Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/12/02 04:58pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (Canada side)
Summary of The Day: Your journey will begin with a trip to Corning, New York and a visit to the Corning Museum of Glass, the largest glass museum in the world. After, you will travel to Niagara Falls, collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors!
- Travelodge or similar
Niagara Falls (Canada side) - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Today you will continue your sightseeing of the falls and take an optional boat ride on the Hornblower for the Voyage to the Falls tour (admission not included, optional).
Afterwards, you will head to the trendy city of Toronto where you can visit one of the highest free standing structures in North America - the CN Tower (admission not included, optional). Here you will get a chance to see the breathtaking views of downtown Toronto or look straight down from the glass floor. The next stops will be Toronto City Hall and Chinatown.
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (April - October) - New York
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will travel to the Thousand Islands area. The Thousand Islands consist of 1,864 islands that vary in size from mere points of rock to those of several square miles in area. Here you can enjoy a relaxing boat ride in the St. Lawrence River (seasonal-admission not included; optional) to see the world famous Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row and Zavikon Island. Then, the bus tour will return to New York City, concluding your tour.
- The tour normally returns to Chinatown at approximately 7:00 pm and Flushing at approximately 8:00 pm, but there may be 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $152.00||USD $102.00||USD $102.00||USD $252.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $104.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 2-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, passengers have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admission or optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price; Regarding optional tours fee, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(under 17)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Children(3-12)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12)(Available from April/May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 12/04/2016.)
- CN Tower: $39.50/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $24.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.50/Adult; $13.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- It's not mandatory for infants to sit in a car seat. So customers can prepare it by themselves if they need. Local agency won't offer it.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, alien card, visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful09/09/2016NIagara Falls ( Verified Purchased )
I had a really fun time on the 3 day trip to Niagara Falls. We got to our destianations on time, and the tourguide knew alot of facts about Canada. Would deffentily go again
willy.villon(6)Useful07/03/2016Great time ( Verified Purchased )
The tour guide was excellent and we had a great experience
Anonymous.(1)Useful06/01/2016( Verified Purchased )
I would recommend the tour, But i just gave 3 Stars at the Point accoummodation, because the Hotel of the Second Night was around 30 min away from Toronto and we wanted to Go out, But there was nothing and the Hotel bar also closed at 10:30.... the Last day we Started at 5am , which was too, But we Drove 3 h, so i could sleep for this Time in the Bus . All in all i really like the Tour, because we saw so Many nice places in such a Short Time . Read full review
Carolyn Chow(5)Useful02/02/2014had a good time, but bring cash ( Verified Purchased )
Since admissions are not included, the tour guide will collect in the bus, so make sure you bring cash. You have options to pay or skip some attractions. Totally recommended to pay for the lunch at revolving restaurant at the top of Skylon... Tower overlooking Niagara Falls. The chicken entree was really good, better than the steak entree. They gave you ample time to relax and enjoy the lunch and the beautiful view. The Corning Museum is wonderful. Loved the shop and the show had a American man who translated to Mandarin for Chinese visitors, amazing. I properly would skip the boat cruise at Toronto Harbor so that I could shop more. The hotel at the Falls is budget but it is a walking distance to the Falls, okay for one night. The tour guide and the driver were nice. Read full review
Mildred Faison(6)Useful11/27/20133 days Toronto and Niagara Falls bus tour ( Verified Purchased )
This was the second time I went on this tour. It was spectacular. It seems that each time the tour is set up, it has a couple of new additions. Lunch at the skyler and CN towers were the most amazing thing I have ever done. From higher ...up, one gets to see and take gorgeous pictures of Niagara Falls and the city of Toronto. Such beauty cannot be captured from any other spot except the towers. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks 07/17/2015 11:43:04
Dear Bianca Butterworth,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Each passenger is allowed to bring one small carry on and one medium sized luggage. Please leave a note in the comment section of your online reservation if you have much luggage. Normally 2 suitcases are allowable.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
Due to the storage limitation of the motor coach, we recommend each customer to take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag.
Baggage may not exceed 45 linear inches (or 114 cm) in combined length, width and height, including any handles and wheels and weigh no more then 50ibs in weight.
Customer Service Rep
We are sorry that we can't offer pick-up from Yankee Stadium as it is not on our way. The Flushing pickup location would be closest to Yankee Stadium:
6:50am In front of HSBC Bank 39-10 main st Flushing NY 11354
Customer Service Rep
For this trip do i need Canada visa ? Or what are the options if required ? 08/11/2014 07:27:08
US & Canada side: A valid passport and visa are required to enter Canada. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.
Customer Service Rep
I was reading about this itinerary & i want to ask about the hotel reservation, we are a couple so i was wondering whether we are going to take a separate room just for 2 of us or it will be shared with 2 more ? and if it's shared can we choose to take a separate room ? 07/29/2014 19:11:22
If you place a reservation for two people in one room, you will be the only two guest in that room.
We do not link up single travelers with other reservations.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
I had a really fun time on the 3 day trip to Niagara Falls. We got to our destianations on t .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 09/09/2016 02:52:39
The tour guide was excellent and we had a great experience Read MoreBy willy.villon On 07/03/2016 11:32:15
3 days Toronto and Niagara Falls bus tour
This was the second time I went on this tour. It was spectacular. It seems that each time .. Read MoreBy Mildred Faison On 11/27/2013 00:04:32
You May Also Like
3-Day Toronto and Niagara Falls Bus Tour