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world.
Heading over to Toronto, our first stop will be one of the largest and greatest museums in the world, the Royal Ontario Museum (admission not included), a museum of art, world culture and natural history that has 30 galleries to explore. While passing through downtown Toronto, we will be able to see the Toronto City Hall, the landmark of the city.
Once we arrive at Toronto Harbor we will head to Lake Ontario for the Toronto City Cruise (admission not included), where you can overlook Toronto for the best pictures of the city.
Afterwards, we will reach up to the tallest point in the entire western hemisphere, the CN Tower (admission not included), and experience the first glass floor in the world. Next we'll head to Ripley’s Aquarium (admission not included), currently one of the most popular attraction in Canada that features several aquatic exhibits including a walk-through tank.
We will then visit Toronto Chinatown for unique experience of the local town.
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (April - October) - New York
Summary of The Day: On the final day, the tour will departure early in the morning traveling east to Kingston, Ontario, where the natural wonder, the Thousand Islands, is located. By taking the Thousand Islands Cruise (admission not included), we will be able to explore St. Lawrence River, the islands, and the beautiful scenary.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $152.00||USD $102.00||USD $102.00||USD $252.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $104.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 2-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, passengers have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admission or optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price; Regarding optional tours fee, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(3-12); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Night View Only: $15.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Night View & Dinner: $65.00/Adult; $55.00/Child(3-12); $65.00/Senior(62+) (Base on Availability)
- Royal Ontario Museum: $20.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $35.00/Adult; $23.70/Child6-13); $11.28/child (3-5);$23.70/Senior(65+)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $27.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(5-15); $27.00/Senior(65+)(Not available in winter, it operates between April/May to October depending on the weather. It begins on 4/21/2016.)
- CN Tower: $40.70adult, $29.40/child (4-12) and $35.00/senior (65 and older) (It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior/(65+)(Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: 4/1/2017 - 11/30/2017)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Children(3-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $28.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: from 4/1/2017，the ending dates are TBA.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- It's not mandatory for infants to sit in a car seat. So customers can prepare it by themselves if they need. Local agency won't offer it.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, alien card, visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful09/09/2016NIagara Falls ( Verified Purchased )
I had a really fun time on the 3 day trip to Niagara Falls. We got to our destianations on time, and the tourguide knew alot of facts about Canada. Would deffentily go again
willy.villon(6)Useful07/03/2016Great time ( Verified Purchased )
The tour guide was excellent and we had a great experience
Anonymous.(2)Useful06/01/2016( Verified Purchased )
I would recommend the tour, But i just gave 3 Stars at the Point accoummodation, because the Hotel of the Second Night was around 30 min away from Toronto and we wanted to Go out, But there was nothing and the Hotel bar also closed at 10:30.... the Last day we Started at 5am , which was too, But we Drove 3 h, so i could sleep for this Time in the Bus . All in all i really like the Tour, because we saw so Many nice places in such a Short Time . Read full review
Carolyn Chow(5)Useful02/02/2014had a good time, but bring cash ( Verified Purchased )
Since admissions are not included, the tour guide will collect in the bus, so make sure you bring cash. You have options to pay or skip some attractions. Totally recommended to pay for the lunch at revolving restaurant at the top of Skylon... Tower overlooking Niagara Falls. The chicken entree was really good, better than the steak entree. They gave you ample time to relax and enjoy the lunch and the beautiful view. The Corning Museum is wonderful. Loved the shop and the show had a American man who translated to Mandarin for Chinese visitors, amazing. I properly would skip the boat cruise at Toronto Harbor so that I could shop more. The hotel at the Falls is budget but it is a walking distance to the Falls, okay for one night. The tour guide and the driver were nice. Read full review
Mildred Faison(6)Useful11/27/20133 days Toronto and Niagara Falls bus tour ( Verified Purchased )
This was the second time I went on this tour. It was spectacular. It seems that each time the tour is set up, it has a couple of new additions. Lunch at the skyler and CN towers were the most amazing thing I have ever done. From higher ...up, one gets to see and take gorgeous pictures of Niagara Falls and the city of Toronto. Such beauty cannot be captured from any other spot except the towers. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
¿ Los autobuses tienen audio en español? y por ultimo pudieran indicarme el lugar donde finaliza el tour? Agradezco de antemano su atención. 04/21/2017 02:29:53
Gracias por su interes con Tours4Fun.
Para el mes de Septiembre la gira esta disponible cada Lunes, Miercoles y Viernes.
Por favor de ver el enlace para informacion sobre documentos necesarios para viajara a Canada:
La gira solo sera en Ingles y Chino y la bajada normalmente es igual que la recogida.
Si desea una gira en Español le podemos ofrecer:
Customer Service Rep
Thanks 07/17/2015 11:43:04
Dear Bianca Butterworth,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Each passenger is allowed to bring one small carry on and one medium sized luggage. Please leave a note in the comment section of your online reservation if you have much luggage. Normally 2 suitcases are allowable.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
Due to the storage limitation of the motor coach, we recommend each customer to take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag.
Baggage may not exceed 45 linear inches (or 114 cm) in combined length, width and height, including any handles and wheels and weigh no more then 50ibs in weight.
Customer Service Rep
We are sorry that we can't offer pick-up from Yankee Stadium as it is not on our way. The Flushing pickup location would be closest to Yankee Stadium:
6:50am In front of HSBC Bank 39-10 main st Flushing NY 11354
Customer Service Rep
For this trip do i need Canada visa ? Or what are the options if required ? 08/11/2014 07:27:08
US & Canada side: A valid passport and visa are required to enter Canada. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
I had a really fun time on the 3 day trip to Niagara Falls. We got to our destianations on t .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 09/09/2016 02:52:39
The tour guide was excellent and we had a great experience Read MoreBy willy.villon On 07/03/2016 11:32:15
3 days Toronto and Niagara Falls bus tour
This was the second time I went on this tour. It was spectacular. It seems that each time .. Read MoreBy Mildred Faison On 11/27/2013 00:04:32