3-day Pearl Harbor, Chinatown, Honolulu City Tour Package from Honolulu ** Promotion Tour **
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Honolulu, HI, USA
- End City:
Honolulu, HI, USA
- 3 days
- Tour Type:
Dec 15th 2013 - Nov 30th 2014: Daily
Get 108 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 108 Points
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day1 Arrival at Honolulu Airport - Transfer to hotel 
Go to your baggage claim area where our tour escorts are wearing a green aloha shirt with the white flower pattern. They will pick you up and drive you to your hotel to help you check in.
***Airport transfer note:
1.We offer one complimentary airport pick-up service for each reservation from 7:30am to 10:00pm at HNL airport.
2.We offer one complimentary airport drop-off service for each reservation from 9:00am to 10:00pm at HNL airport.
3.We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated. If your flight should become delayed or changed for any reason, additional surcharges will apply based on your flight information. Please contact us in advance to confirm the airport transfer information.
4.If your flight was delayed or changed for any reason, please contact us for assistance. We’ll try our best to arrange airport transfer service for you. But we will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to self transfer to the hotel.
We only offer one free airport transfer for each reservation. Please note the time you will need pickup services in the comment section of your reservation. If you need extra or delayed/earlier airport pick up or drop off service, please contact us for quotation.
Day2 Pearl Harbor, Chinatown, Honolulu City Tour (6:30am-12:50pm) 
We'll take you to Pearl Harbor and watch a movie of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor during World War II. Board the navy ferry boat to the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. The memorial is built on the sunken battleship. After Pearl Harbor, the tour guide will take you through Chinatown, downtown Honolulu, state government buildings, Iolani Palace, and visit the statue of the first Hawaiian king: Kamehameha.
Day3 Honolulu - Home 
You have a free schedule until your departure. Our tour guide will drive you to the airport to see you off.
Please check out hotel room by 11:00am on the last day of tour. Enjoy some free time before you are picked up from hotel lobby.
*If the guests number in one room is less than 3 or high quality hotel is needed but with the same itinerary, you may refer to our http://www.tours4fun.com/3-day-honolulu-pearl-harbor-tour.html
The linked tour is not a promotion tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
This is a promotion tour, only providing Triple/Quadruple Occupancy.*If the guests number in one room is less than 3 or high quality hotel is needed but with the same itinerary, you may refer to our http://www.tours4fun.com/3-day-honolulu-pearl-harbor-tour.html
The linked tour is not a promotion tour.
*Price for Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when three or four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. The pormotion price will not apply if you require additional beds.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
For departures after 09/01/2014, the prices are sbject to change. We'll confirm and notify you the final price after you submite the reservation.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary Honolulu Airport transfers (we provide one complimentary airport pickup and dropoff for one reservation, pick-up time-7:30am-10:00pm; drop-off time-9:00am-10:00pm)(Depending on the number of travelers, we reserve the right to use a tour coach, a mini-bus or a van.)
- Roundtrip ground transportation
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Professional Chinese tour escort
- Airfares between your home and Honolulu airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Magic of Polynesia (dinner included, NOT include transfer) (show schedule: 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:45pm): $98.00/Adult; $66.00/Child
- Starlight Luau Show: ($99.00/Adult; $50.00/Child )(Daily afternoon 5:30 Pm-8:30 Pm, NOT include transfer)
- Atlantis Submarine (each hour from 8:00am-12:00pm): $115.00/Adult; $85.00/Child
- Alii'kai Dinner Criuse (Daily afternoon 4:30pm - 8:30pm): $95.00/Adult; $75.00/Child
- Hanauma Bay Snorkeling (entrance fee not included) (13:30pm- 16:45pm): $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child
- Polynesian Cultural Center (Dinner and Show): $95.00/Adult; $70.00/Child
- Mini-Circle Island Tour: $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child
If you have extra free times after finish this tour, you can take a journey to the inter-islands (Maui Island or Big Island) with additional fees (airfares at your own expense). The optional tours are:
-Maui Island & Big Island 2D1N tour Adult $540 Child $470
-Maui Island One Day Tour Adult $320 Child $315
-Big Island One Day Tour Adult $320 Child $315
- Service fees for tour escort (min. $6.00/day per person)
- • Reservation: Excellent
- • Customer Service: Excellent
- • Accommodation: Fair
- • Transportation: Excellent
- • Tour Guide: Fair
- • Tour Itinerary: Excellent
Q & As
- Please Note:
If you book the tour departs after 12/15/2013, the price will be subject to change due to the air ticket and hotel price. please contact us for quotation. Thanks for your understanding.
- If we confirm that the tour fare will be adjusted after 24 hours of your booking, we will continue processing your orders after consult your opinion and obtain your approval. If the price fluctuates greatly which makes you willing to give up your order, we will immediately cancel it with no additional charges.
- The tour price may vary especially during holidays due to the hotel, tax and fuel surcharge fluctuation. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- After arrival at Honolulu airport on the first day:
Guests who take domestic flights please meet our tour guide at Baggage Claim Area.
Guests who take international flights please meet our tour guide at Exit Area.
Tour guide can be identified with a green aloha shirt with the white flower pattern.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact our local tour provider to check if our staff can accommodate your needs.
- Hawaii tour itineraries are composed of many smaller Hawaii tours and the configuration of the itinerary is not confirmed until the day of the tour. Itineraries on the e-ticket are suggested initial itineraries. Please do not plan any side excursions or additional tour plans for Hawaii until the day you arrive on our tour. If you need to take a side plan or additional tour, you must talk with your tour guide and check if the tour's itinerary may work for you.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival timing, and request to arrange for a pickup before your departure.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|